AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Shuffle Season do you want it
Hell Yes 69 46.62%
yes 36 24.32%
No 20 13.51%
Dont ruin a good thing 23 15.54%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-11, 19:26   Link #1
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Shuffle Season Two

Im dying to know since no has done a poll yet how many of you would like to see a shuffle season two done?
Old 2006-01-11, 19:31   Link #2
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

i picked hell yes...b/c i just want more primula!!!
Old 2006-01-11, 19:35   Link #3
st40611
..Oh dear.

I pick Hell Yes.

Just because....Hell Yes.
Old 2006-01-11, 19:36   Link #4
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It could happen just like how Da Capo's second season did.. and imo Second Season was much more interesting and more fun to watch then the first.
Old 2006-01-11, 19:55   Link #5
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
I pick Hell yes...b/c after some seeing the credits roll for Shuffle!, i realized...I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-01-11, 19:58   Link #6
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'd be okay with a Light Comedy second season ... no more heavy drama (because they have such mixed success with it). There's a lot of cute stuff in the two manga series that could make for light entertainment.
Old 2006-01-11, 20:06   Link #7
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

A light Comedy second season wouldn't be bad at all, but i'm sure there's a few that wouldn't agree with us! >.<
Old 2006-01-11, 20:11   Link #8
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poll Options
Dont ruin a good thing
lol sorry, nice choice of words ^^

Any continuation would be total Crap if Rin and Asa didn't Break apart. (But then agian it also most likey would be crap if they did break apart ^^;; ) I can beat you if the did keep Rin & Asa, tons! of people will get false hope for whats happening in the second season, then bam they will shoot them down, and keep the same couple, and then people will be pissed off, The likeyhood of a second season of shuffle while keeping things how they are isn't going to happen. But if they break things and change things, it could work, others have pointed out how kaede looks similar to what she was in ep.1 so they coluld play something out again if they wanted to.
Old 2006-01-11, 20:23   Link #9
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Season 2? Sure I want to see it! I just hope they don't rewrite the story and add some extra stuffs or ruin the first season's storyline for no apparent reason.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2006-01-11, 20:30   Link #10
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
well... i hope its gonna be like FMP Fumoffu + KaedexSia story

Old 2006-01-11, 20:42   Link #11
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I found all the continuations of bishoujo-based anime boring. DCSS, To Heart:Remember my memories, and uh... I think that's all, though I'm pretty sure there was one more. The fun, well at least for me, of these ero-game conversions is the 'who gonna end up with who?' question and with me rooting for the girl that IMO should win. It's very unlikely that they will change the coupling from the previous season, so with the question already answered, there seems little point to watch these sequels for me.

So short answer: Even though it might tempt me with more Nerine and Kaede, I very much doubt I'd enjoy the second season regardless. So, that's a 'no'.
Old 2006-01-11, 20:55   Link #12
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

i agree with evil-samurai. although i wanna see more of sia and primula, there's no way they can add anything good without asa and rin breaking up. i'm not even a fan of asa; i just don't want something as good as shuffle spoiled by an aimless second season. to avoid breaking up asa and rin, they'll have to avoid all romance related stuff, which is everything. and don't tell me that asa seems to be fine with rin playing nice with the other girls; there's a limit to this stuff.

da capo had a good reason for a second season; it's story hadn't ended yet. shuffle's has. don't screw it up.
Old 2006-01-11, 20:58   Link #13
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
i really dont want a continuation of where Shuffle! left off...i want a second season of the Shuffle! taking pplace after Shuffle! season 1 with the same chars and maybe some new ones...but i really want it to be focused on sumone or sumthin else...like Itsuki and Mayumi or the adventures of Tsubomi...or Life with Nerine...or evn The Chronicles of Kawaii Primula!
Old 2006-01-11, 21:07   Link #14
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

wow... "who's gonna end up with who" is really secondary to me --- watching relationship and character development is primary to me .... what Crimen said sounds interesting for example...
Old 2006-01-11, 21:11   Link #15
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Well it could be great if we just break away from Asa and Rin and go for something new, maybe add characters the game didn't have, put a new spin on it. Its wouldn't be a crime to deviate from the game and manga a bit.

*And no matter what kind of sequel they make you all will watch it, you know you would not be able to help it. Your mind will say, "No! It won't be an improvement over the 1st season...must...not...download...!!!" And then you download it anyway cause it would be a guilty pleasure..lol*
Old 2006-01-11, 21:16   Link #16
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
i really dont want a continuation of where Shuffle! left off...i want a second season of the Shuffle! taking pplace after Shuffle! season 1 with the same chars and maybe some new ones...but i really want it to be focused on sumone or sumthin else...like Itsuki and Mayumi or the adventures of Tsubomi...or Life with Nerine...or evn The Chronicles of Kawaii Primula!
i second that strongly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE RIMU-CHAN!!

and shadowrazor i absolutely ADORE your sig!! kawaiii desu!!
Old 2006-01-11, 21:33   Link #17
ayyo

No for Shuffle! 2, Yes for a spinoff series like Tick Tack or something. There is just no way they could possibly have any more material for any real drama for 2nd Shuffle! since all the characters backstories are resolved, unless they create drama out of them all going Kaede against each other, which would be quite a mess.
Old 2006-01-11, 21:41   Link #18
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
A second season is fine by me. However I don't think it should be focused on the same storyline the first season was focused on. That would be redundant. So the second season should be focused on something else. Perhaps a second season focused on Mayumi, Kareha, and Tsubomi since each needed mroe screen time.
Old 2006-01-11, 21:45   Link #19
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i don't mind a season season as long as it is not about Rin and Asa's relationship other then there is one. I rather they do maybe a tick tack type but with Ama-san instead.

Raise your hand/tentacle/paw/vlaw if you want Ama-san have her own series.

*raise as many tentalce as he can
Old 2006-01-11, 22:15   Link #20
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Personally I picked "don't ruin a good thing" though I'm beginning to think that was rather harsh now.

It really depends on the angle. Some light comedy and a different story, yeah. Tick Tack if we could call that Shuffle 2nd season, yes, as well.

I like RinxAsa, but that shouldn't be all the 2nd season should be about.

Personally I wouldn't enjoy another season if it was something like DCSS. So overall I guess a Shuffle season 2 would be good as long as it's not about how everyone loves Rin and it has a different focus and a new story, or new silly (or non silly) problems (which they can pull from the demon and god worlds), or light comedy, or maybe even completely about the other characters.

Last edited by AvatarST; 2006-08-23 at 13:04.
Closed Thread