AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-13, 07:55   Link #701
kazzuya13

The higher ups pretty shows their intent to get rid of them. I wonder why couldn't they defect to another world power. Because of their achievement they would be welcome with both open arms and killing intent.
Old 2013-12-13, 08:05   Link #702
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
The higher ups pretty shows their intent to get rid of them
I don't remember that part.. from what I've gathered in the last volume, they seem trying to make both of them their possession while keeping their on leash. I also don't think they would defect because of hime-san and the higher ups would most likely tried their best to prevent that.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 09:24   Link #703
ta2666

The government has been trying to bump those two off since they killed their second object in vol 1.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 09:41   Link #704
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Sorry for a bit OOT, but your avatar disturbs me

See, that's what I don't get. While it seems that every of their mission was dangerous and as if the upper up wanted them to be killed, they also put them in important battlefields with Objects in it. It's as if they wanted those two to win the war for them.

Also didn't they put Quenser in isolated place so that they couldn't do anything? I see their attitude towards Quenser and his friend is more like "oh let's make them win the war for us but it's okay if they're dead or not defecting to other country!" rather than "those pests need to die right now'

I haven't read this thing for a long time so I really don't remember much though.

Old 2013-12-13, 09:52   Link #705
ta2666

At the end of the first novel they are accused of treason by the head of their gov, and actively hunted before they destroy the .5 object. The place were nothing happens is palace the put people they want to disappear. Don't forget right after that they went to a unit that has an almost guaranteed death rate.

Sorry u don't like my avatar but that's the perfect depiction of how I feel sometimes when dealing with certain issues.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 10:04   Link #706
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

It's disturbing, gory and etc etc but that's not really my place to comment.

Quote:
At the end of the first novel they are accused of treason by the head of their gov, and actively hunted before they destroy the .5 object. The place were nothing happens is palace the put people they want to disappear. Don't forget right after that they went to a unit that has an almost guaranteed death rate.
Ah yeah, now that you mention it ;( but didn't that work out at the end? Oh wait, I don't think that's correct either..

Still, I don't think they're 100% want to kill both of them. Like in the last vol where they might be able to make a bunch of reasons to execute them because of what they did, they returned Quenser to Froleytia because 'they don't know what to do with them instead'.

Old 2013-12-13, 18:58   Link #707
xzardon

Translation

Hello there knowing how efficient js06 is and how heavy his workload is do we know when the 7 volume will be done? Thanks in advance if some1 knows(and many thanks to js)
xzardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 01:35   Link #708
tsunade666

js06 is busy in horizon or is it owari? not sure but his busy right now on different project.
Old 2013-12-14, 01:41   Link #709
whitecloud

Huh...maybe he dont have raw? Last time i see, the usual place dont have it
Old 2013-12-14, 07:20   Link #710
xzardon

Ye he is working on multiple projects varying from manga to novels(i dont know if he does anime too)...ow damn it i wanna read vol7 so much,hoping for any development between quenser and floreytia ..but knowing the author we wont see that soon.does anyone have a rough summary of what happens? (not the bits that have been already posted)(where can i see those raws btw?) thanks ,and thanks in advance again
Old 2013-12-14, 09:51   Link #711
Birdway
Banned

Well, I couldn't find any raw or some samples but here are the readers impressions:
http://lightnoveldatematome.blog.fc2...ntry-3067.html
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 16:45   Link #712
xzardon

thank you!even though i dont know japanese ,chrome is quite a bit of help:P(and rip for being banned)
Old 2013-12-20, 00:25   Link #713
xzardon

Hello there again any news about summaries?Thanks in advance
Old 2013-12-23, 17:35   Link #714
cia11

On certain site (where we can find this LN translated) are already uploaded images from vol 7
And there is raw on another site.
cia11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 18:07   Link #715
Birdway
Banned

*No girls in swimsuit color page*

I don't want to live in this world anymore.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 00:37   Link #716
tsunade666

oh sh^t its happening.

chapter 1 is 3/18 complete.
Old 2013-12-24, 01:02   Link #717
xzardon

...I am so happy :') ! thank you god(js) !.Honestly i ve been checking every few hours for an update or something so its quite a pleasant suprice:3,btw thanks for informing me guys
Old 2013-12-24, 01:04   Link #718
xzardon

Oh cmon no images of floretya dont tell me she isnt present in this volume either!:/

EDIT:well chapter three proved me wrong so i hope she ll have a prominent role ,and ye now i remember that in the summary it said something tantalizing!:P
Old 2013-12-26, 08:33   Link #719
kazzuya13

Finally the princess name has finally been known. That has been bugging me for quite awhile.
Old 2013-12-26, 10:06   Link #720
xzardon

which princess?and this 4 new parts were even more hilarious!!! all hail floreytia!!

Tags
fantasy, harem, legendary bikini armor, object, sci-fi, shounen