AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-03-22, 17:07   Link #501
Shay
Monarch Programmer

JOJOS'STAR Absolutely awesome! I love it. Makes me want to stop being lazy and try my hand at sig making again. +REP

Edit: Just read your own rating. They're her arms!?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 19:41   Link #502
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
JOJOS'STAR Absolutely awesome! I love it. Makes me want to stop being lazy and try my hand at sig making again. +REP

Edit: Just read your own rating. They're her arms!?
lol well thats all yours to figure out. Its part of the game. ^^ NSW probably knows if its ero-related or not lol. Anyway thanks for the appreciation mark.

@ Shay Obviously a dark one. You seem to shallow between fun and death, life and calomnie. Anyway your subjects are always pretty suprising. Its intresting to see it change. I wonder if the changes has anything to do with the way you feel. Anyway when you get less lazy talk to me again if you have any specific request for sig work. I have Gigs of random pics. Feel free to ask. ^^ Anyway your sig is good and fits well your avi. I do prefer you bright side though lol. ^^

Last edited by JOJOS'STAR; 2006-03-23 at 04:00.
JOJOS'STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 20:58   Link #503
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Pellissier: Those are nice set of eyes. And it's animated 9/10

Torrencee: Shana with cat-ears and eating a melon bread! Very cute! 9/10

lavielove: I like your other ones better. But this one is not bad. Good job! 8/10

JOJOS'STAR: lol that was funny. looks like she was in shock. Excellent designs and very original too 9/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 22:15   Link #504
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

so heres the story: we were going to drive to florida over the march break so i needed an anime to watch in the car. i saw wingdarkness's sig and said o hey maybe i should watch dnangel all over again. so now im back and i made a sig from it. the only problem is that i have no clue where to put my name, so i was hoping you guys can help me

Spoiler:

also can one of you experts tell me how to make their skin look lighter? they seem so orangy...D:

please still rate my shana sig. thanks!well since im here, i probably should at least rate one sig.
shay- i love the eyes, and how its so plain but theres so much in it that makes it look good!! 10/10!!!
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 23:12   Link #505
Red HamsterX
Eien no ai~

Send a message via ICQ to Red HamsterX
torrencee, it's a cute, clean picture, and the ears don't look entirely out of place (the paw's kinda weird, though), but it's way too tall for its width. It looks like it should be an avatar, not a banner. 8/10 for appearance, I suppose.
Red HamsterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 00:24   Link #506
¤ Naruto ¤
Kage Bunshin No Jutsu

I see no sig so 0. lol
¤ Naruto ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 01:50   Link #507
Tabris

torrencee - Cute, but the neko ears, I don't like how they square off at the top. Otherwise it's extemely cute.

¤ Naruto ¤ - I don't really like Naruto, not a bad sig though.

Cyz - I don't remember if I've said anything about that sig before, but I like it a lot.

JOJOS'STAR - Awesome.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 02:08   Link #508
iKumdo
Chodan

Send a message via AIM to iKumdo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ Naruto ¤
I see no sig so 0. lol
Nice chibi naruto sig. 8/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR

@ iKumdo You post here with no sig.. this is a great opportunity for me to legaly not rate anyone.
Sorry about that, my old sig was a little too big.
Funny sig btw. 8/10
Old 2006-03-23, 03:53   Link #509
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Shay Maybe its her eyes.. maybe its her pose .. but something in it that fail to attract me @_@ .. Overall 80%

@ Jojos OMG, What have you done !!!!! .. Dont let that beauty fall to that monster ... I'd used exclamation marks instead of dot after G but thats personal preferences .. For suggestive idea on what happened to that girl >.< you get a highly 92%

@ Twin ^^ .. Use Hue & Saturation (Ctrl + U) .. Nice, urmm drawing? Made me laugh ^^.. you get bonus 5 points extra . 85%

@ xNarutox ... >.< Your name is a pain to spell >.< .. A tad over limit .. Nice work on chibi's collection .. the BG is a bit pain to my eyes >.< 85%

@ Ikumdo .. o_o;; Lost point for using kanji that cant be read -.- Lost point for using non-anime as sig (None anime sig is reserved for Sakura-chan ) . That being said.. nothing stands out to me to rake up points... 70% ... ... ... Actually I'm just picking on you

@ KiNA .. Its hard to let go ecchi theme for my sig >__<.. Its between DN and mushishi, but I've decided to go for DN in the end because .. I cant find a good mushishi source to begin with.
The quote was not from the manga tho .. totaly original idea from me

No test till monday... yippie!!!!!!! -_-'
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 04:52   Link #510
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

KiNa: uhm.. intriguing.. kinda reminds me of Jigoku Shoujo, but there's no Emma Ai in it. Anyway, the overall effect is quite good hence 9/10

iKumdo: too small.. and it doesn't really succeed in communicating anything, I think. 6/10

¤ Naruto ¤: severely lacks of quality, and of a border as well. But it is a nice sign with a well done background. 7,5/10

KiLa: LOL at the handmade job ^^ , the starting source was already nice and makes a good combo with the avatar. 8,5/10

JOJO'S: that's quite an outstanding sign ^^ , very good choice of the elements and colours. Final result very high. 9/10

To reply to your comments to my sign: I used 5 frames (in such large gifs dropping the quality would be much more painful that in the avatars, so having to keep it high, I have to use few frames ^^). As for my name.. it wouldn't be a big deal to add it, but where? (doko doko? ^^) Honestly I like the clean Momo's face enough to not want to pollute it with some text.

lavielove: nice blending of the components, all in all it's a nice looking sign. 8/10
Old 2006-03-23, 12:58   Link #511
Cyz
"Show it to me"

torrencee: with regards to the d.n.angel sig, well, im a big fan of d.n.angel so it's nice to see another dnangel related here anyway, the designs are..a little plain. it doesn't stand out that much. also, the image, i think you can find a better pic of the harada twins out there. but i give you credit for the shape of the sig 8/10

naruto: i like those chibi characters the bg and color is nice and it suits the theme. the only drawback of your sig is there's no border. 9/10

ikumdo: no offense but i don't get the theme. ninjas fighting? or was it a kendo match? besides to that, there's no border and some of the pictures are blurry 6/10

KiNa: hmm, too much red (like i would one to talk ). i still like those ecchi and sexy sigs you make and use before. but this one is not that bad. 8/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-03-23, 18:26   Link #512
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

@Pelissier - It's not bad, I see you've gotten into animation. A nice focus on momo's head. I like it. 8/10

@Cyz - Your sigs have gotten alot better. I can't really tell who that is but I'm guessing she's from Shakugana no Shana? Very nice stocks and overlays are nicely done. 9/10

@Tabris - Rather simplistic. But, I like it. Ilya ftw . 7.5/10

@Shay - I forget the inspector's name off the top of my head but she's REALLY hot. Again, rather simplistic, but just for using her, 8/10.

Anyways, it's been a while and I've just finished watching gungrave so I figured 'hey, why not?', and so I did.

It came out pretty well, although using a white border wasn't a smart idea of me =.=;

Last edited by ForeverGoNe; 2006-03-23 at 22:55.
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 16:14   Link #513
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Kira naruto- I like it, the blending looks awsome 9.2/10

Forevergone-Being biased, here since gungrave is my second favourite show of all time, and it is an awsome show, you get extra points. Anyways the sig itself looks great, nice backround, maybe you can change the font of "gungrave" 9.5/10

Shay-I like the crop, looks simple, and matches 8.2/10

Jojo stars-pretty nice and empty backroumd, I like how you put "omg" and the girl blushing like that. 8.6/10

Naruto-nice. the backround looks pretty good,although I'm not really into the chibi formated characters, but pretty good. 8.4/10

ikumdo-nice and simple 8/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 04:03   Link #514
N-Bomb
King of Braves
*Fansubber

Pinklynx: 7/10 for Gundam content. Loses points for being SEED.
aahhsin: 7/10 for crazy armoured Mewtwo content.
KainDragon: 5/10 for Super Kuroyanagi! Loses points for being other non-yakitate stuff that I don't care about.
Thany: 1/10 for using orangy colour. Loses points for being very very pedo.
Pellissier: 8/10 for great use of animation.
Shay: 7/10 for enigmatic dark woman I don't know.
eLcHaKeTeRo: 2/10 for Halo. Loses points for being generic FPS skillspam.
Onibaba: 0/10 for just being very generic and blah and not at all interesting.
Ichy: 5/10 for bum-curve.
iKumdo: 8/10 for being simple yet to the point and interesting.

Now rate my sig please! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
N-Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 05:47   Link #515
Tabris

N-Bomb...your Avatar....GaoGaiGar....I haven't seen that in years. How awesome

Just so this doesn't get deleted. I like Forevergone's sig.

will edit more in another time.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 05:58   Link #516
lavielove

@ KiNA the theme is rock.Intense.The choice of color is right too.9/10
@ jojo , hands are too big . and very eye catching 9/10 too.
@ForeverGoNe, that's a skyrocketting gungrave sig. ^_^ deducted a few pts for being borderless 8.5/10
@cyz how could you ditch Wilhelmina !? take her back here =P it's a time to change yr sig already you know, since the anime was ended.lol

^_^

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-03-26 at 09:54.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 06:06   Link #517
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Tabris: Ilya is so cute there 9/10
Mr.Hawq: Long live Saber ^^ 9/10
ForeverGoNe: Uh who is in your sig anyway it's still nice 7/10
N-Bomb: Hey not bad 6/10
Pellissier: Aww Momo is so cute there 10/10
lavielove: Nice 8/10
torrencee: Aww it's Shana with Neko ears great try trying to put neko ears on her 8/10

As for me mine was a 5mintue job so that's why it isn't that great
Old 2006-03-25, 11:02   Link #518
PEDOS_GRANDE
MHD != HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Bomb

Now rate my sig please! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
10/10 for back-handed slappin' action. Amuro is a whiney little punk and dem mens be slappin around the womens, yo. Now go make me a sandwhich!
PEDOS_GRANDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 16:05   Link #519
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
@cyz how could you ditch Wilhelmina !? take her back here =P it's a time to change yr sig already you know, since the anime was ended.lol
well, things happen. and i kinda like the image i found at minitokyo (points at the sig). wilhelmina doesn't have that much good pics but i don't think i ditch her. she's still one of my favorites. perhaps when i find good wilhelmina pics, i could try requesting it to be turn to sig. speaking of sig, yea i know the series is over. im waiting for one sig that i requested to be finished. but you know, even if the series is over, ppl. still likes it

rating......

lavielove: the one in spoiler tag is much better so i'll rate that one. excellent bg and excellent image. i like the colors used and that cross name thingy is cool. good job 9/10

SweetHoney: small but it looks cool. primula looks so cute on that look (i mean that shy look to be specific ). bg is a little plain but the color matches well. 8/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-03-26, 02:38   Link #520
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Cyz:Shana is kawaii there great colours and i love the mini saber to the right (outside of the sig)

As for mine I hope i can have it since it's not showing anything right like she's covering up so i should be allowed it

Tags
rate, signature