AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-06, 06:18   Link #2281
ImperialFlameGod8190

people probably created them they just haven't been posted yet. I mean its kinda funny in both the popularity polls onodera was number 1 and really everyone seemed to be getting tired of them.
The next question is what will they do next my preference is the 4th girl transfers into the class and unlike the other girls raku remembers her for some reason and she can figure out the trick to unlocking the pendant
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 06:22   Link #2282
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
people probably created them they just haven't been posted yet. I mean its kinda funny in both the popularity polls onodera was number 1 and really everyone seemed to be getting tired of them.
The next question is what will they do next my preference is the 4th girl transfers into the class and unlike the other girls raku remembers her for some reason and she can figure out the trick to unlocking the pendant
If I had to guess the 4th girl is Tsumugi.
Well she would at least fit in as she was with Chitoge 10 years ago.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 06:53   Link #2283
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Lately I found that the more this series activates certain harem tropes the more I tend to expect an actual harem ending. It'd be a harem ending with certain preference for the obvious main girl (still Chitoge) but an unsolved harem nontheless.

I suppose the next important story arc (whenever that is ) may reveal more about how this series will develop.

As for rooting for a specific girl, I don't think there's much to actually root for in Nisekoi; it's no Ichigo100, where two girls were head-to-head for most of the time. The romance in general is getting less and less emphasized here; it wasn't that strong to begin, seeing how cliched it began. Imo the author correctly played to the manga's strengths and turned it into a rom COM.

You can still like certain characters more than others for different reasons, though. For instance my personal top 3 whacky faces are: 1. Chitoge's vengeful Banshee look featuring floating hair; 2. Haru's "teeth grinder"; 3. Kosaki's recent yandere smiles.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 07:32   Link #2284
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
If I had to guess the 4th girl is Tsumugi.
Well she would at least fit in as she was with Chitoge 10 years ago.
possibly but I don't see that as likely because while tsugumi knows about the crush if it was tsugumi she'd have recognized ichijou the moment they met
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 08:55   Link #2285
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
randrak you are very intelligent for sure but don't assume at all that chitoge is the final girl
You might be right, the author can always troll us in the end or just make the standard harem ending. Anything can happen really, but as it stands and looking back at the rest of the manga...yea, Chitoge is more than obviously the main girl and by extension, the final girl.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 09:33   Link #2286
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

^ Chitoge isn't the final girl and isn't the only main girl either. Read more romcoms. It will help you. Seriously.

Spoiler for ch.109:
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 09:42   Link #2287
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
possibly but I don't see that as likely because while tsugumi knows about the crush if it was tsugumi she'd have recognized ichijou the moment they met
Not necessarily as not even Chitoge and Kosaki remembered about 10 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post

Spoiler for ch.109:
Graduated? You mean like she gave up on her first romantic interest or something?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 10:14   Link #2288
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
^ Chitoge isn't the final girl and isn't the only main girl either. Read more romcoms. It will help you. Seriously.
Trust me, I've read plenty of rom/coms and harem manga (they are my favorite genres after all) and yes, Chitoge is the main girl. I say main girl in that she's gets the most focus and spotlight out of all the other harem girls. Sure, Kosaki also gets more exposure than the other harem members (Chitoge aside) but she still doesn't hold a candle to Chitoge in terms of exposure (though admittedly the line has been a bit more blurry in recent chapters, which I believe is a result of Kosaki's popularity over Chitoge). Sadly, the only reason Kosaki has more of a spotlight than say Tsugumi and Marika is simply due to Raku's crush on her (and her popularity it seems), take that away and she'd likely be on the same level as those two.

I'll say it again, author trolling or harem ending aside, the only logical ending is for the main girl to win and the "main girl of the main girls" is clearly Chitoge, the author could not make that any clearer from chapter one.
Old 2014-02-06, 10:19   Link #2289
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

^Kinda agreeing with Randrak... and tbh it can be a comparison to what happened in OreImo in my opinion wherein Kuroneko seems like winning but in the end the author still stuck to Kirino.

Possibility of Chitoge being the final is very high... remember that the original source being the oneshot ended up to Chitoge and that can be another basis for the author's ending.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-02-06, 10:36   Link #2290
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

^ Logical endings?? Possible endings?? OreImo comparisons wtf?? You guys are making me laugh This is WSJ we are talking about here. And the fact that 20,000 people are against chitoge "winning" is making me feel sorry for you two above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Graduated? You mean like she gave up on her first romantic interest or something?
Yeah.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 10:47   Link #2291
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Please, guys. Don't compare this with Oreimo. But this series is pretty much being similar to Ranma 1/2 in some ways.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 10:52   Link #2292
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
^ Logical endings?? Possible endings?? OreImo comparisons wtf?? You guys are making me laugh This is WSJ we are talking about here. And the fact that 20,000 people are against chitoge "winning" is making me feel sorry for you two above.

Yeah.
Nahh to be honest you're the one who's making me laugh specially if you're basis is those 20000 people

that's popularity poll not whos gonna be the one who'll end it poll

and... what if WSJ then? is the one shot from the other publisher? to be honest after reading the serialization for me Kosaki's just simply a plot tool to made the serialization prolonged and more interesting but in the end it'll still stick up with Chitoge as the end girl..

but who knows I'm not the author right? and don't based the end girl on that poll it's just funny thinking about that
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-02-06, 11:01   Link #2293
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:

Yeah.
Where do you got those figures from? You can't possibly mean the popularity poll ... please tell us you do, that'll be the real laugh . Are you sure you aren't hardcore shipping here?

Besides it has been consensus among educated readers of the genre that the plot has raised countless flags with Chitoge while it dodged almost all of the potential flags for Onodera.

Well, the way you argue makes it quite obvious you're either a novice troll or novice reader.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 11:16   Link #2294
ccie20012

OreImo (Ore no Imoto) - from name of title clear - Imoto win. Predictably 100%.
Chitoge win of course or open end. Kosaki - probably no. Type girl "childhood friend" never win.
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - not clear 50/50.
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - not clear 50/50
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 11:52   Link #2295
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:

Yeah.
Well that... was... kind of too fast...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 12:15   Link #2296
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Waven and ReinZwei said it all so I won't repeat what they said.

Also...no need to feel sorry for me at least since Chitoge not winning would be the best outcome for me (as I've stated several times before, I am not a RakuXChitoge fan, far from it). I and others are merely making an educated guess based on past experiences with this genre and logical reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
I'd say it's more 70/30 for Boku wa Tomodachi, but that's just my opinion.
Old 2014-02-06, 12:21   Link #2297
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
OreImo (Ore no Imoto) - from name of title clear - Imoto win. Predictably 100%.
Chitoge win of course or open end. Kosaki - probably no. Type girl "childhood friend" never win.
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - not clear 50/50.
Tomodachi has always had a huge focus on sena, might have changed with the recent novels though.
As for Nisekoi, yeah she is most likely the end girl, though I have my doubts she is the locket girl.

If a locket girl even exists its most likely Marika; She is ways too self confident that her key unlocks the locket.
That does of course not mean he will end up with her.
In fact I got the feeling that she will die some time after its out or fall into a coma; the hints in that direction are just too big.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-02-06, 12:22   Link #2298
Amario

Quote:
And the fact that 20,000 people are against chitoge "winning" is making me feel sorry for you two above.
I have to know where did you get those statistics?! considering you say its a "fact".
It sounds more like you don't want it to be Chitoge even though you know its going to go in that direction at some point.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 12:23   Link #2299
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Tomodachi has always had a huge focus on sena, might have changed with the recent novels though.
As for Nisekoi, yeah she is most likely the end girl, though I have my doubts she is the locket girl.
Really? I always thought the focus was mostly on Yozora rather than Sena.
Old 2014-02-06, 12:33   Link #2300
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Really? I always thought the focus was mostly on Yozora rather than Sena.
In my opinion its more like Yozora trying to get in their way - but as said its an opinion that might very well not be the truth.
The Sena sign shows at the end of the 2nd anime season imho - the anime however leaves one with a giant cliffhanger

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life