AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-04-04, 12:33   Link #61
Yukinari_Sasaki
木雪成

Send a message via AIM to Yukinari_Sasaki
The song that hets stuck in my head is that song by BoA "Every Heart" the song by Ayumi Hamasaki "Dearest".
Yukinari_Sasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 15:36   Link #62
MoMo ^.^
MoMo Loves You

Send a message via AIM to MoMo ^.^ Send a message via MSN to MoMo ^.^ Send a message via Yahoo to MoMo ^.^
Huh what song gets stuck in my head............."The wheels on the bus go round'n round" i swear it, it's there, right now!! o.0 lol ^^
MoMo ^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 18:14   Link #63
Shiori-chan

yui - life
and the opening and ending song from kanon 2006
and hare hare yukai from haruhi suzumiya ^^
Old 2007-04-05, 04:27   Link #64
Saber Cherry
Marionette

Please forgive my listing more than one; my brain has a lot of odd cracks where things get stuck.

I'm always fascinated by songs that get stuck in my head, as there seems to be little rhyme or reason - they tend to be good, but aren't always; and they tend to be melodic, but aren't always. For example, the Fate/Stay Night game opening (same song, but done much better than the anime OP1) was stuck in my head for months, but I could never justify a rating above C++. I think it had something to do with the very high-pitched vocals Note that what I list below have ratings inflated beyond what I initially gave them on technical merit, because I boost songs that get stuck in my head.

Recently stuck in my head, mainly because they are in my current playlist:

(Rating): (Name) by (Group/Singer), (Anime). (Description)

~Vocal~ (rating scale F- to A+, nm=nonmusical)

C+: Tears for I by ?, from Memories Off (maybe an image song?). No real melody, not very pretty singing, boring instrumentals. Very high vocals, funny engrish. Honestly, it's not a very good song, but I love listening to it and I have no idea why. For several weeks I kept getting a sudden urge to hear it.

C++: Hachimitsu by Spitz, Honey and Clover insert. I don't much care for any of his others, and this is pretty much in the same style, but it stuck in my ears like honey Generally I don't care for Japanese male vocals.

C+++: Saikyou OX Keikaku by MOSAIC.WAV, Sumomomomomo OP1. Distinctive repeating melody. Upbeat.

B-: Never Land by Day After Tomorrow. Weak melody, strong rhythm, and 'coarse' vocals. Not really pretty. I have no idea what I like about it, but it got stuck in my head for about a month.

B/nm: Lui si chiama... by Nanri Yuuka, Gunslinger Girl image song. Not a single coherent song, with no overall melody, and som nonmusical parts, but the vocals and violins are very high and pretty. In fact, I only really like the second half of it, but I still couldn't stop listening to and thinking about it.

B: Reason by Nami Tamaki. Distinctive repeating melody. Upbeat.

B: Beautiful Story by Inoue Marina, Getsumen To Heiki Mina ED (I have not seen the anime). Very repetitious, strong beat, short melody; vocals are not particularly high or pretty. But I had to keep listening over and over for a week.

B: Yume no Tsubasa by Makino Yui, Tsubasa Chronicle (image song?). High (and also low/coarse) vocals. Boring and simple melody. Ugly background voices. But it has some strangely addicting quality. Lots of engrish.

B: KISEKI no HITO by (characters) Marie and Aria, Sister Princess Kaleidoscope album track 07. This track is haunting and utterly unlike the dozens of other Sister Princess songs (except Silent Moon), which are cutesy, upbeat, and bouncy. It would be more appropriate for a depressing horror/drama. No distinctive melody. High vocals. Slow, disharmonic, and weak beat.

B: Make You Smile by Tange Sakura. Kawaii~ The start is permanently engrained in me: "Ah, itsumo itsudemo; kira kira shitai!"

B+: Be Your Girl by Chieco Kawabe, Elfen Lied ED. Absolutely not the typical anime music I like and totally incongruous in the context of Elfen Lied (though the meaning is utterly perfect). Strong beat, strong (but simple) melody, uninteresting (typical rock) instrumentals, but nice vocals, awesome lyrics (from a purely musical perspective, ignoring the meaning), and seamless english that actually makes sense.

B+: Sakuragi no Sasayaki by Kazusa Murai, Tokimeki Memorial 2 image song. This was stuck in my head for over a year! Very pretty melody, very high and pure vocals supported by primarily piano and synth.

B+: A Couple of Wishes (Full Version) by Nakayama Sara and Asano Masumi, DNAngel (image song?). Slow, sad, alternating duet with instruments playing second fiddle (excuse the pun) to the vocals. The song itself was not "stuck in my head", since it has a weak melody, but... well, the desire to hear it would spontaneously arise.

B+: BRAVE HEARTs by Tamura Yukari, Lyrical Nanoha As SS1. Nice rich vocals and cute engrish! Vocal melody and melodic instrumental interludes. Sounds 'hopeful'.

B+: Kimi no Sora Ni by Mizuhashi Kaori, Lyrical Nanoha SS3. Very upbeat, strongly melodic with nice high vocals.

A-: Stories by Hitomi, Code Geass OST track 2. Beautiful, slow, high female choral piece. I didn't remember it from the series (I have not seen all of it), but after I heard it on the OST my ears demanded more! Weak melody with strong harmonies.

A- and A: Baby Love and Yakusoku by Kadowaki Mai & Noto Mamiko & Takahashi Mikako, Kyou no 5-2 OP and ED. Pretty high vocals, and pretty instrumentals in the ED. Both (especially the ED) have strong melodies. OP is upbeat (with engrish!), ED is sad.

A/nm: Biancaneve bruno by Eri Sendai, Gunslinger Girl image song. Not even a single coherent piece of music, and yet and I couldn't stop listening to it for a month. Beautiful, super-high vocals. No single melody, and contains nonmusical parts. There are in fact 4 great tracks on this album and you should obtain it if at all possible!

A: Musouka by Suara, Utawarerumono OP. Beautiful song; I wish I had a version with the swords clashing at the beginning. Pretty voice and high vocals, with a strong melody.

A: Sekka no Shinwa by KOTOKO, track 2 on Shana OP2 single (and I like it MUCH more than the actual OP2!) No distinctive melodic theme, but very upbeat. Nice rhymes.

A: Link by Ishige Sawa, Pani Poni Dash! image song. Strong enough melody to whistle easily. Not upbeat. Some Engrish.

A: Hishoku no Sora by Kawada Mami, Shakugan no Shana OP1. High vocals, and no instrumental melody (vocal only). Pretty (but sparse) piano work. Nice rhymes.

Honorable Mention: Demonbane ED, TV-size. I dislike the long version and can't find the TV cut anywhere

~Instrumental~ (rating scale BGM-- to BGM++)

BGM++: Shin no Setsuri ni Idomu mono Tachi - Mawotatsu ken ha Imada Ore zu by Masatoshi Ono, Demonbane OST. Very interesting synthesized panflute work makes for a great battle track.

BGM++: Serieux by Ootani Kou, from Shakugan no Shana OST. Most distinctive theme, that gets your adrenaline going.

BGM+: Mirai no Haruka by Hikaru Nanase. A haunting and distinctive melody, perfectly fitting the sad inevitabilities of Noein. Primarily violins backed by piano.

BGM+: Shinrai no Theme by Nishida Masara, Bakuretsu Tenshi OST (only seen 1 ep). All (or mostly) synthesized, and very unusual; reminiscent of the best old 8- and 16-bit video games.

BGM+: The Decisive battle of Fate by Sakai Ryou, Soukou no Strain OST. A strong, upbeat melody makes this the most memorable instrumental piece from Strain. Don't listen to it in the car if you're trying to stay below the speed limit!

Anyway, I recommend all of these regardless of their 'grade', because they have a strange addictiveness that transcends their quality. Except for the 'A' and 'BGM++' pieces, which are just addictive because they're damn good. And even though this list is already too long, I didn't stop because I ran out of songs that are/were stuck in my head...
Saber Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 23:23   Link #65
Akina_san
Anime LoverX2

On song that gets stuck ion my head is the song from Trapnest. It's called endless story. The best song in the history of NANA.
Akina_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 11:57   Link #66
Prolific

I seriously hate this song but it was on a commercial and it just got stuck in my head. It's that one Kids in America song. Gaaaah! It's so annoying. "We're the kids in America! WHOA-OH!"
Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 12:20   Link #67
symbolguru

"Fighting Dreamers" in the fourth(?) season of Naruto.
symbolguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 12:22   Link #68
Flame-X
Anti-fan

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Sandome no Sakura
their 3rd album made a major come back
Old 2007-04-07, 20:30   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I know I am a little late to nominate this song. I wasn’t particularly fond of the TV size of this track which was playing in this show. The whole track just blew me away . Yes the whole track is way better

Nightmare - Alumina

The vid is Fing weird even by J-Rock standards

Old 2007-04-09, 18:14   Link #70
BSSM619

DOCO - Jugyou Naka no Shogakkou
BSSM619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 18:38   Link #71
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
For a while it was "Guri Guri" by Sato Hiromi. Nowadays it cycles between Yuria's "You" (Shuffle!), Ali Project's "Kinjirareta Asobi" (Rozen Maiden), "Sketch Switch" (from Hidamari Sketch, sung by the cast), and Lia's "Tori no Shi" (Air). I think my mind has worked out some kind of sadistic schedule, because they seem to be a wheel, each day forcing me to repeat a different song.
Alexandrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 20:16   Link #72
Maritime
Oceanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrite View Post
"Sketch Switch" (from Hidamari Sketch, sung by the cast)
I've been meaning to get that song for a while now, thanks for the reminder.

After spending my Bank Holiday Monday enjoying a Pani Poni Dash marathon I've fallen in love with Momotsuki Gakuen Ichinen C Gumi's 'Roulette * Roulette', easily one of the most enjoyable anime themes ever. Maho!
Maritime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 20:20   Link #73
BSSM619

Hitomi Mieno - Dearest
BSSM619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 00:17   Link #74
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

God knows by Hirano Aya. Been stuck in my head for 3 days now >_<!
Old 2007-04-10, 02:45   Link #75
andromeda0201

I hate Death Note's 2nd opening, What's Up People with passion...but for some unknown reason its stuck in my head now, driving me crazier than I already am
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 19:08   Link #76
Gaia
ROW! ROW! FIGHT DA POWAH!
*Graphic Designer

Tristesse by Kou Otani and Souffrance by Kou Otani. Both from Assorted Shana Vol. 1. Those songs are very "heavy" but I like their bittersweet melody. Well, I like Kou Otani's works in general.

Aesir
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 02:01   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Currently 2nd Ed of D Gray Man : Pride of Tomorrow by JUNE . Suprisingly its the same June who sung the 9th Ed of Bleach " Baby its You "

Old 2007-04-23, 12:42   Link #78
Shiroha
Deadly Pancake Tsukai

Send a message via AIM to Shiroha Send a message via MSN to Shiroha Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroha
Recently it'd be Yakusoku by FictionJunction YUUKA and Umbrella by YUI
Shiroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 20:36   Link #79
ibreatheanime

Lonely in Gorgeous (the Paradise kiss opening theme) has been stuck in my head for about a month and just when I think that ive rid myself of it, the song sneaks back in. However I do adore that song, however I don't know all the words so I just insert la la whatever to the parts I don't know.

...I know its rather pathetic...
ibreatheanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-25, 03:32   Link #80
Furuno
Fuwaaa~~~
*IT Support

Send a message via Yahoo to Furuno
Quite a lot that rings and rings again in my head but i try to list it :

Futakoi - Yawarakai Kaze no Naka de
Gundam SEED - Akatsuki no Kuruma
Full Moon wo Sagashite - Eternal Snow
Kanon - Last Regret

Check my Blog / Thread / Twitter for some random stuffs...
Furuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, dye fantasy, music video