AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-15, 02:37   Link #9901
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Whoa...thats...a lot of posts to go through. *slogs through backlogs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Whheeee.. hopefully the time-space continuum is back to normal now after Aaron's haxx breaker..

It's been a while but here's part 6 of my ongoing ficlet A visit to MD6, otherwise known as 'training' on the OC directory...Hmm I'm going to have to get that changed.

Earlier parts
Part 1- Err we need a new training partner
Part 2- Get Set
Part 3- Exercise Start
Part 4- This is going well...
Part 5- Blades win?

I'm still not sure if this is going to be the final version... While I'm happy with what I've written at the moment, things are capable of changing depending on feedback and other factors..
Spoiler for Part 6- The calm after the storm:

Spoiler for Extra Info:

Comments/Flames/Etc... welcome. Just keep the flames civil please
Yay always nice to have some great stuff to read. ^o^
Old 2007-09-15, 04:36   Link #9902
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Finally, the grand finale.

Yes, everyone, this marks the end of our very own stage presentation that is Magical Girl Lyrical Cinderella. I am not sure if I should write another humor/parody Nanoha fanfic, because right now I have other stories to take care of (A's Combat being one of them).

Anyway, thanks for reading and following this story. Every piece of comments and feedback is very appreciated.

Until then.

*cue music of Trombe!*
[Aaron008R]MGLN BECAME SRW!!!

Those combo attacks were OVERKILL!!![/Aaron008R]

"This is Madness!"
Quote:
Well it was never on the schedule... Just that they blew through the exercise in a lot less time than the Weavers expected, so now they get to have a little fun. As well as giving the aces to stretch the wings a little.

Go ahead with the rankings... they're meant to tide us over until canon gives us more info (if they ever).

Just as long as I know of any major happenings before hand (deaths/injuries/ love interests/etc), you're free to do what you want with them. Oh and the approximate time as well so we don't run into any nasty surprises.
Definitely.

Quote:
That was my intention... also to remind everyone that although we've seen the 'good' side of Nanoha, death in combat would be if not a common occurence, something that is likely to happen eventually, given the part of the TSAB that they're in. (active duty special forces)
I see... It's hard to create characters flesh them out then kill them off without feeling weird... The most I ever got was a Heines Wustenfluss type of Redshirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
GONG might be better for an endgame BGM.
The only problem with that choice is that it'll deprive an epicker battle of a good song.

Quote:
TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice
TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice

Or if you want,

TeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTe anaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTean aXSubaruTeanaXSubaru
TeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTe anaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTean aXSubaruTeanaXSubaru
TeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTe anaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTean aXSubaru

What crack are you smoking...

Quote:
And if you think my kick was powerful, just look at the post coming from the divine being of HAXX!
So that makes him... Saint h4xX?
Old 2007-09-15, 04:52   Link #9903
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@WH40K Pros: Do Landraider machine spirits have IS?
What, you want to make those things even more powerfull?

Quote:
Do I see Negi? THE Negi Springfield? Looks like the other CCs and OCs will have to retune their "Anti Harem Shields" because Bravo 2 spares no one in a skirt.
Yet another harem guy... this thread is doomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
So in the end we're really going to have The War of The Harem? I pray to God it won't cost this little planet.

Reposted from fanfic thread, because some of us just don't have time to visit it.

=============

Finally, the grand finale.

Yes, everyone, this marks the end of our very own stage presentation that is Magical Girl Lyrical Cinderella. I am not sure if I should write another humor/parody Nanoha fanfic, because right now I have other stories to take care of (A's Combat being one of them).

Anyway, thanks for reading and following this story. Every piece of comments and feedback is very appreciated.

Until then.

*cue music of Trombe!*
*cue standing ovation* It's always a great thing when a fic reaches it's end. Most people never finish their own, so an author who does is very impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
For a first attempt, it's forgivable at least. Nice way to dodge the Ion Canon by making it post Strikers Don't think a sister to Caro has been done before. Might want to look at Keroko's pieces for inspiration on how to flesh out this scenario more. Otherwise, has potential
I'm always ready to help.

Quote:
... Maybe

Wait a minute... the Numbers are cyborgs... does that mean they have Machine Spirits too?
More links to Belkan Empire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Damn, and I was going to use Maria, Nel, and Fayt later...
Ahahaha Sorry about that. I'll be editing the picture soon (Reinforce didn't work out the way I wanted). I'm tempted to leave her hair as it is, though. I don't know, something just 'clicked'.

Maybe there could be some sort of relationship (or growing one) between Tesla and your Fayt-ish character?

Quote:
I wish these manga chapters were translated. This is the kind of info I've always wanted to know, yet the anime has shafted it all.

This story is pretty similar to Gwendolyn's, then... sweet! (not sweet for what happened to Erio, though, of course )
It's being worked on, but patching up scans is hard work, especially when your free time is not that much.

Quote:
Ooh, looks like it's turned out better than I expected.. Truth to tell I wasn't sure if this was the correct thing to be writing. Hmm maybe I should expand it a little with the stuff I left out.

And that officer was supposed to be Signum Athough I can change their identity to random officer A...
Oh, if it's signum then it's not so bad. Rogue Squadron has kind of a dual image anyway. Huge property damage, little in the way of civilian casualties.

Quote:

Awesome
Yeah, power isn't all that matters. It doesn't matter how powerful you are if you can't handle the course to attain Agent qualification (focusing more on endurance/survival skills than just power)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Allot depends on the map, if he can find some hole up high where the only way to get to him is across some open area and up a ladder… you better hope he sucks HARD. Though the worst are guys that camp on areas that are impossible reach via outright or borderline gltiching… *mumbles about roofers on Fall of Berlin.*

But yeah it's going to take a bit more then that to pin down and take out Ol' Felix.

Tell me about it...

Spoiler for TK's Mis-Adventures in Munchkinism:
That... that was.... awesome! The biggest munchkinism I ever saw was my friends twenty silver dagger wielding half-god wielding Blikish. To think there are such borderline idiotic players. That's just... wow.

Quote:
*glances around nervously.*
Well he’s done damn near everything else… Acutally I can’t recall any canon gender swapping but given everything else we’ve seen Negi-verse magic do (time travel, age manipulation, ploymorphing etc.) I’m sure it’s just a matter of time.
Not to mention that Jun has been turned into a girl with magic before. And she was quite happy about it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticThief View Post
Before I comb through the backlog, let me present you all with Part 4 of Interpretation. As I'm not quite sure where the story is headed after this introduction (villains, other possible OCs) this may be my last chapter for a while. Perhaps some collaboration would help get the creative juices flowing. Anyway, here it is. I hope you like it, and as always, comments and critique appreciated!

Spoiler for Part 4:
To be distrusting enough to actually concider batting away an allies hand. Those are some extreme emotional scars.

Quote:
As for Hostage taking…
O’Neil: I also whole heartedly endorse this, might I also suggest taking objects important to the enemy hostage as well?

Spoiler for Jack O"Neil guide to escaping certain death...:

And once more Jack show just why he is so great.

Quote:
I see... It's hard to create characters flesh them out then kill them off without feeling weird... The most I ever got was a Heines Wustenfluss type of Redshirt.
Probably why I take the 'named redshirt' aproach. I just can't imply kill a character I spend tim and effort to actually give a personallity, an identity.

Though ironically, I seemingly love to torture them physically and emotionally. Does that make me worse, I wonder?

Quote:
What crack are you smoking...
This comming from the biggest harem-matcher on the thread?

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-09-15 at 06:46.
Old 2007-09-15, 04:57   Link #9904
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Just to buy time and contribute while I complete Cero's solo performance

For fun, here's a random brief look at Silvora's Vampire Royal Guards, in other words - His team of Destroyers, all of which have joined about the same time as he did.... Don't worry, They're not getting any screen time

Spoiler for Vladimir (Varimathras), Destroyer of Trust:

Spoiler for Dimitri (Detheroc), Destroyer of Honor:

Spoiler for Bierko (Balnazzar), Destroyer of Peace:

P.S - Wonder who could guess where they're from

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-09-15 at 05:10.
Old 2007-09-15, 05:02   Link #9905
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
TSAB GRUNTS GOT PWNED BOWLED OVER...

No wonder these guys are so unhappy with work...

*remembers one scene in FileS III*

Spoiler for They have been watching too much TV:

*Runs even faster*
Redshirts have it tough

Quote:
An nice play of words there.

But something about Break Liner triggered a buried memory...
I tend to have that effect on people

Quote:
SSSSSTRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master FlameSparkZ WINS again!!!
Nove deserves a bit of spotlight too

Quote:

Thats awesome

Quote:
STRIKE!!!
Another WIN piece of work, FlameSparkZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post

Oh, redshirts....
Yeah, poor guys

The next piece of art I'll do is the one you want to see

Then work on a certain request
Then, work on the next chapter's part 1 + illustration

[Shari]"Hisogashi desu ne? Tannoshi desu ne?"[/Shari] (I think it's romanized like this )
Old 2007-09-15, 05:10   Link #9906
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Doomed? Heavens, no- he is another member in the all-mighty Harem Brigade, which shall march forward to domination of-

*Runs before Ragnarok Breaker.*

@Enigmatic: Indeed, another nice piece added to the story. Leaves me wondering what will come next...unless that's the conclusion. Still, a splendid piece nonetheless.

@Chaos: More Destroyers, hm? Interesting...I'm worried about their total capabilities when and if they fight together, though, despite them having no screen time...

Try as I might, however, I can't figure out where they're from...

For any who are interested, I'll probably have something up today...and I wonder how well the movement for making a second thread is going...*goes off to check*
Old 2007-09-15, 05:14   Link #9907
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

For fun, here's a random brief look at Silvora's Vampire Royal Guards.... Don't worry, They're not getting any screen time

[RP Mode]
Hath our brave warriors of Outland failed? Hath the Scourge dare lay foot on our precious Midchilda soil?

The peace we know is no more. Sound the alarm! Knights of the Light, this is the day that we've trained for. The call to arms is now!

And to you three, vile wretches of Chaos, your Burning Crusade ends here!
[/RP Mode]

Yeah but we've got a resident demon hunter in the thread so... the brothers of the Forsaken should be prepared for such Scarlet emo.
Old 2007-09-15, 05:22   Link #9908
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
[RP Mode]
Hath our brave warriors of Outland failed? Hath the Scourge dare lay foot on our precious Midchilda soil?

The peace we know is no more. Sound the alarm! Knights of the Light, this is the day that we've trained for. The call to arms is now!

And to you three, vile wretches of Chaos, your Burning Crusade ends here!
[/RP Mode]

[RP Mode]

TREMBLE! AND DESPAIR! DOOM HAS COME TO THIS WORLD!

[/RP Mode]

Quote:

Yeah but we've got a resident demon hunter in the thread so... the brothers of the Forsaken should be prepared for such Scarlet emo.
As if that would matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Chaos: More Destroyers, hm? Interesting...I'm worried about their total capabilities when and if they fight together, though, despite them having no screen time...

Try as I might, however, I can't figure out where they're from...
They are the three Dreadlord (Vampires) brothers from the game Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

As for total capabilities... Pretty much the same as when you get three Aces Except more puppet controlling and less work out
Old 2007-09-15, 05:51   Link #9909
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
They are the three Dreadlord (Vampires) brothers from the game Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Shouldn't it be Warcraft 3: Reign of chaos? cause when u play frozen throne capaign it's just the warden chasing after illdan and the beastmaster doing something.

But C2F, you really have a knack for naming chars like, destroyer of truth, bringer of chaos etc.

Off-topic: Just finished watching GL1 and now I'm just speechless... might need sometime to digest what i just saw

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-15, 05:54   Link #9910
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Shouldn't it be Warcraft 3: Reign of chaos? cause when u play frozen throne capaign it's just the warden chasing after illdan and the beastmaster doing something.
That means you haven't played the Scourge's mission

Quote:
But C2F, you really have a knack for naming chars like, destroyer of truth, bringer of chaos etc.
There's no Destroyer for Truth... yet

And I am the bringer of chaos

(Just not alot recently)

Quote:
Off-topic: Just finished watching GL1 and now I'm just speechless... might need sometime to digest what i just saw
I have to confess... I skipped the first episode and dive into the second
Old 2007-09-15, 05:56   Link #9911
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
That means you haven't played the Scourge's mission

There's no Destroyer for Truth... yet

And I am the bringer of chaos
I was just naming some examples, don't go so hard on me XD and is there even a scourge mission on frozen throne?

Old 2007-09-15, 05:58   Link #9912
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I was just naming some examples, don't go so hard on me XD and is there even a scourge mission on frozen throne?
Yeah, it's the 'last' one... Not counting the Horde's .
Old 2007-09-15, 06:01   Link #9913
Aaron008R

Quote:
Before I comb through the backlog, let me present you all with Part 4 of Interpretation. As I'm not quite sure where the story is headed after this introduction (villains, other possible OCs) this may be my last chapter for a while. Perhaps some collaboration would help get the creative juices flowing. Anyway, here it is. I hope you like it, and as always, comments and critique appreciated!

Spoiler for Part 4:
Though the use of quick thinking in a literal pinch, Nicholas wins!
Really well-detailed. And it leaves some opening where you can insert the next scene. It also shows Nicholas' discomfort around most people.

Nice work!

Quote:
[Aaron008R]What crack are you smoking...
Sensible crack.

Quote:
Perhaps...

Quote:

For fun, here's a random brief look at Silvora's Vampire Royal Guards, in other words - His team of Destroyers, all of which have joined about the same time as he did.... Don't worry, They're not getting any screen time

Frightening references to those demon lords from Warcraft 3...

All in all, I do NOT want to be on the opposing side of these monsters...

BTW, you seem to keep them all looking young...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
The next piece of art I'll do is the one you want to see
Yes, please!

Quote:
Doomed? Heavens, no- he is another member in the all-mighty Harem Brigade, which shall march forward to domination of-

*Runs before Ragnarok Breaker.*
Why Ragnarok Breaker?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-15, 06:26   Link #9914
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Do I see Negi? THE Negi Springfield? Looks like the other CCs and OCs will have to retune their "Anti Harem Shields" because Bravo 2 spares no one in a skirt.

Except maybe Jun-chan.

Quoted for being the must destructive post eva, with all the thread-destroying quotes and equally spatial distorting replies.

Great demolition work, X! ......

(runs)
- ZOMFG!

*boils down*

- It's not that destructive... just look, just 1 page the post has dealt damage to...

*hides and continues with work*

Quote:
[Kamina] Can't a man even rest in peace? [/Kamina]

(Basically one of the patrons at my net cafe, who happens to be my cousin, said that "killing is fun", in front of my older brother, who was to be deployed to counterinsurgency (COIN) operations soon. The discussion basically went along the same vein, on how it's much easier to think and talk about killing in the frontlines than actually doing it.)

So that's why you tick Well, I guess anybody with as much forum RP experience as you have would be most suitable to be H4XX moderator (I do know how hasslesome it would be when a forum RPer persistently defends his H4XX despite all the evidence and arguments against it ).

Tsunderes definitely need love... and there are many people willing to give it

Although finding a parter for Teana is gonna be a pain... Vice is a good candidate though

Bravo 2 is... is... H4XXOR

No female's gonna be safe from him!!!

[Khorne] Yeeeess.... BLOOD [/Khorne]

[random]

Maybe Negi's GAR, WIN and AWESOME can transform Jun into a full-fledged woman out of sheer willpower

[/random]
- Just rest already Kamina! The girls at Heaven's cabaret await!

- Kyla: Talking about killing and actually killing are two different things... killing changes people... to what extent, only the one who kills will know.

- @ H4xx moderation: remember guys that this is the Nanohaverse... a world of seemingly imbalanced and haxxed things from the start.

oh well, at least i'm protected by a shield called 'adaptation'

Starlight Blast Fall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun

What was that for Nanoha?!!

- May-December affair? was thinking of shoujo-ai (pure- not the Yuri-nized version)

*runs*

- Kyla: *stares at Negi*

Negi: ???

*Kyla sends Negi flying with a finger flick.*

- YESSSSS MY LORD...

- Either that or Kyla's first device...

Quote:
@Saint X What's a Saint X post without some Arika? Nice pic.
- Well that image was just a colored version of a page from the Otome manga version that i found in DeviantArt...

more DA images for later... for the Nanohaverse version Arika.

Quote:
No, I don't.
Plain HAXX is a no-no.

TeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTe anaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTean aXSubaru

And if you think my kick was powerful, just look at the post coming from the divine being of HAXX!
- Ninja Wizard is plain H4XX...

*Ashton's nose bleeds after hearing that...*

Good job guys on making him learn what girls are...

Creator-Kun: By the way, where is he?

Mental Vault: He's still talking with the Skill Complier... for his profile update.

- I'm scared of myself right now...

Quote:
NO U!!!

===

@ Thread:

In the crusade to have Keroko-chan as many guys around her as possible, here is a snippet:

Spoiler for Childhood:

*Readies anti-ICB shield*

@ C2F:

Can i reserve the following words for something please?

- Chaos
- Logic
- Law

Time to destroy some destructive things...

More destroyers... and daemon/demon for once... time to amp up the volume! ROCK HARD ROCKER ARTHAS!!!

And for more things... *plans*
Old 2007-09-15, 06:34   Link #9915
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
GONG might be better for an endgame BGM.
I GOT THE POWER OF LOVE!!!!

*Cries hotblooded tears*

The very first song that made me shake in hotbloodedness when I first heard it

Quote:
Allot depends on the map, if he can find some hole up high where the only way to get to him is across some open area and up a ladder… you better hope he sucks HARD. Though the worst are guys that camp on areas that are impossible reach via outright or borderline gltiching… *mumbles about roofers on Fall of Berlin.*

But yeah it's going to take a bit more then that to pin down and take out Ol' Felix.
Well, you just have to adjust your combat style to the map then. Or, with good enough leadership skills, just direct your mates to a plan on snuffing out the sniper (killed more than our share of hidden snipers with coordination ). Though yeah, there are maps which are simply sniping heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Tell me about it...

Spoiler for TK's Mis-Adventures in Munchkinism:

Youch, that's some pretty damned munchkins there... especially like the stories about the Macross transformer (ah the secret weapon trick, heard that one before. Almost always hiding H4XX by default ), and the last one. Pure Gold, makes me thankful that our current world leaders could be much, much worse

Quote:

Spoiler for Part 4:
And Nicholas survives by the skin of his teeth with a good maneuver Though the end was quite unusual though, with Nicholas' anti-socialism there

Quote:

As for Hostage taking…
O’Neil: I also whole heartedly endorse this, might I also suggest taking objects important to the enemy hostage as well?

Spoiler for Jack O"Neil guide to escaping certain death...:

As always, Jack Wins

Quote:

So I was racking my brain trying to figure out why those names sounded familiar...Then Varimathras sealed the deal... Dreadlords?

*stays as far away from these guys as possible*

Quote:
What did you just see?

Stick around, you might need to brace yourself for what's ahead

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-15, 06:35   Link #9916
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Why Ragnarok Breaker, eh? Well...just because.

And since that statement is in reference to Bravo 2/Lincoln/Negi, who knows what he'll do to the females he encounters...

And perhaps you Saint X, demonstrated a possibility.

*Scenarios run across the mind.*

Old 2007-09-15, 06:45   Link #9917
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:

What did you just see?

Stick around, you might need to brace yourself for what's ahead
Im having trouble finding episode 2 most links are dead =(

Old 2007-09-15, 06:52   Link #9918
Aaron008R

Just watched the vid. O'Neil wins!!!

Quote:
- Ninja Wizard is plain H4XX...
That's why I'll personally KILL Ninja Wizard with the anti-HAXX CANNON once USB uses him here.

I mean really now...

Anyway, Ninja Wizard was more of a joke character, right, USB...?

Quote:
@ Thread:

In the crusade to have Keroko-chan as many guys around her as possible, here is a snippet:

Spoiler for Childhood:

*Readies anti-ICB shield*
Approved!

Quote:
I GOT THE POWER OF LOVE!!!!

*Cries hotblooded tears*

The very first song that made me shake in hotbloodedness when I first heard it
I get what you mean. It was also the first ever song that got a few tears into my eyes due to extreme HOTBLOOD.

Quote:
Why Ragnarok Breaker, eh? Well...just because.

And since that statement is in reference to Bravo 2/Lincoln/Negi, who knows what he'll do to the females he encounters...

And perhaps you Saint X, demonstrated a possibility.

*Scenarios run across the mind.*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-15, 07:23   Link #9919
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
@ Thread:

Spoiler for Childhood:
An old childhood "flame"? This is gonna be awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X
Time to destroy some destructive things...

More destroyers... and daemon/demon for once... time to amp up the volume! ROCK HARD ROCKER ARTHAS!!!

And for more things... *plans*
Can you believe that the Rocker Arthas in the ending credits was initially my inspiration for Rhythm Edge and Lyrical Magic in general?

Quote:
That's why I'll personally KILL Ninja Wizard with the anti-HAXX CANNON once USB uses him here.

I mean really now...

Anyway, Ninja Wizard was more of a joke character, right, USB...?
I think he is... anybody with 4chan based attacks has got to be a joke character... unless, USB has special... plans for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
I get what you mean. It was also the first ever song that got a few tears into my eyes due to extreme HOTBLOOD.
And me watching the SRW@3 MAD that came with it helped in the HOTBLOODEDNESS

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-15, 07:24   Link #9920
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Aaron:

Heh, yes, possibilities...wait.

Lincoln/Negi...combined with the Numbers...

Spoiler for Um...:

I know the Numbers don't wear skirts, of course...but I counted on Negi's little stunt doing the...other thing.
Closed Thread