AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-21, 09:08   Link #1
Ratix

Send a message via AIM to Ratix Send a message via MSN to Ratix
Would second season be good?

Discuss. Nothing to do with Chrno and Rosette would be great, like Azmaria...(Oh god I like her ^_^)
Old 2004-06-21, 11:07   Link #2
lord Doum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratix
Discuss. Nothing to do with Chrno and Rosette would be great, like Azmaria...(Oh god I like her ^_^)
Would be hard, but could happen... in the video game business, they did a Arc the lad 3 without any Arc, why not a Chrno Crusade 2 without any chrno!! If you get what I mean
Old 2004-06-21, 21:16   Link #3
Ratix

The chances of a second season is low and.... Its just my wishful thinking but IF they made a second season, what do you think it would be about? Or rather, what would you WANT it to be about...

Az!
Old 2004-06-22, 00:10   Link #4
kamij0

Quote:
ah depending on how they gonna do it, if its only AZ, it'll be boring.. i love more of Aion instead.. no chrno no satella no rosette = no chrno season 2
Old 2004-06-22, 03:16   Link #5
Ratix

More like something to do with Az, and new people -_-. Like 4 years later ect ect. Of course don't call it chrno Crusade 2 or something, another name, which shares the same timeline as CC, with differnet characters and some from CC. And Aion didn't die... Maybe... Maybe...

Manga Aion > Anime Aion. Sigh.
Old 2004-06-22, 07:54   Link #6
kamij0

i certainly dont wish for new characters, i would rather have an OVA depicting about chrno and gang's adventure
Old 2004-06-22, 12:29   Link #7
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
More like something to do with Az, and new people -_-. Like 4 years later ect ect. Of course don't call it chrno Crusade 2 or something, another name, which shares the same timeline as CC, with differnet characters and some from CC. And Aion didn't die... Maybe... Maybe...

Manga Aion > Anime Aion. Sigh.
you do know that the anime ended with azmaria being like 60+?? lol.. i don't know what they would talk about seeing as how they fast forwarded time a lot.. unless they do a future like setting >.< and since its licensed, whether there will be a 2nd season depends on how popular the 1st is
Old 2004-06-22, 14:11   Link #8
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjc1104xx
and since its licensed, whether there will be a 2nd season depends on how popular the 1st is
highly unlikely, since it would have to achieved a decent amount of profit and interest for producers to be encouraged to invest for a second season, back in Japan.
Old 2004-06-22, 14:53   Link #9
gevurgazi

I have been watching the forums for a long time but newly registered, I wish i have registered sooner

About second season i think it's possible.For example if Aion can take power from desire chrno can take power from hope and be reborn again.If we think about these two characters - like their horns- they are opposite too .Also Magdalene has died, Rosette has died and they can make a character who won't die this time.
I think it won't be much of a problem to create screnario with chrno rosette and azmaria inside.The real problem is whether producers would make a new season or not?
Old 2004-06-22, 15:27   Link #10
lord Doum

I just taught of something... they could use remington... he's alive and well. And we saw serie about heros would couldn't die.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:38   Link #11
Ratix

I don't mean continue from 1981, from 1929 or whatever when Azmaria visits Rosette's grave.

And also, it would be nice if the ending of the sencond season shows more details of the ending of the first... Like a jigsaw puzzle.
Old 2004-06-23, 13:45   Link #12
Oh(n)nO

well the question i;m asking my self is where do demons go when they die. I mean if chrno has gong back to hell may be he can escape again like the first time. this also counts for rosette.

altho i would rather not see it go down like this because the anime dusnt just focus on faith but also on time. time we have to do with wat we want and time we have left. rossete clock stand simbol for that i bleef. but if chrno and rossete some way come back to earth then that would have bin meaningless. A loss if you ask me
Old 2004-06-23, 16:12   Link #13
kazusa
Helping Translator

Send a message via AIM to kazusa Send a message via MSN to kazusa
Hm... I don't know if the 12 OVA episodes count as the second season but yeah, there is going to be a continuance. Quite honestly I think that Rosette and Chrno will be back but they won't be playing very large parts. The ones that are going to be the main characters are Azmaria, Joshua, Aion and Ewan/Remington. I'm a little bummed about the fact that Aion is still the enemy, especially after Sheda, Jeni, Vied and Rizel are all dead now.
Who thinks Chrno isn't a demon anymore? O.o
Old 2004-06-23, 18:15   Link #14
Yondaime
4th Hokage 四代目火影

12 OVA eps o.O? Eh?

- Umineko no naku koro ni
Old 2004-06-23, 23:39   Link #15
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I don't continuing the series into ova's will make up for the weak series... though it is interesting that they are doing such a thing... especially for this series...
Old 2004-06-24, 00:50   Link #16
Yondaime
4th Hokage 四代目火影

Where did u learn they were doing 12 OVAs from ?

- Yondaime

- Umineko no naku koro ni
Old 2004-06-24, 01:24   Link #17
Ratix

WTF? 12 OVAs? Where is it announced? When will it be released... *Goes to WTF mode*
Old 2004-06-24, 07:36   Link #18
gevurgazi

What the hell is going on When did they announced the Ovas?When will they relelase it?.When will we watch it?.I want answers; give me links give me links give me links
Old 2004-06-24, 17:50   Link #19
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
there's gonna be a second season????!??!?
thats impossible unless its original.....
because manga is over.
if its OVA then my guess (or my wish) is that they do chrno's past. more detailed
Old 2004-06-24, 20:07   Link #20
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime
Where did u learn they were doing 12 OVAs from?
nah... I don't know shit about a second season or ovas... I just read two posts above me... and I was just commenting on kazusa's post...