AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-29, 20:41   Link #341
Midonin
Last Engage

Inspired by Cure Candy, an all-Candy team.

Mostly.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 20:56   Link #342
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Inspired by Cure Candy, an all-Candy team.

Mostly.
What's the deal with Beauty ?
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 21:03   Link #343
Midonin
Last Engage

That's President Aria from the ARIA franchise. Who was also voiced by Chinami Nishimura. It's a voice actor joke amongst the veritable pinata that is the picture.
Old 2012-03-30, 05:26   Link #344
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post

Errr, i dont ever recall seeing this scene in eps 7...

Only manage to find this scene..

Is there any extended or director's cut version??
The first gif is fanmade...
By a very talented fan, I might add.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 06:57   Link #345
Akarin

^I saved that gif from Futaba, here's the full res gif:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 13:13   Link #346
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Ooorzzz i have been fooled...
Damn...

I even search the nyaa for any extended version...
Nice one there...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 12:48   Link #347
Diveman

I started to watch Smile prettycure since ive heard good things about the Precure franchise and so far its pretty good, but I really want to watch the previous series, if anyone knows how can find them pls feel free to PM, if Im breaking any rule please delete this post.

thanks
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 20:35   Link #348
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Wilhelm Grimm's Magical Girls 09 - A One Way Ticket to Holmes Academy!: Kamen Rider Yellow Thunder:

Last edited by Midonin; 2012-03-31 at 21:49.
Old 2012-03-31, 21:42   Link #349
Akarin

Spoilers
Spoiler for ep.09

Images
Yayoi dakimakura
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 21:48   Link #350
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Images
Yayoi dakimakura
Nice April Fool's there.
Old 2012-04-01, 04:03   Link #351
elior

here a link for a new images of smile precure the first picture show what the tool they will use for the new attack http://alpha.heroshock.com/?p=23375
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 08:53   Link #352
gsilver

Hmm... Now where can I find the announcement of Cure Fire getting to be the leader in a new Precure spinoff series?
Old 2012-04-01, 17:33   Link #353
Sol Falling

Heh. Seems /a/ has been complaining about Smile's lack of hand-to-hand fighting so far but I thought AkaOni's "lying" gimmick this week was pretty clever.

Yayoi's prankster/naughty side was cute. And the way everybody overreacted was quite funny. I thought the moral of the story was well-placed, as well--if this April Fool's episode airing at 8:30 am in the morning over in Japan today must have spurred a whole lot of kids to go out and play a prank or two, at least the episode made them keep in mind the consequences and reminded them not to do anything which would be hurtful to others. Heh, to think of it, I suppose Toei only has the opportunity to do this sort of episode every 5 or 6 years or so.

Speaking of Yayoi ships, I stated early on that I'd be going the Reika x Nao route (and, to that pairing's credit, they do seem to be childhood friends after all), but my highly selective goggles have now somehow convinced me to go full-delusion mode and straight-up ship Yayoi x Reika. lol, there's no helping it if my two favourite characters actually seem to have a mysterious number of scenes together--but if Miyuki's attempt lie to Yayoi was notable for being fumbling, I'd say Reika's was similar for being outrageously direct :P.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 18:30   Link #354
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Heh. Seems /a/ has been complaining about Smile's lack of hand-to-hand fighting so far
There has been indeed a lack of hand to hand combat in Smile. Earlier precure series, espescially the first two (Futari wa Precure and it's sequel Max Heart) have longer and little bit more violent combat scenes - perhaps because those two were around near the DBZ era. Splash Star (the next series after Max Heart) has toned down fist fighting scenes and have energy attacks instead, probably as a means of offering something different.

*haven't watched yet the latest episode of Smile, so can't look at what people posted about episode 9

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-04-01 at 18:41.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 19:49   Link #355
gsilver

Episode 9

These episodes are hilarious. Yayoi sure is terrible at lying
These also have to be the most considerate villains ever to let their enemies have long conversations like that mid-fight.
Old 2012-04-01, 21:29   Link #356
jcdietz03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
I started to watch Smile prettycure since ive heard good things about the Precure franchise and so far its pretty good, but I really want to watch the previous series, if anyone knows how can find them pls feel free to PM, if Im breaking any rule please delete this post.

thanks
Honestly this (Smile Precure) is one of the best seasons yet. The very best out of all seasons so far in my opinion. Sure, I could tell you what other seasons I also liked but it would start a flame war. The fanbase is highly divided over this topic "which seasons of Precure are best." So if you are curious to know my preference, please PM me and I will tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Wilhelm Grimm's Magical Girls 09 - A One Way Ticket to Holmes Academy!: Kamen Rider Yellow Thunder:
I thought this episode was going to be terrible because we all know Yayoi isn't changing schools. But the writers came up with a twist early on, revealing that it's not about whether she will change schools (because we already know that's not going to happen). It's about something else instead (read Midonin's spoiler for details), which I thought was far more interesting.

Then from ep. 8:
Majorina: I call them...Switchrings!
Akaoni: Just that!?
Wolfrun: [unimpressed] You have no naming sense.

Then later in the same episdoe:
Majorina: I call it...Back-to-Normal!
March: Just that!?
Sunny: [unimpressed] You have no naming sense.

Is that a brick joke? Either, way, it's really funny. They can't just beat up the Akanbe, they have to make fun of the villain too (if his name isn't Wolfrun at least).

Last edited by jcdietz03; 2012-04-01 at 21:43.
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 23:57   Link #357
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

It was a good episode overall but it would of been more hilarious if there were actual transfer students at the end
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 03:09   Link #358
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdietz03 View Post
Honestly this (Smile Precure) is one of the best seasons yet. The very best out of all seasons so far in my opinion. Sure, I could tell you what other seasons I also liked but it would start a flame war. The fanbase is highly divided over this topic "which seasons of Precure are best." So if you are curious to know my preference, please PM me and I will tell you.

I thought this episode was going to be terrible because we all know Yayoi isn't changing schools. But the writers came up with a twist early on, revealing that it's not about whether she will change schools (because we already know that's not going to happen). It's about something else instead (read Midonin's spoiler for details), which I thought was far more interesting.

Then from ep. 8:
Majorina: I call them...Switchrings!
Akaoni: Just that!?
Wolfrun: [unimpressed] You have no naming sense.

Then later in the same episdoe:
Majorina: I call it...Back-to-Normal!
March: Just that!?
Sunny: [unimpressed] You have no naming sense.

Is that a brick joke? Either, way, it's really funny. They can't just beat up the Akanbe, they have to make fun of the villain too (if his name isn't Wolfrun at least).
also the scences in yaoi inner mind what she was think in episode 9 was very funny
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 19:42   Link #359
dan-heron

hmm, I knew things reminded me of something

dan-heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 20:35   Link #360
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Wilhelm Grimm's Magical Girls 10 - Invincible Poster Girl: Akane's Got One Hell of Family:

Tags
magical girl, shoujo