AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-20, 15:42   Link #281
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Whoa, wait a minute here. Are you kidding me? Are you really kidding me? Who the hell is going to be involved now that this knowledge has been imparted? A new girl? That soft-tough guy from earlier? Who? Who?!

Anyways, it was a nice chapter, but I just screamed "No!" over and over when I read the ending. I don't mind harem stuff, but doing it without the guy looking like a jackass is hard.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 15:43   Link #282
jzmagic
flargansbog

Haha so basically he HAS to have a harem ending in order to get out. I'm sure we'll get some rule changes/updates when the time comes though, but for now he looks pretty screwed.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 15:48   Link #283
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

The bane of all romance manga, which girl does the guy end up with?

Well this manga solved that issue by setting up the HAREM END!!!!!
Old 2011-11-20, 15:52   Link #284
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I have to wonder what the reaction in the polls will be.
Old 2011-11-20, 15:56   Link #285
Shadow5YA

Well, it's possible for Mao or Saki to fall out of love with Harisugawa. Then he wouldn't need to win both of them over.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 16:07   Link #286
blade82

funny that she owns different mirrors maybe she has one like the Evil queen of snow white
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 16:16   Link #287
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
funny that she owns different mirrors maybe she has one like the Evil queen of snow white
In chapter 19, the fortune teller lady cleaned the magic mirror, but hid a small pocket mirror in the cloth to absorb some of the magic mirror effects on her own mirror.
Old 2011-11-20, 17:06   Link #288
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Haaareeeem EEEENNNDDIIIIING CONFIRMED!
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 17:26   Link #289
Cyz
"Show it to me"

So the more partners present the harder the "game" it would be then? So basically, Harisugawa will have to make both Saki and Mao to love him and him to love them to get out of the mirror? Hm, what a clever mirror indeed.

-> Seems like this manga is asking for more girls in his life
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 17:39   Link #290
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^This is actually a proper measure to give the manga a realistic ending anytime it could get the axe :O
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 17:44   Link #291
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
So the more partners present the harder the "game" it would be then? So basically, Harisugawa will have to make both Saki and Mao to love him and him to love them to get out of the mirror? Hm, what a clever mirror indeed.

-> Seems like this manga is asking for more girls in his life
I don't know if it's just the translation or what, but didn't the woman say that partners are "people you share a mutual love with"?

That means the mirror's trial has never been about seduction. It's about getting the guts to confess. When you already know the other loves you. What the hell kind of trial is that?

Though I suppose part of it would also be "make sure the other doesn't freak out and reject you while in a blind panic"?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 17:46   Link #292
asbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
So the more partners present the harder the "game" it would be then? So basically, Harisugawa will have to make both Saki and Mao to love him and him to love them to get out of the mirror
Ahah the girl of the mirrors is tricking Harisugawa..in my opinion the "you have to love both girls and be loved from both girls" is exactly what will make Harisugawa disappear..that is a "love mirror", he can't sincerely confess his love to 2 different girls if he truly loves one of them..they're even best friends, by confessing to both he will just ruin Mao and Saki relationship and make them sad, that's not what is called "love".
The mangaka is tricking the readers, he just have to confess to his true love.
asbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 17:54   Link #293
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbo View Post
Ahah the girl of the mirrors is tricking Harisugawa..in my opinion the "you have to love both girls and be loved from both girls" is exactly what will make Harisugawa disappear..that is a "love mirror", he can't sincerely confess his love to 2 different girls if he truly loves one of them..they're even best friends, by confessing to both he will just ruin Mao and Saki relationship and make them sad, that's not what is called "love".
The mangaka is tricking the readers, he just have to confess to his true love.
Then there has to be something more to it than simply trying to make him dissapear, otherwise she could have lied from the start and told them to follow instructions that would have made him dissapear a long time ago. Either the instructions are correct or she gains something by having him confess to both of them.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 17:56   Link #294
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

I'm thinking....what if Mao get in the mirror and Suda *accidentaly* touch the mirror and get inside, but as the condition to lift the curse goes arround Harisugawa mutual feelings, will he need to confess/get confessed by Suda? If that happens, he's really screwed ...unless they put Suda in the mirror, paint it and throw it to a river and problem solved
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 18:03   Link #295
asbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Then there has to be something more to it than simply trying to make him dissapear, otherwise she could have lied from the start and told them to follow instructions that would have made him dissapear a long time ago. Either the instructions are correct or she gains something by having him confess to both of them.
Her intention is not to make him disappear, but to test him.
That girl's past is somehow linked to the mirror (i have the feeling that the guy who disappeared from the mirror at the beginning of the manga is somehow is connected to her) and IMO now she's testing harisugawa...why? i have no idea!
asbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 18:35   Link #296
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbo View Post
Her intention is not to make him disappear, but to test him.
That girl's past is somehow linked to the mirror (i have the feeling that the guy who disappeared from the mirror at the beginning of the manga is somehow is connected to her) and IMO now she's testing harisugawa...why? i have no idea!
But what happens if he fails and it seems like a totally random test. I mean had Saki not touched the mirror/done the things she did then the supposed test wouldn't have occurred, so why punish him by testing him on something that had a very good chance of not happening at all. Just seems harsh and random.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 19:08   Link #297
blade82

the author had announce in a previous chapter "a new girl" no?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 19:37   Link #298
spikexp

I say, one of the girl is going to die so that he just have 1 to confess too (it's a joke, I really hope it's not that)
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 19:42   Link #299
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
the author had announce in a previous chapter "a new girl" no?
yea at the end of chapter 10 it said that.
Old 2011-11-20, 22:58   Link #300
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

So basically, because Harisugawa is confused about his feelings Saki is more a partner. So as long as he falls out of love for one or the other and they can't enter the mirror, its a harem end. Still hoping for the true love end, it seems like its going to be a Saki end in my opinion. Honestly hope I am wrong...

Tags
romance, supernatural