AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-02-14, 01:49   Link #541
Nerroth
NePoi!

I'm prety sure that's Cryska Barchenowa, from Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse.
Old 2012-02-17, 14:29   Link #542
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Probably...Well, that aside, why not we have some Valentines Day Chapter for Neptune

Spoiler for spoiler:

???:Ahh there goes my plans to ruin the Valentines Day.
Me:Who the heck are you?
???:ex- why?
Me:Freak get me a gundam NOW!
Kira: If you want Valentine Chocolates, just ask me. I think I still got a huge following of girls. No need for that love potion.
Nepgear: Setsuna, do you like your chocolate bitter or sweet?

Spoiler for chapter 16:

Last edited by asaqe; 2012-02-17 at 14:41.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 19:19   Link #543
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
New Neptunia product?

Spoiler for Safe Enough:
Yup, as EagleBlue stated, it's Kriska from MuvLuv Alternative.
Old 2012-02-24, 04:11   Link #544
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Has anyone seen this?
http://andriasang.com/con037/neptune_sd/
Old 2012-02-24, 04:52   Link #545
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Can we have the 8 goddesses dancing like this?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 10:06   Link #546
xizro345
King's Justice

The easiest explanation, considering the style, has to be DLC for Mugen Souls.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 11:04   Link #547
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Damn it you got it before i do...I needed some cookies

Oh well...err...Nendroid Generation? Hmm? Mugen Souls...Okay... It is released right?

......Doesn't look alike to Nendroid Generation..Oh well...

Since we got the designs(Which all think looks like Mugen Souls since it is the same), we need the bosses..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Can we have the 8 goddesses dancing like this?
Remember this Saintess, the sequel may not link together. We can have Goddess' sisters in mk2, but there is a possibility that it will not in this game.

Ryonea and I will check out more hints in the that will lead to which console will this be on(High chance: PS3 (You know why))...For now guys, Stay tuned to 2 weeks later.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-02-24 at 11:28.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 11:21   Link #548
xizro345
King's Justice

Mugen Souls will be out in a month. Since the Noire Style blog gets updated twice per month, I'd say it fits the criteria.
Old 2012-02-24, 11:34   Link #549
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Mugen Souls will be out in a month. Since the Noire Style blog gets updated twice per month, I'd say it fits the criteria.
Then the gameplay will be the one giving the answer then.

A little update(Credits to Ryonea for posting it first, and it is the most important one.):
1. Designs are given.

2.Little info is given. Given that the design is out, most probably they will be showing either:
a)Screenshots of the game
b)Gameplay
c)More designs?(Boss, and where are the other 4...oh wait the sequel is not linked)

....Wait a second. There is evidence that this is not a DLC for Mugen souls...

Evidence #1:If Noire is the centre of the game, then usually anything happening around will involve Noire. If thats the case, then Mugen Souls' Centre character will be her instead.
Evidence #2:Usually how long after the announcement of the new game will the game itself releases?

Now wheres the "hacker" that will be able to unravel that mystery?

There is this thing that bugs me.

The fact that Compile Heart is going to make a game for either 3ds or Vita..
Hmm...does that mean if I don't get either one of the handhelds shown there, does that mean I can't play?

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-02-24 at 11:57.
Old 2012-02-24, 16:16   Link #550
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The easiest explanation, considering the style, has to be DLC for Mugen Souls.
I didn't know anything about Mugen Souls, but after I read for a while... I think it makes sense, considering the chibi design, and both games are made by Compile Heart + Keiji Inafune's involvement. It'll be also on PS3

Kinda reminded me of our earlier discussions and I presumed that it won't be totally a new game (I mean some kind of Neptune series sequel or something). The announcement is also inside a blog rather than making an entirely new website with countdown like CH usually did, so I guess it fits

Another way to check whether both games connect is by visiting Mugen Souls' website~ there should be an update if Neptune's characters are joining in, but I believe it'll be announced too (whether in Noire's blog or gaming blogs) if it'll really go that way.

Just speculating
There is still chance that maybe the actual Noire's game is still a mystery, although I find it weird to announce another game first...
If that's really the case, I also hope it won't be on Vita or 3DS

I guess all we can do now is just wait for more infos
Old 2012-02-24, 18:33   Link #551
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
So~, about the Neptunia MK2 discussion, are we gonna have a separate thread or are we gonna continue talking about it here?
Old 2012-02-24, 21:36   Link #552
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
So~, about the Neptunia MK2 discussion, are we gonna have a separate thread or are we gonna continue talking about it here?
the mk2 discussion is the sequel of the main game so we will still continue talking about it here.

@Ryonea: Hope it is not on PSV or 3DS as...We don't have the power of MONEY!

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-02-24 at 21:49.
Old 2012-02-25, 04:31   Link #553
xizro345
King's Justice

For those interested, siliconera posted a review. Positive, but I completely disagree with their statament that the game is surely M material.
Old 2012-02-25, 07:46   Link #554
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
For those interested, siliconera posted a review. Positive, but I completely disagree with their statament that the game is surely M material.
Sorry, but PEGI would disagree with you as well.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 07:52   Link #555
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
the mk2 discussion is the sequel of the main game so we will still continue talking about it here.

@Ryonea: Hope it is not on PSV or 3DS as...We don't have the power of MONEY!
Go out and earn?

Actually it is kind of lame that throughout my entire life as an otaku, I spent more of what I earned on otaku goods than anything else.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-02-25, 07:53   Link #556
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
Still absolutely ridicolous. There is nothing worth of that. Blame NISA's horrible localization policy that decided to increase the suggestive dialogue.
Old 2012-03-01, 05:30   Link #557
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
It is to compensate for the lack of "third party" units associated with Lowee, I mean Index supports her just fine but poor girl. None of the Lowee cast member knows much about Gundam, While Lastation Worships Gundam to the point their goddess sees Gundam as the holy standard. The Lowee cast stay adverse to the gundam trends. Just like how FPS/TPS are mostly on 360/PS3 while Wii has nothing to compare to.
While Gundam is not in their syllabus, mechas are...Lets see if you know which character I am talking about...

Ram pilots a legend that has ability to destroy a planet...(Hint: Flowers and Woof!)

Rom pilots a vector that needs 2 more vectors to union to become a big unit, and of course, embarrassed type as always Rom... Rom has the ability of disappearing, so if any gundam try to shoot with beam weapons, be careful as they cant hit, and your radar will not sense the unit.(Deathscythe hell much, except you cant hit the unit even though it is a direct hit.)(Hint: If you know which Vector I am talking about, then this will be easy.)

Blanc:........

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-03-01 at 05:34. Reason: Easier to guess who am I talking about.
Old 2012-03-01, 13:43   Link #558
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Man, if they ever do a Neptunia 3, I hope they include Western RPG gaming companies as well. I always wonder what a bishoujo-fied Bioware would look like.
Old 2012-03-01, 16:08   Link #559
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
Man, if they ever do a Neptunia 3, I hope they include Western RPG gaming companies as well. I always wonder what a bishoujo-fied Bioware would look like.
A female Jedi Knight.

Old 2012-03-02, 02:41   Link #560
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
A female Jedi Knight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
To be fair, I could see bioware as more of a Natsuru from Kampfer.

Quote:
While Gundam is not in their syllabus, mechas are...Lets see if you know which character I am talking about...

Ram pilots a legend that has ability to destroy a planet...(Hint: Flowers and Woof!)

Rom pilots a vector that needs 2 more vectors to union to become a big unit, and of course, embarrassed type as always Rom... Rom has the ability of disappearing, so if any gundam try to shoot with beam weapons, be careful as they cant hit, and your radar will not sense the unit.(Deathscythe hell much, except you cant hit the unit even though it is a direct hit.)(Hint: If you know which Vector I am talking about, then this will be easy.)

Blanc:........
Blanc doesn't need gundams, she only needs Touma and his imagine breaker to solve any problems. Gundam Worship is overrated anyways.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg