AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Old 2007-07-07, 15:11   Link #361
-Breakthrough-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I think it is time Makoto and his dad are introduce to the Higurashi girls.

USODA
Haha, while we're at it, let's introduce them to the "White Devil" (Nanoha) also while we're at it.
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 22:04   Link #362
Cyz
"Show it to me"

So...if there was already a sub, why is this thread still here on the "Unaired" section?

--> Btw, seen episode 1 and it was good. Let's see more!!!
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 22:38   Link #363
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
So...if there was already a sub, why is this thread still here on the "Unaired" section?

Who's the fansub fansubbed it? I really never watch English-sub, but this is a Extra ~
Old 2007-07-07, 22:46   Link #364
SonicX_Zero
Kill Kira

Hmm never heard of this, but just wondering since this will be an anime series so there wont be any h-scenes right?
SonicX_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 03:01   Link #365
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 03:44   Link #366
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
School Days manga? Or Light Novel?
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 03:49   Link #367
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
I hope this will be Manga....
Old 2007-07-08, 03:51   Link #368
Ohyeah4Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post

true true it should be moved now that it is being aired....

another question....there is only 6 ONA, but i saw the first episode and the first ONa episode..which one is the actualy episode? im just taking a guess that its not the ONA episode...

Last edited by Ohyeah4Xx; 2007-07-08 at 03:52. Reason: didn't make sense
Ohyeah4Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 03:53   Link #369
Ohyeah4Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana View Post
Who's the fansub fansubbed it? I really never watch English-sub, but this is a Extra ~
If you look at the first episode in Veoh..not the ONA..some1 has found a sub group, but most likely that sub group will subb, but less likely to not sub it
Ohyeah4Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 04:09   Link #370
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
There's already novels of School Days out.

Kotonoha-hen

Sekai-hen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohyeah4Xx
another question....there is only 6 ONA
Not ONA, those are actual animations from the game. Since the game utilise WMV, somebody just have to rip them out and sub them. But apparently whoever did that is too lazy to sub all the path.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 05:52   Link #371
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
There's already novels of School Days out.

Kotonoha-hen

Sekai-hen
Ah, I didn't know that. Nice covers by the way, same scene but different point of view.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 08:51   Link #372
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Hello.
actually i ve been absent for 2 days, must have missed something.
MakubeX2
thanks for the links, that was interesting news.
apart from that I managed to watch episode 1 of the anime. I find it nice. The plot sticks pretty close to the game doesnt it? in fact i didn't play it but it seems in the anime character and overall design is put up to date. it think it looks better this way.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 12:01   Link #373
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
You think Makoto is bad... his dad (who you won't see in the game or the anime) is much, much worse.
Biggest bastard in Overflow world.

You see, School Days world is connected to other Overflow game world, including Pure Mail, Summer/Snow Radish, Large Pon-pon, etc.
Makoto's father Tomaru is also father to many of the characters in this interconnected world.

It's not really a spoiler since his name will never come up in the game or anime, but I'll put it in tags anyways.

Spoiler for for details of the biggest bastard in this world:
Woah, exactly which game does this happen in ? I'm quite intrigued....
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 13:13   Link #374
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Woah, exactly which game does this happen in ? I'm quite intrigued....
Snow Radish Vacation is his first appearance. His inhumane actions are revealed more in Summer Radish Vacation 1 and 2.

On a related note, there are hidden incestral relationships in School Days because of him too.
Two of the girls are grand daughters of Tomaru, making them directly related to Makoto.
Old 2007-07-08, 15:06   Link #375
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlliu
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
May I be bold enough to state that I'm not feeling the utter hatred for the male lead that I'm supposed to feel as of episode 1? He seems perfectly within character in fact. That said, I've nothing good to say about Hirakawa Daisuke as a VA. His voice is made for to play out the wimpiest, and the sissiest male leads in anime. So, don't kill me yet for not hating Makoto's character just yet because I'm sure I'll come to despise this character just like most other male leads voiced by this particular VA.
Dont worry about that.When the time comes, you will hate him enough to despise the VA for playing this charater.
Oh, I'm not done being bold. The only character I took a bit disliking to from episode one was Saionji.

Spoiler for episode 1 specific:

Sorry, not feeling the Makoto-hate the game players are so insistent on advertising, but Saionji has raised one of my eyebrow a bit. I look forward to the moments when Katsura will discover the twist that transpired in the end of the episode between Makoto and the self-appointed-cupid, Saionji. Wonder from where she will purchase a sharp cutting tools such as a boxcutter
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 15:11   Link #376
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Two of the girls are grand daughters of Tomaru, making them directly related to Makoto.
Oh man........ *shakes head*

Well, if Makoto was also somehow a product of incest somewhere up the line, it would explain some of his near-retarded behaviour

Last edited by Chewy; 2007-07-08 at 17:29.
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 16:01   Link #377
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Oh, I'm not done being bold. The only character I took a bit disliking to from episode one was Saionji.

Sorry, not feeling the Makoto-hate the game players are so insistent on advertising, but Saionji has raised one of my eyebrow a bit. I look forward to the moments when Katsura will discover the twist that transpired in the end of the episode between Makoto and the self-appointed-cupid, Saionji. Wonder from where she will purchase a sharp cutting tools such as a boxcutter
In all honesty i don't have anything against the anime Makoto for the moment. While overall he is pretty much the same as the game Makoto, somehow i couldn't find it in me to hate the guy just yet, even though i am supposed to Something about the game Makoto irked me from the very start, but i don't find that feeling here ... yet.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-08, 16:26   Link #378
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
In all honesty i don't have anything against the anime Makoto for the moment. While overall he is pretty much the same as the game Makoto, somehow i couldn't find it in me to hate the guy just yet, even though i am supposed to
I'm hoping the anime rendition will leave the game players (most of them anyway) high and dry with their expectation on various variable which made this title so much hyped up. That said, I won't mind a vicious cat fight for the sake of entertainment.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 16:34   Link #379
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

In that case i don't think the anime would deserve the title "School Days" - it is one of the things that sets the title apart from others. That would be like digging out the Sakura tree and claiming that it is still the same Da Capo without it I don't usually care about faithfulness to the source material, but even i believe the core things should stay the same if you want the title to have the same name Either way - i am sure Makoto will have his chance to shine no later than ep 5 ... though there always is the possibility of them toning the whole thing down for TV version, but who knows - it is still far too early to start calling shots.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:25   Link #380
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:

my thoughts exactally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
why?? haha this is great...
Spoiler:
at the end of the day she is just making things complex...but in the end the guy is always to blame (*nods*)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ecchi, harem, romance, tnk, yandere