AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-06-05, 08:47   Link #3961
WingsoftheDragonix

^ I know. But that's why their next meeting will be interesting. Especially when you take in account that from Tooru point of view Ken betray her, choosing a ghoul instead of her.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 09:16   Link #3962
LG-MAX 2.o

but she still needs to clarify what really feels for Sasaneki.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 09:24   Link #3963
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
but she still needs to clarify what really feels for Sasaneki.
That does not matter in this situation. He was her teacher and friend.

As far she concern, he still chose to help a ghoul instead of her, even if he had other orders. Haise/Ken betrayed them.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 09:43   Link #3964
LG-MAX 2.o

but we still need to know what they think about it, it's not like rational thought was the standard of the characters in this series.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 10:52   Link #3965
DoubtGin

I hope Ishida goes all in with Tooru. I read about it on reddit and it would be great if the abuse from her father (and Torso) never actually happened and she was just imagining that shit.

It was shown that Torso did not actually want to kill her (at that point at least) and instead wanted her to see some flowers. She's also saying "The lies most difficult for a person to bear are the ones they tell themselves."

Would be interesting to see some parents who are not complete assholes for once
DoubtGin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 10:56   Link #3966
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubtGin View Post
I hope Ishida goes all in with Tooru. I read about it on reddit and it would be great if the abuse from her father (and Torso) never actually happened and she was just imagining that shit.

It was shown that Torso did not actually want to kill her (at that point at least) and instead wanted her to see some flowers. She's also saying "The lies most difficult for a person to bear are the ones they tell themselves."

Would be interesting to see some parents who are not complete assholes for once
That theory would certainly explain how she managed to regenerate her limbs so fast.
Old 2016-06-05, 11:06   Link #3967
Windsgrace

I assume next chapter is about Mutsuki. I mean next chapter is apparently called "Where has Mutsuki gone?!" That or Urie running around like a fool...
Old 2016-06-05, 11:13   Link #3968
DoubtGin

I think we will also get a glimpse of the special class who apparently died. Maybe a few moments before his death so we see how he died.
DoubtGin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 12:05   Link #3969
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That theory would certainly explain how she managed to regenerate her limbs so fast.
This is assuming Mustuki lost his/her limbs in the first place and the events from her capture up until today weren't just some fabrication of his/her mind that was telling itself he/she wasn't horrifically ripping Torso apart all this time.

Honestly, I think even Kaneki would be taken aback if he ever found out Mutsuki's true state of mind. I don't think any of the Qs are prepared to handle the truth about him/her.

After this chapter I have to say Mutsuki's psyche is far worse than Kaneki's ever was. At no point was Kaneki ever this crazy unless his Kakuja was going out of control.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 13:30   Link #3970
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
I assume next chapter is about Mutsuki. I mean next chapter is apparently called "Where has Mutsuki gone?!" That or Urie running around like a fool...
Well if Urie wants to save her, he has to get to her and find a way to take her down while keeping her away from any investigators or ghouls. Problem is Mutsuki's regenerates extremely fast and Urie doesn't seem to have a way to get through to her.

How ironic that just as Kaneki accepts the truth and abandons his death wish, Mutsuki has been revealed as lliving a lie and has seemingly acquired a death wish,
Old 2016-06-06, 01:20   Link #3971
Golden_Witch

Yeah, a popular theory is Mutsuki and Torso switched places.
As in, we know Mutsuki cannot be trusted when we look at events from her perspective.

Let me put it this way:

Hogi not once mentioned who attacked her, only that Mutsuki has gone missing.
She never saw Torso, only Mutsuki did.

Then, Torso, despite being a weak B Rank ghoul, somehow completely overpowered and knocked out Mutsuki.

After that, nobody saw Mutsuki and Torso. They were all alone down there.

When she was in detention, it was pointed out her stories aren't true.
She killed her family yet claimed it was a ghoul.

And here we have Mutsuki after being beaten by Torso for all these days, realizing she had another black out and found herself having butchered down Torso. All limbs intact.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 02:38   Link #3972
Raviel

With this talk about Mutsuki it truly boggles my mind when I think about how he/she was even accepted into CCG in the first place.

I mean sure the other Qs didn't have great lives but at the very least they were proven to be mentally stable. Hell, even the original finger cracking dude (I think his name was Oguma?) was implied to have developed his sadistic tendencies during work instead of being like that from the start.

Mustuki on the other hand...........there are clear signs of a legitimate and severe mental disorder and yet he/she is given the green light to join an experimental unit.

You could argue Mutsuki's admission into CCG was a special case like Juuzou's but then again he had the endorsement of Shinohara.
Old 2016-06-06, 02:50   Link #3973
Golden_Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
With this talk about Mutsuki it truly boggles my mind when I think about how he/she was even accepted into CCG in the first place.

I mean sure the other Qs didn't have great lives but at the very least they were proven to be mentally stable. Hell, even the original finger cracking dude (I think his name was Oguma?) was implied to have developed his sadistic tendencies during work instead of being like that from the start.

Mustuki on the other hand...........there are clear signs of a legitimate and severe mental disorder and yet he/she is given the green light to join an experimental unit.

You could argue Mutsuki's admission into CCG was a special case like Juuzou's but then again he had the endorsement of Shinohara.
This can't be compared to Juuzou. He is a prodigy never seen before except Arima and while he had some issues, he was never this far gone. And as you said, he did have Shinohara to watch over him. Juuzou learned to control himself too, he was jumpy and an oddball but not a monster to such extend.

Mutsuki is a whole different level of batshit crazy and they let her run loose.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 08:56   Link #3974
HasuMasu
*Artist

I guess I'm not going to get my Torso X Mutsuki.
Old 2016-06-06, 11:15   Link #3975
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasuMasu View Post
I guess I'm not going to get my Torso X Mutsuki.
Why on earth would you want such a pairing...? Then again we now know her true colors...
Old 2016-06-06, 11:24   Link #3976
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
This is assuming Mustuki lost his/her limbs in the first place and the events from her capture up until today weren't just some fabrication of his/her mind that was telling itself he/she wasn't horrifically ripping Torso apart all this time.
That's the explanation I was thinking about. She got her limbs back because she never lost them in the first place. It would make more sense than her suddenly gaining Noro-tier regeneration.
Old 2016-06-06, 21:48   Link #3977
Raviel

Kaneki may not know it, but he's left an absurd amount of responsibility in Urie's hands, I don't envy him considering he has to lead his team and deal with the fact one of his squadmates may have gone off the deep end. What is even worse is the aforementioned squadmate is the one his mentor specifically asked him to rescue.
Old 2016-06-06, 23:25   Link #3978
seiftis
~defying fate

May i know season 2 anime stops at which chapter?

I know it doesn't exactly been following manga material, but just like to pick up somewhere from there.
Old 2016-06-06, 23:58   Link #3979
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post

I know it doesn't exactly been following manga material, but just like to pick up somewhere from there.
the anime stops the last chp of the manga(first series, not re: ) i recommend that you read through the manga instead.(the manga ends differently compared to the anime)

Last edited by coded321; 2016-06-07 at 23:42.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-07, 01:15   Link #3980
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post

Like someone else already said, season 1 and 2 adapts all of the first manga (poorly) so even if I told you where the first season cuts off I would still recommend starting from the very first chapter because the anime cuts out a lot of small nuances that help with characterization and set the tone for the series.

So yeah, for anyone who wants to read the TG manga, start from the very first chapter of the first manga.

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy