AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-04, 06:04   Link #23381
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
The whole chapter is a bit off. We completely skip the Touhou Fuhai vs Issa fight we are also told that birdman and wolfboy plus kokoa and zombie chick have bit the dust all off panel (though I don't believe that to be true). It's like we skipped a chapter or are missing some early pages.
I doubt the translators wouldn't notice something like that.

As for those fights that you speak off, there could always be done in the form of a flashback or something like that.

What I believe happened... is the fact that Ikeda probably noticed that this arc has already became too long, and that's why he skipped a few of the side character battle's in favor of, pushing toward the plot of the current arc.

And frankly speaking, I don't mind him doing something like that...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 06:19   Link #23382
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

It felt strange but..yeah it felt strange just reading the outcome of the fight. Either way, I just hope a flashback happens at some point or this is just Gyo assuming the side characters are dead.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 07:11   Link #23383
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Anyone else want her to lick Tsukune and kinda make him her man slave just to piss off moka?
Old 2012-12-04, 07:49   Link #23384
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Anyone else want her to lick Tsukune and kinda make him her man slave just to piss off moka?
No I'd like Ura to do that thank you very much.

Haaa.... That would be nice....

Personally the short chapter was because Ikeda is keeping the tension high and left a great cliff-hanger and probably has an extremely long chapter after this, imagine a normal chapter with the 15 pages we're missing from this chapter.

So I'm thinking we're going to have some awesome stuff!

I mean, there are hundreds of possible outcomes (not hundreds, but you know...), but I do think Tsukune is going to lose control and be forced to learn how to handle his monstrous side like any other monster.

Its not something that you can "train" persay, its a natural ability most monsters have in restraining their bloodlust. Hokuto seems to have gone through the same thing Tsukune is going through right now, giving him advice and stuff. So its not farfetched for Tsukune to finally out-will his bloodlust and gain control of his vampire/ghoul powers.

....IMO.

Thats my opinion, that Tsukune will bring his ghoul form under control eventually. Because a rational, sane Jet-Black Tsukune would just be... I don't know.... Awesome?
Old 2012-12-04, 09:05   Link #23385
zibi88

I belive grokuro makes the same mistake as funai did... she thinks tsukune is going to turn into a ghoul... funai first too throught that tsukune was a ghoul but after short time he changed his mind and marked tsukune as very dangerous entity and mostly unknown somehow... he even pointed out that tsukune is "NOT a Ghoul"

so it might be that tsukune will turn into that black monster of his but gyokuro wont have any control over him

but it would be interesting if gyokuro grabbed tsukune and reteated... leaving moka in sreams and tears... so it would be like this time girls will try to rescue tsukune...maybe after kurumus line about tsukones soul still beign there as it happened at the training...kinda make ura admit her love for tsukune without the tsun side but honest

maybe after that akua would want to help moka find tsukune ^^ after seeing mokas suffering

but still this month chapter was really short ;/ its strange since normaly december should have a short chapter since christmas is near and not much time to draw... but he had time to draw it in november yet only 14-15pages...damn
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 09:17   Link #23386
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

As for those fights that you speak off, there could always be done in the form of a flashback or something like that.

What I believe happened... is the fact that Ikeda probably noticed that this arc has already became too long, and that's why he skipped a few of the side character battle's in favor of, pushing toward the plot of the current arc.

I don't think we are missing pages I just think the progression from the previous chapter to the current chapter is a pretty bad, as if we are missing something. Also the Tsukune "voice-over" in past tense is not something we've had before. This chapter just seems off somehow.
I do agree that the pacing was off and it might be that the author recognized this, however like I said it didn't flow well with lasts months chapter.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 20:16   Link #23387
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but still this month chapter was really short ;/ its strange since normaly december should have a short chapter since christmas is near and not much time to draw... but he had time to draw it in november yet only 14-15pages...damn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
I don't think we are missing pages I just think the progression from the previous chapter to the current chapter is a pretty bad, as if we are missing something. Also the Tsukune "voice-over" in past tense is not something we've had before. This chapter just seems off somehow.
I do agree that the pacing was off and it might be that the author recognized this, however like I said it didn't flow well with lasts months chapter.
I think the last two chapters were drawn together to very close together to give Ikeda a nice holiday break. I'd wish they give him the month off, but they probably wanted a chapter so he gave it to them. There are a lot of factors that go into this business after all.
Old 2012-12-04, 21:38   Link #23388
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

No doubt, and he's probably planning something huge for next month, for it'll be the hundredth chapter of Rosario + Vampire, it should be a chapter to remember (more than can be said for Bleach, but that's another story for another time).

The way I'm seeing it right now, Hokuto tries to keep Tsukune from being consumed by his Shinso blood and becoming the new Prince of Darkness, while Moka takes on Gyokuro, one on one. She attacks with a vengeance and manages to push Gyokuro back a tad, but the megalomaniac quickly turns the tables and fells Moka with a furious assault. But before she can finish her off, she'd forced back by a familiar attack. At first she thinks it's Touhou, but then realizes it's not Touhou, it's Akuha. Siscon proclaims she'll kill Gyokuro, protect Moka, seize the remote, control Alucard, and rule the world (all in that order). Needless to say Gyokuro's rather nonplussed, and "allows her to entertain her for a moment." Ura-chan finds her quite dubious at Akuha's motives, and warns her if she makes a move towards Tsukune, it's on. They double-team the maniacal matriarch, and though they hold her off for a time, in the end they're both felled in defeat. After that, I'm not sure, but it's definitely not looking good. Hopefully Akihisa can fill in the blanks and create an epic finale to this tragic fairy tale. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 00:23   Link #23389
Voceane

Look at this, even Touhou fuhai think tsukune is a ghoul at first but after fighting a little he says that "Tsukune reeks the same smell as Alucard"
Spoiler for Link:
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 17:54   Link #23390
shalala

Who else thinks (other then me) that Tsukune will end up as the second Alucard? As I don't think he is no longer human given all the stuff that as happened to him. I wonder if he will become a half vampire?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 18:34   Link #23391
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Who else thinks (other then me) that Tsukune will end up as the second Alucard? As I don't think he is no longer human given all the stuff that as happened to him. I wonder if he will become a half vampire?
no, its a possibilty though, wat i think will happen is he be the only one who's able to kill alucard with moka's help of course

also i think he is already half vampire thanks to the body modification he went through
Old 2012-12-05, 19:11   Link #23392
khprincessh

hello the raws been out for like 4 days where have u been..... lol
Old 2012-12-05, 20:48   Link #23393
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

probably like me became busy this holiday season XD
Old 2012-12-05, 21:23   Link #23394
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
hello the raws been out for like 4 days where have u been..... lol
What do you mean. Are you referring to the chapter 59 being 15 pages long or is this a new chapter?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 21:57   Link #23395
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

A vampire Tsukune is not. Every time the vampire blood within him has surged and subverted his human blood, he's always degraded into a ghoul-like being - no exceptions. It's going to take a miracle to make him un-ghoul - and for that miracle, I call Akasha.

Akasha's gonna come out - she HAS to now... It would have made a great Christmas present too...

...*nosebleeds* .. Ooops, just imagned both Akasha and Moka wrapped in ribbon and nothing more for Christmas...XD
Old 2012-12-05, 23:46   Link #23396
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...*nosebleeds* .. Ooops, just imagned both Akasha and Moka wrapped in ribbon and nothing more for Christmas...XD
Well isn't that a nice thought :#3

But really, the 100th chapter? I bet we're getting one long, actionpacked chapter. I can't wait. 25 days to go!
Old 2012-12-06, 00:36   Link #23397
Chris38

Quote:
A vampire Tsukune is not. Every time the vampire blood within him has surged and subverted his human blood, he's always degraded into a ghoul-like being - no exceptions. It's going to take a miracle to make him un-ghoul - and for that miracle, I call Akasha.

Akasha's gonna come out - she HAS to now... It would have made a great Christmas present too...

Well, there is one problem... I just don't see how can this be consistent with what Akasha mentioned in the flashback to Moka's past ... although it might be possible that such inconsistent plot twist is necessary to resolve the current situation.

Will see, although I can't shake the feeling that this all part of Tsukune's and Moka's destiny, that Jack Frost talked about... since he did say that bad things might happen to people, who follow them... and considering the current situation, it looks like he was correct.

In other words, I think that Moka and Tsukune are going to somehow resolve the current problem of Tsukune's transformation on their own... and I will see, in the future chapter's, if my prediction has been correct.
Old 2012-12-06, 01:12   Link #23398
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, if anyone can 'control' Tsukune, it's Moka...but then, we'll have to see if it's a repeat of when he turned ghoul the first time and Moka fought him.

For some reason, I STILL don't think that he would have attacked Moka, even in that state. Let's see if he does attack her in his Alu-Ghoul mode... Which, if he does, might cause her to fully unleash her own Shinso (creating the risk of getting rid of Otome), and from there... who knows what might happen.

Maybe Miyabi will come flying in and knock Tsukune out...(boo!)
Old 2012-12-06, 02:04   Link #23399
Chris38

Quote:
Well, if anyone can 'control' Tsukune, it's Moka...but then, we'll have to see if it's a repeat of when he turned ghoul the first time and Moka fought him.

For some reason, I STILL don't think that he would have attacked Moka, even in that state. Let's see if he does attack her in his Alu-Ghoul mode... Which, if he does, might cause her to fully unleash her own Shinso (creating the risk of getting rid of Otome), and from there... who knows what might happen.

Maybe Miyabi will come flying in and knock Tsukune out...(boo!)
Well, I think that Inner Moka's romantic feelings toward Tsukune have risen too high, for her to be capable of "seriously" trying to kill him, like she did, during his first Ghoul incident.

Also, considering the behavior of Tsukune's berserk form, during the human modification ritual incident... I doubt that Tsukune in his "Alucard like, berserk mode" will try to attack Inner Moka.

We don't even know, if Tsukune's berserk mode, is even going to appear... after all, I believe that Gyokuro underestimates Tsukune's determinator nature.

Well, I just hope that, this time, we will actually get some hints on what Tsukune is actually becoming, since at this point... even if Tsukune's condition is still referred as a "mutation", I doubt he can be still considered as a human...
Old 2012-12-06, 11:57   Link #23400
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

If he's still considered 'human' it's because he was a human before all of this. All the other ayashi/youkai were that long before they had human forms. Tsukune (and Hokuto) are pretty much the opposite of that. But I suppose that a term similar to 'halfling' would also be okay in this situation.

The amount of successful vampire conversions from humans must be extremely low considering that there's a ban on it on the vampires' side. All the strength and none of the restraint - that and it probably offended them to have a creature so similar to them and yet so ugly.

Unless Tsukune manages a dice save throw of d22...I don't see how he's gonna get past this without outside help, namely Akasha or someone with comparable power. I'd also have to see how Moka reacts to it to draw anything more conclusive.

And yes, I know, there is no d22 - that's why I said it like that. :P

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire