AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-22, 20:21   Link #21
SeanQ

Well no shit -_- who gives a dam if you're under surveillance if you're working for the dam people ... that's like working at a liquor with no camera does that make sense ... how stupid was this revelation? It's nothing to get all pissy about.
Old 2011-11-22, 20:52   Link #22
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... That chapter was so painfully clumsy it hurts.
Old 2011-11-22, 21:06   Link #23
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...50&postcount=1 < before anyone think it's pure asspull or something. Is this guy a time-traveller or something?
Wtf?

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2011-11-22, 21:15   Link #24
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

lol wtfux^.. Not entirely sure if I want to stick with that because I remember someone saying that Kubo was writting these like off the top of his head like literally pulling the story out of his arssee. It doesn't seem likely that he could of like planned something like this out SOOOO far ahead of time to do something like this lol..

Disregarding that... this chapter was meh..
Old 2011-11-22, 21:17   Link #25
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

If Ginjou is right (most likely is), that makes Aizen a good guy then...
Old 2011-11-22, 21:20   Link #26
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Dat post. It's like the poster is John Titor Kubo.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-22, 21:28   Link #27
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

And the villain is... Ukitake? That's your shocking revelation? lolwut

I was also amused/satisfied to see Ichigo just go "Screw you, you're just messing with me". And at last, his bankai.
Old 2011-11-22, 21:33   Link #28
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinnydood View Post
lol wtfux^.. Not entirely sure if I want to stick with that because I remember someone saying that Kubo was writting these like off the top of his head like literally pulling the story out of his arssee. It doesn't seem likely that he could of like planned something like this out SOOOO far ahead of time to do something like this lol..
I'm reasonably sure that this was more a case of him going, "If I move that like this... and this like that... Wow, look at that, a plot!" I sincerely doubt he planned this out that far back, if at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
If Ginjou is right (most likely is), that makes Aizen a good guy then...
...Huh? How so? What does Aizen have to do with SS monitoring (rightfully so, really) Ichigo/Ginjou?
Old 2011-11-22, 21:44   Link #29
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
I'm reasonably sure that this was more a case of him going, "If I move that like this... and this like that... Wow, look at that, a plot!" I sincerely doubt he planned this out that far back, if at all.

That totally made LOL the way you put it hahaha, but that makes sense.
Old 2011-11-22, 22:00   Link #30
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Well no shit -_- who gives a dam if you're under surveillance if you're working for the dam people ... that's like working at a liquor with no camera does that make sense ... how stupid was this revelation? It's nothing to get all pissy about.
monitoring under false pretenses is a crime if I'm not mistaken

I do agree that the reveal wasn't really shocking, but I want to see where this goes.
Old 2011-11-22, 22:05   Link #31
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I want to know what kind of crack the spoiler provider was on when he said things were getting interesting.. Need me some of that stuff to make the world a better place.
Old 2011-11-22, 22:11   Link #32
ntherblast

I doubt he was sick all those times. Also how does monitoring/restricting ichigo with the badge make ss the bad guys?
Old 2011-11-22, 22:29   Link #33
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post

I do agree that the reveal wasn't really shocking, but I want to see where this goes.
Only reason I want to see where this goes now is cause it's specifically pointed out Ukitake, not cause I think he's some super villain(athlo there is a chance of that happening this being Bleach and all) but cause he's always been the captain that oddly held the most interest for me.

Well the chapter ended on a what I'll consider a good note as it should now start moving and hopfully get this over with.

.....so no

Ginjou: "Ichigo, I'm your father!"

makes me a disappointed puppy
Old 2011-11-22, 23:37   Link #34
Alchemist007
*Author

Entire chapter, Ginjou talks -_-

and Ichigo doesn't give a crap.

"Ichigo, you know that cough of his? EVIL ESCAPING HIS LUNGS!"
Old 2011-11-22, 23:46   Link #35
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
...Huh? How so? What does Aizen have to do with SS monitoring (rightfully so, really) Ichigo/Ginjou?
If SS is the bad guy and you fight against the bad guy, would that make you a good guy?
Old 2011-11-22, 23:54   Link #36
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Kubo is trolling so many of you so badly its sad >< enjoy another mind %!#%
Old 2011-11-23, 00:41   Link #37
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Them monitoring ichigo is perfectly non evil, their pretty much just being safe, if they told the truth, would they hold onto the badge? No, they wanted to be sure Ichigo didn't go renegade and use his powers for bad. have they once turned on him? No...

Ukitake is the nice guy as he's always been.

like Ichigo said "Shut up" Urahara and isshin know, so its perfectly good. like his father would end up evil
Ya i fail to see what exactly is so "evil" about this... i mean Ichigo is practically a walking weapon of mass destruction; it would be downright irresponsible NOT to monitor him and keep him in check... and if you tell him about it then it pretty much undermines the whole point of monitoring him in the first place. Frankly it's not really much different than how SS tries to keep tabs on their shimigami or how SS have their most powerful members wear limiters and require permission to use their full power.

What WOULD be evil is if they were not gonna let Ichigo quit (like if he wasnts to quit they'd execute him so to be safe rather than sorry), or if SS was indeed up to no good and thus ichigo would eventually have GOOD reason to rebel against them. As it stands the only REAL negative effects of the badge would only come up if Ichigo himself turned evil.

take for instance yuyu hakusho, where despite yususke never showing any signs of betrayal was being treated as two dangerous to live and thus were conspiring to have him killed; now THAT is bad. SS has been shown to do that in the past with the vizards a 100 years ago, but we have nothing to suggest that is still their standard way of doing things.
Old 2011-11-23, 01:55   Link #38
davie

What if what ginjou said is true and on the next chapter it shows Ichigo failing to go bankai because of the badge's supression
Old 2011-11-23, 02:04   Link #39
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post

Even so... is it so bad that you should go kill people because of that
Old 2011-11-23, 02:05   Link #40
Alchemist007
*Author

Perhaps that would be something, although considering that some captains and lieutenants came to help him, I don't think it'll be something to happen just yet (if ever).