Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-24, 03:38   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 397 Discussion

Edge of the Silence

Quote:
Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Ichigo being surprised and asking Aizen . What did he mean by all of Ichigo battles were in palm of Aizen's hand . Aizen points his index finger upward and chides Ichigo for raising his voice . Aizen continues and says its not all that surprising . Aizen was confident Ichigo would become his greatest research material . And therefore Aizen assisted encouraged Ichigo's growth .

* Aizen questions Ichigo was it not not suprising he never saw a hollow in his whole life . Yet ichigo was attacked by one as soon as Rukia entered Karakura . Ichigo used quincy bait to attract hollows yet menos appeared . Aizen adds as soon as Ichigo became accustomed as a shinigami . Aizen submitted information to SS regarding Rukia inability to regain reatsu .

* Abarai Renji, Zaraki Kenpachi, and Kuchiki Byakuya . Each one of them fought Ichigo at the time when their powers were comparable to yours. Did Ichigo not find it a bit strange and did Ichigo not once ponder at this . Aizen says he was destined to meet Ichigo on Sokyoku hill . Did Ichigo actually believe all his victories were result of his own effort .

* Ichigo flies at him swinging his sword but it's stopped by Aizen's hand . Aizen consoles Ichigo and tell him not to be discouraged and asks does he not believe Aizen . Ichigo replies a negative and Aizen tells Ichigo not to deny facts . Ichigo protests and tells Aizen he is telling nothing but lies . Ichigo says Aizen came to know of him after he met Rukia not before . Aizen mocks Ichigo's shock and bewilderment . Aizen asks Ichigo whether he is saying that Aizen statements after he met Rukia are facts or what .

* Aizen explains " It's understandable. I sympathize. In this world, from the outset there are neither truth nor lies. In spite of that there are only cold, hard facts All things that exist in this world live mistaking those facts that are merely convenient for themselves for truths. They have no other way to live . However, to the majority of those in this world lacking in strength, it is precisely those inconvenient facts with which they use to reaffirm themselves that are their own truths."

* Aizen challenges Ichigo logic and asks who was it . Who sent Rukia to the real world . Also who was it that gave Renji equipment to detect Reatsu . Also who was it that reported Ichigo's movement in SS to VCs . He further asks does Ichigo believe that Aizen was not able to pin point location of Hogyoku for more than 100 years . Ichigo interrupts Aizen and says what was the research raw material Aizen was talking about .

* Ichigo adds he only came to know of him after his encounter with Rukia . Tell me when did Aizen deem him as a test subject . Aizen replies from the beginning ichigo retorts that a lame answer . Aizen asks Ichigo if he doesn't get it , Aizen was aware of Ichigo from the time he was born . Ichigo is speechless Aizen tells Ichigo, he was always special as Ichigo is a Shinigami and ... . Isshin suddenly appears and says " You talk too much, Aizen ." Chapter Ends

Credits : Sheetz / SpaceCat / Zangetsu
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-03-24 at 15:05.
Old 2010-03-24, 03:40   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Lol. I guess the picture speaks for itself.

All I have to say is:

Spoiler for chapter 397:
Old 2010-03-24, 03:49   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A slightly long summary has been posted but untranslated . We will have to wait a bit

Quote:

* Aizen gives a speech to Ichigo saying " I've known since the day you were born " .

* After Aizen's long speech, Isshin appears . Isshin says " You talk too much Aizen " .

* Back cover is of Gin and on the spine Momo is crying .

Credits : SpaceCat / Czeliate

Old 2010-03-24, 03:53   Link #4
Irkalla
I asked for this

Aizen: I'm your (real)father.
Old 2010-03-24, 03:56   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ichigo has turned as wimpy as Luke . Orihime's a perfect Leia ,she does look like Masaki . Byakuchi would be awesome as Hans Solo and Chad an awesome Chewbaca .
Old 2010-03-24, 04:02   Link #6
macguy

Send a message via AIM to macguy
YES! I'm totally excited to see what's in store for this chapter... man, who said Bleach sucked again? Well, maybe I have to reserve that judgement until I read the entire thing :P
Old 2010-03-24, 04:03   Link #7
boomerangnizorro

ok bleach. now you got my attention.
Old 2010-03-24, 04:06   Link #8
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
man, who said Bleach sucked again?
Just about every active poster on this sub-forum...
Old 2010-03-24, 04:06   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ichigo is a lil dumb stuck seeing Isshin as a shinigami , maybe we will get an explanation to his origins . The only thing we know of Isshin the shinigami is his powers were sealed away .
Old 2010-03-24, 04:09   Link #10
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangnizorro View Post
ok bleach. now you got my attention.
^ this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Every active poster on this sub-forum...
Fixed. :3
Old 2010-03-24, 04:12   Link #11
RDF2050
Superidol

Finally ABOUT DAM TIME
Old 2010-03-24, 04:27   Link #12
kamyu

just wait for the last page troll: "bleach will now break for a month while the author figures out wtf to do next."

i can almost see it actually happening.
Old 2010-03-24, 04:38   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Back cover is of Gin and on the spine Momo is crying .

* Ichigo gets shaken up by Aizen's speech . Furthermore, he tells Ichigo that the focus of his own quest was for Ichigo's growth,

* From Ichigo's first meeting with Rukia and sudden attack from a hollow, the Menos appearing for the quincy's scattered bait,

* Finding Rukia in the living world, and being reported to SS, fighting with Shinigami captains in SS and everyone else, forcing Ichigo's power to rise,

* Aizen asks Ichigo, didn't he think it was strange? . As Aizen stops Ichigo's slashes with his bare hands and remains unharmed .

* Aizen further asks , "Isn't it the truth that I know everything about you?" From Rukia staying in the living work out of duty, who do you think,

From giving, Renji the Reiatsu detection equipment to seek Rukia , Fukus the report about Ichigo and co.'s progress and other information, Who do you think,

* Aizen continues and says who could after all, have over a 100 years confirmed the whereabouts of the hougyoku?

* And after all that Aizen asks Ichigo whether he has the confidence to say that he knows it all perfectly .

* Aizen has, from the beginning, since he had been born, has something to return to him .

* You've been special the moment you were born, especially why you are a shinigami and at this point ,

* Isshin appears before a dumb stuck Ichigo . Isshin says " You talk too much Aizen " . As Chapter Ends

Credits : Sheetz
// 69Ruma

Old 2010-03-24, 04:39   Link #14
DarkHollowIchigo

Okay, now i'm excited to see the chapter.

Quote:
* Aizen: " You've been special the moment you were born, especially why you are a shinigami and at this point "
....interesting
Old 2010-03-24, 04:40   Link #15
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So I guess all those theories of Aizen simply saying that Ichigo's power was in the palm of his hand rather than his entire growth being planned has just been shattered.
Old 2010-03-24, 04:43   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah Ichigo has been nothing but a test subject for Aizen . Ichigo indeed maybe Aizen's bastard of a son . That the answer to why was Aizen observing Ichigo even before he became a shinigami .

A full script would really help here also hopefully all the things Aizen said . Are not shown in flashbacks .
Old 2010-03-24, 04:52   Link #17
Prestige

I think Isshin might die but save everyone, though Aizen and Gin manages to escape.

But this looks good.
Old 2010-03-24, 04:58   Link #18
ThaGuy
Go Baby Go!

Hmm...I have a feeling Isshin and Aizen might go WAYYY back. Hopefully, a lot of answers will be answered...and for some odd reason I'm getting this "Luke I'm your [insert relative status here]" feeling.

It's Bleach...YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!
Old 2010-03-24, 05:03   Link #19
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Lol. I guess the picture speaks for itself.

All I have to say is:

Spoiler for chapter 397:
this timex OVER 9000!!!!!
Old 2010-03-24, 05:07   Link #20
omishi

Well after reading what aizen told ichigo. I had a feeling that they might be brother? Probably thats why ichigo dad showed up. who's knows....IS BLEACH AFTER ALL.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter thread, manga