AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-28, 20:18   Link #41
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I got the impression there maybe other demon clans, so there could be a chance to see others showing up and wanting gain the power of Bl for themselves.

I do hope Hilda develops some sort interest in Oga, doesn't need to be some full blown romatic crap, cause I do have a hard time imagining that type of relationship here >__<

haha the whole turning into a demon thing is not hard to imagaine given he gives off that image now

really love this series!
Old 2009-03-28, 20:39   Link #42
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I got the impression there maybe other demon clans, so there could be a chance to see others showing up and wanting gain the power of Bl for themselves.
I've been wondering about that myself, in the general sense - ie who will be the opponents after Oga runs out of humans

I was actually wondering if angels (or the like) might turn up. After all, for demons, going up against the Great Demon King doesn't sound like a great career move unless you're already enemies. Bel's daddy does seem like undisputed #1 in Hell so far, so any demons getting involved would have to be within the rules - since Bel needs a human, I don't think there's much they can do. Maybe they can try to get an evil human they control to take over Oga's place, but even that seems a bit risky given that there's now a proper contract between Bel and Oga.

Personally though, I'd prefer to see the series develop without supernatural enemies being a regular issue - I don't want to see the series boil down to yet another fighting manga. A more slice-of-live style with a violent anti-hero could be much more interesting. But, since there's an obvious "goal" point, that doesn't seem very likely...

Quote:
I do hope Hilda develops some sort interest in Oga, doesn't need to be some full blown romatic crap, cause I do have a hard time imagining that type of relationship here >__<
His family have pretty much accepted her as his wife. I wonder what she does all day though, when Oga's at school. It'd seem strange for her to just ignore Bel - or does she trust Oga that much already? Maybe she observes from a safe distance so as to not interfere.

She sees herself as joint-parent, almost. Somewhere between a nanny and parent at least. She's increasingly accepting Oga as the surrogate father, but she certainly looks down on humans in general. I wonder if she considered Oga as "disposable"... (ie not a disaster if he dies).

Quote:
really love this series!
I like the "breaking the 4th wall" they do, though there's not much in the latest chapter.
Old 2009-03-28, 21:32   Link #43
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I think you mean attempt to save her since I'm sure Hilda will take care of the problem before Oda can but not before he makes his intentions clear.
Not if she's lured into some kind of trap. She might be powerful but perhaps humans are more devious when it comes to ploys than her demon counterparts. There's also the question whether she'll be vulnerable without her umbrella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
I was actually wondering if angels (or the like) might turn up.
Would be funny if some guy was entrusted with god's descendant and we have demon baby vs angel baby. The guy entrusted will be the purest and dumbest guy on Earth.

Quote:
His family have pretty much accepted her as his wife. I wonder what she does all day though, when Oga's at school. It'd seem strange for her to just ignore Bel - or does she trust Oga that much already? Maybe she observes from a safe distance so as to not interfere.
She's always observing Oga's activities. She'll remain that way until she fully acknowledges him as the rightful parent for Bel at least. I do want to see more interaction between Hilda and his folks though.

Quote:
She sees herself as joint-parent, almost. Somewhere between a nanny and parent at least. She's increasingly accepting Oga as the surrogate father, but she certainly looks down on humans in general. I wonder if she considered Oga as "disposable"... (ie not a disaster if he dies).
I don't think he's disposable. He's now got the mark on him being the human chosen by Bel. The only way he'll be disposable is if he gives up his delinquent ways.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 22:07   Link #44
Cinocard

So, how many here think that image in page 12 will become real someday?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 22:57   Link #45
Mizuno
Undefined

You mean the demon king? I think that image is just an exaggeration in Oga's mind.
Old 2009-03-28, 23:03   Link #46
Cinocard

Actually, since the genres isn't quite clarified as action/adventure or episodic/comedy yet, we have no way of guessing. But personally I do hope the series will take a serious turn in the future (just don't take so long as Reborn :uhoh)

And Oga in that picture is, indeed, badass.
Old 2009-03-28, 23:18   Link #47
Mizuno
Undefined

Preview of Tsundere Hilda.

I hope it happens anyway, lol.
Old 2009-04-03, 16:37   Link #48
Mizuno
Undefined

Why am I the only one updating? >_<

Oh no
Spoiler for ch 7:
Old 2009-04-03, 17:02   Link #49
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Oh I'm reading this too. Absolutely hilarious.
Old 2009-04-04, 19:37   Link #50
Mizuno
Undefined

So I wonder how Hilda got captured by those scrubs... And Oga, that is so uncool, bring back your evil ways.

I wonder how Oga will realize his friends are being captured?
And maybe his friend will show some manliness to stand up for Hilda.

Looks like we have color pages next issue.
Old 2009-04-04, 19:47   Link #51
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I'm thinking Hilda may have gotten caught on purpose to have Oga stay with his evil ways cause you know once he gets wind of whats happened, there will be hell to pay

but then Hilda could have just been knocked out just as easliy as a human altho she is demon, doesn't always mean she can take a hit like one

well either way we'll just have to wait
Old 2009-04-04, 19:51   Link #52
Cinocard

Rather, I think that new guy (what is his name?) fit the bill for a parents perfectly: wisdom, fortune, control, political power. But somehow BL will refuse him.

I really want to have Oga keeps his promise, but it seems quite impossible.
Old 2009-04-04, 20:20   Link #53
Mizuno
Undefined

Yeah, he fits the bill but he's a sick bastard. Maybe Hilda will change her mind about those criteria when this mess is over.

Those scrubs probably tricked Hilda somehow and got her from behind.
Old 2009-04-04, 20:27   Link #54
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Yea I agree that guy seems to be a bitter fit for evil bastard but hes no where near as cool as Oga when being a badass evil bastard and when your being a badass evil bastard ya gotta look just as cool too

plus the options Oga was thinking about when he first met BL was brilliant, I mean how can one think Fight, Run, Threaten, Sob, Kill when faced with a baby?!

only a truly evil person can
Old 2009-04-05, 20:55   Link #55
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

I wonder how will Oga know about the kidnapping of Furuichi and Hilda... And how will baby BL react.

Although baby BL loves Oga, but he still believes that Hilda is important too, right? Maybe he'll go berserk or something. And then all hell break loose; with Oga and baby BL, of course...

I hope that happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Yeah, he fits the bill but he's a sick bastard.
Who? The guy with the weird hair?
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 21:24   Link #56
Mizuno
Undefined

Yeah, the Hime something leader guy. He's evil but he's got no pride and honor, using dirty tricks and whatnot to get what he wants.
Old 2009-04-05, 21:43   Link #57
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Yeah, the Hime something leader guy. He's evil but he's got no pride and honor, using dirty tricks and whatnot to get what he wants.
Lol and he is ugly, I cant wait until Oga goes and corrects his face too atleast something decent.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 02:32   Link #58
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Started reading today, I love the way everyone from hell says "consider it an honour to be cursed by bel" and "drown in his blessed urine" when they're actually all from hell

Quote:
Would be funny if some guy was entrusted with god's descendant and we have demon baby vs angel baby.
would be even funnier if it was an adult angel VS demon baby, his life would become a living hell :P

I kinda expected Oga to keep fighting as if nothing happened, but running away was freakin hilarious! Anyone know if the manga's weekly or monthly?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 03:22   Link #59
AnymX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Anyone know if the manga's weekly or monthly?
It's weekly manga. If you had read the firs post you had know that by now.

Anyway this manga is just awesome and It's funny like hell. Especially Oga, what he does is just hilarious.
Old 2009-04-10, 03:47   Link #60
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I only read the introductions for the plot, I'm one of those greedy people who just cut to the chase without looking around...unless I get so bored I start reading the thread from the beginning again
Spoiler:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence