AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-23, 23:29   Link #1
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Resolution of Anime and Manga [Manga]

Now that the anime has strayed directly out of the manga's storyline, how do you guys feel they're going to resolve the plot conflicts? Sasuke and Naruto fight on a roof in the manga immediately after Sasuke wakes up. Now they're going off on various missions, and Sasuke is apparently not quite that mind-f'ed up (which makes him more of an evil character later, imo.)

So, how are the anime-folks gonna do it? So far the filler episodes have been kinda zany and not too serious, so I don't know how Sasuke would ever wind up in a hospital again. Maybe they'll be visiting Lee or something.

My personal theory: the anime writers are gonna pull the old oh-it-was-just-a-dream trick and have Naruto wake up and everything be back to normal. Or even better, it'll be Sasuke who wakes up. Of course, I don't know how they'd get around the whole Sasuke not knowing about the rasengan, but who cares.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 00:19   Link #2
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Now that the anime has strayed directly out of the manga's storyline, how do you guys feel they're going to resolve the plot conflicts? Sasuke and Naruto fight on a roof in the manga immediately after Sasuke wakes up. Now they're going off on various missions, and Sasuke is apparently not quite that mind-f'ed up (which makes him more of an evil character later, imo.)

So, how are the anime-folks gonna do it? So far the filler episodes have been kinda zany and not too serious, so I don't know how Sasuke would ever wind up in a hospital again. Maybe they'll be visiting Lee or something.

My personal theory: the anime writers are gonna pull the old oh-it-was-just-a-dream trick and have Naruto wake up and everything be back to normal. Or even better, it'll be Sasuke who wakes up. Of course, I don't know how they'd get around the whole Sasuke not knowing about the rasengan, but who cares.
Hahahahaha, that would be pretty funny if all the events in the filler was just a dream Sasuke had while he was in that coma. Seriously now, if that were to be the case, then whatever's going to be in that filler is going to put Sasuke in a bad light, you know, have Naruto outshine him instead of the other way around. That way, when Sasuke wakes up, he'll have that plus the beating he received from Itachi in his mind thus fueling his anger and jealousy at naruto to the point where he'd want to fight him.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 00:35   Link #3
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I say Sasuke will end up in a hospital again after this arc or something, and for some odd reason during this arc he will gain even more reasons to go join Orochimaru.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 00:45   Link #4
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
I say Sasuke will end up in a hospital again after this arc or something, and for some odd reason during this arc he will gain even more reasons to go join Orochimaru.
Yeah, he has a random sexual encounter with a male sound nin.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 02:10   Link #5
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

tons of options here, shit will go sour. He'll be confronted with Naruto's ever growing powers and his own weakness or something like that.

It's all pretty cute right now in the filler arc. A bit more tension would't be bad.
It was like..that guy was running his ass of and they were all like WOW SUGOY SPEEDO.
Eh..hello? Sasuke? Super-taijutsu speed remember?

They basically took the pressure of, it's like were back in episode 5 behaviour-wise.

oh wel..it'll work out.

I find myself looking at Naruto in a whole new way now that i Actually cannot predict wat is about to happen.

Entertain me!
Old 2004-09-24, 02:27   Link #6
Icer

I was thinking that perhaps he would lose a fight, and see Naruto win against who he lost to. In the process get injured and then while in the hospital relive the moments with Itachi.

Or for an enemy to bring up his hate for Itachi via some kind of genjutsu.

I dont know, not very original but a viable solution.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 04:26   Link #7
Yakushi-san

I'm hoping that Sasuke wll reach Orochimaru, and then, when Orochimaru s about to perform his Kinjutsu, Itachi appears to Sasuke's rescue because Itachi still has some good in him.
And we'll get to see a mind-blowing fight between Itachi and Orochimaru.
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 09:22   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

During the confrontation of the filler big boss Sasuke is badly beaten (god I hope at least they will think not to show him the Rasengan...) and Naruto saves the day.
Sasuke attacks him after that to see who's the stronger of the two.

Stupid given that Sasuke would have already done that after Gaara if his big deal wasn't the interest of Itachi in Naruto but that's most than probably what's going to happen.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote