Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-28, 12:43   Link #1281
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
hey i'm been away from this serie from a long time i heard js06 give some summaries of latest volumes but where can i find them?

also thanks to the peoples that have shared spoilers here on the thread
He have a Pastebin where he post little summaries of every single chapter, can't post here for reasons (rules of the forum) but you can find that just using google. Also vol 8-C ends in a really amazing way even if was just a summer vacation volume.

On a side note
Spoiler for Logismoi oplo:
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-29, 17:45   Link #1282
endarion88

Spoiler for question mai contain spoiler :
Old 2015-06-29, 18:18   Link #1283
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
Spoiler for question mai contain spoiler :
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2015-06-30, 01:35   Link #1284
goblehook

may I ask what forum or site is Js06 normally lurking?
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 01:53   Link #1285
IceHism

Can anyone explain (like i'm five) how Neshinbara beat Shakespeare?
Why did making King Lear not a tragedy make him victor?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 02:12   Link #1286
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

From what I recall, that fight was about who was the better author.
Shakespeare only took from her historical counterpart which is noteworthy in itself, but Neshinbara took "her" work and melded it into his own while adding his own writing style into it.

In the past, Neshinbara was ridiculed because all he could write was derivative literature (i.e. doujin works) while Shakespeare eventually inherited the name of the greatest playwright in English literature. But in the end, who was actually better? The one who got good because she acquired the skills of the greatest, or the one who improved through his own efforts?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 02:36   Link #1287
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
From what I recall, that fight was about who was the better author.
Shakespeare only took from her historical counterpart which is noteworthy in itself, but Neshinbara took "her" work and melded it into his own while adding his own writing style into it.

In the past, Neshinbara was ridiculed because all he could write was derivative literature (i.e. doujin works) while Shakespeare eventually inherited the name of the greatest playwright in English literature. But in the end, who was actually better? The one who got good because she acquired the skills of the greatest, or the one who improved through his own efforts?
Did he really improve that much though? From what I recall, he hasn't published a work since like middle school right? Hence why shakespeare asking him if he was in a slump. I only remember Aoi telling him to go crazy with his writing because that is probably the most charming point in "derivative" literature

I thought you would need to prove something to get an inherited name though since Muneshige was having his taken away by failing to beat Futayo. Neshinbara would often edit Shakespeare's work when they were in the same elementary school and he could hardly find any errors as opposed to Shakespeare having a lot to say about his. He's up against a skilled writer who also inherited the shakespeare name and also has a deadly sin armament. I realize that the battle was won with logic but how exactly?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 12:03   Link #1288
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblehook View Post
may I ask what forum or site is Js06 normally lurking?
He always stay on Kawakami thread on 4ch, you can't find him on other places. Is a nice guy who always talk with the fans and spoil/explain things from different novels from Kawakami.

Also about neshinbara, his fight is more than just logic. Remember the promise with shakespeare on Tres España? well that promise is what she was lacking the whole time, same as Neshinbara, those 2 complement each other and their fight allows them to fulfill that promise. This is why shakespeare surrenders at the end and Neshinbara is able to realize he loves here from long time.

Last edited by Izumo; 2015-06-30 at 12:52.
Old 2015-07-12, 02:45   Link #1289
devilo96

can anyone tell me who is the girl in vol 6c cover ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 02:50   Link #1290
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
He always stay on Kawakami thread on 4ch, you can't find him on other places. Is a nice guy who always talk with the fans and spoil/explain things from different novels from Kawakami.

Also about neshinbara, his fight is more than just logic. Remember the promise with shakespeare on Tres España? well that promise is what she was lacking the whole time, same as Neshinbara, those 2 complement each other and their fight allows them to fulfill that promise. This is why shakespeare surrenders at the end and Neshinbara is able to realize he loves here from long time.

can u Pm me the link for Kawakami thread on 4ch?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 03:21   Link #1291
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
can anyone tell me who is the girl in vol 6c cover ?
SPEER #1, Fukushima Masanori. (PAOda/Hashiba crew)
Old 2015-07-18, 02:43   Link #1292
venshade

On a side note
[/QUOTE]

since it's been a while I've visited this thread may I ask if she already has some change of personality since she already have collected all of the sins? and can somebody spoil me on how did they manage to collect all of the sin weapons? or if it is available on wikia let me know
Old 2015-07-18, 10:58   Link #1293
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
On a side note
since it's been a while I've visited this thread may I ask if she already has some change of personality since she already have collected all of the sins? and can somebody spoil me on how did they manage to collect all of the sin weapons? or if it is available on wikia let me know [/QUOTE]

You're asking for a summary of more than 15 volumes, so look on google Js06 pastebin and you can get the answer. Also yeah she develops several changes.
Old 2015-07-19, 06:00   Link #1294
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
since it's been a while I've visited this thread may I ask if she already has some change of personality since she already have collected all of the sins? and can somebody spoil me on how did they manage to collect all of the sin weapons? or if it is available on wikia let me know
You're asking for a summary of more than 15 volumes, so look on google Js06 pastebin and you can get the answer. Also yeah she develops several changes.[/QUOTE]

thanks!! I will look for the link
Old 2015-08-05, 07:09   Link #1295
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/kawakamiminoru/s...73119119347712

Samples for Hexennacht bunko and manga released
Old 2015-08-05, 14:08   Link #1296
Zefyris
図書館狼

The novel cover looks quite nice.
You can see it far better on amazon
here
http://www.amazon.co.jp/OBSTACLEシリーズ...12495;ト

Spoiler for IMAGE COVER OF FIRST GnH VOLUME:

so 408p for the first novel. What happened to Kawakami? That's the shortest arc we got since more than 10 years xD

Last edited by Zefyris; 2015-08-06 at 04:39.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 22:47   Link #1297
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's still pretty thick by normal standards.... <__<
Old 2015-08-09, 09:07   Link #1298
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/kawakamiminoru/s...67098363998209

Anyway, Hexen Nacht and Horizon will not have any direct relationship so reading Horizon is not necessary for understanding Hexen Nacht
Old 2015-08-09, 10:49   Link #1299
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
https://twitter.com/kawakamiminoru/s...67098363998209

Anyway, Hexen Nacht and Horizon will not have any direct relationship so reading Horizon is not necessary for understanding Hexen Nacht
Kind of expected, it has worked that way so far after all.
And I loved that first answer bellow lol xD.
Old 2015-08-10, 20:27   Link #1300
Izumo
Banned

The first book of Hexennacht is named "The 1st of countless Obstacles" that means we're going to have something similar to CITY Series.

The book includes 3 big illustrations of Kagami, Mitsuru, and Elsie meanwhile the black and white ones are just part of somescenes. In the last part there are some original designs and stuff related to the spell system.

Tags
boobs, harem, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen