AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:22   Link #6401
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Probably off topic but I'm looking for this Kancolle AMV I found a long time ago.

The song used is "Ray of Light" by Shoko Nakagawa, and it's a sort of draw slideshow going through the war with the girls. One of the thing that made me never forget it was Nagato facing a nuclear explosion.
Old Yesterday, 10:53   Link #6402
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
Hello guys.

Today marks the first time I managed to finish 3-5.
All it took was only a Lv. 70 (average) shipgirl team, some resources and around 20 buckets...
(I only cleared 3-4 a few weeks ago, as I was worried if my current team of shipgirls can handle it. Until I took the plunge.)

Now I have 4 medals to cash in for a Blueprint.
Does anyone have a recommendation for getting Modernized with it?
I already got both Tone-class to their CAV forms...
Might wanna hold on to them for now in case Unryuu becomes available as event drops in two weeks or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I can't find Fubuki anywhere.

2-3, 1-1, all 30 construction. Where is she? Like she opted for the anime role and still hasn't returned yet or something?
5-4 preboss nodes tend to drop a lot of DD-class nameships like Whobuki, Ayanami, Mutsuki, Hatsuharu etc. Except Shiratsuyu, who drops more often in 5-5 preboss nodes.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:23   Link #6403
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seihai View Post
You can remod Unryuu, Bismarck, Taigei, Yamashiro and Fusou. I'd personally go for the Fusous first simply because I'm not fond of their pre K2 looks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Might wanna hold on to them for now in case Unryuu becomes available as event drops in two weeks or so.
Sadly, I wasn't able to participate in the last event that had Unryuu (same with Tokitsukaze, and my first properly finished event was the last Fall one).
Here's to hoping they'll make Unryuu a drop-able ship soon.

Bismark, huh? My subgirls are almost at the right level for me to send them to that... long... 48 hour expedition. Multiple times.
I am kinda looking forward to seeing her in LSC. Not to mention hear Sheryl Nome speaking.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:31   Link #6404
Estavali
あなたはそこにいますか

Personally I would suggest holding on to those blueprints until after the upcoming winter event. Who knows, we might get an event kanmusu or two who might actually need those =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:29   Link #6405
Death Usagi
FEUER! FEUER!

I used up my Blueprints for Tone, Chikuma, and Fusou. Waiting for February so both Event + Monthly Extra Operations gives me medals o3o
Old Today, 01:42   Link #6406
cloud04
Scanlator

trying to do the souryuu k2 as flag w/ hiryuu k2 and 2 dd quest in 4-3, added 2 CA and seems i dont get to boss x.x is it RNG again?
Old Today, 05:03   Link #6407
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
trying to do the souryuu k2 as flag w/ hiryuu k2 and 2 dd quest in 4-3, added 2 CA and seems i dont get to boss x.x is it RNG again?
Checking one of the JP wikia and seems like your choice is correct. the two DD's will make you always go to A->B at the start. And the two CA would make you go F->G. And then you need to be lucky to go B->F and G->I(boss).

That Compass faerie, it's surely an Abyssal in disguise.
Old Today, 05:15   Link #6408
cloud04
Scanlator

yea i know i did wiki, RNG just trolling hard it seems x.x
Old Today, 13:41   Link #6409
Estavali
あなたはそこにいますか

Taken from this post in Bahamut forums (itself taken from PTT's Kancolle section):

Folks who have bought the Anchorage Counter Bar (鎮守府カウンターバー), here's something fun for you to try out! According to observant fellow TTKs, the contents on the table will change with the time (and probably day of the week too) and who you set as your secretary =3

There are four sets found so far:

A) Edamame + Beer
B) Kirishima (alcohol)
C) Nachi (alcohol)
D) Nothing

Based on the original poster's findings, at 23:00~00:00 (Fri), the results so far are as follows:

DD: Murakumo (C), Kisaragi (C), Hatsushimo (C), Hatsuharu (B)
CL: Ooyodo (C), Yuubari (C)
CLT: Kiso (B)
CA: Prinz Eugen (C), Myouko (B), Nachi (C ofc), Ashigara (C)
CAV: Chikuma (C)
CVL: Houshou (B), Shouhou (B), Zuihou (B), Chitose (B), Hiyou (C), Junyou (B)
CV: Kaga (B), Hiryuu (B), Souryuu (C), Unryuu (B), Taihou (C)
BBV: Yamashiro (B)
BB: Mutsu (C), Kongou (C), Kirishima (B ofc), Yamato (B), Musashi (B), Bismarck (C)
SS: None
Others: Akashi (B), Akitsumaru (B)

* It seems that set A is what we'll get between 19:00~20:00 regardless of the FS.
* Except for Musashi, Junyou, Chitose and Kiso, the table will be cleared after 01:00. For the four mentioned, their drinking will go on until 05:00, aka a brand new day

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, ship girls