AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-12, 09:11   Link #7561
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Just read the raws for manga chapters 24 and 25. The manga did so much better in the portrayal of Kamito vs Joe Jio. In comparison it made the fight evem more exciting than how it was done in the Light Novel. I'm not even going into how the anime did it as that was just crap.

I also love seeing all the ways Est could be used as a sword spirit. From using that Howl Resonance thing to weaken Jio's swords to the point that she can shatter them, to turning into a whip sword to protect Kamito from exploding fire spirits by slicing apart the surrounding explosion, currently I believe that the manga is a whole lot better at portraying the fight scenes of the series.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 09:45   Link #7562
dmaxzero

The manga is doing better a lot of things besides the battles. I am really surprised, hopefully the author will make it reach the blade dance arc, and not finish it at an earlier stage.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 10:11   Link #7563
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
The manga is doing better a lot of things besides the battles. I am really surprised, hopefully the author will make it reach the blade dance arc, and not finish it at an earlier stage.
I also like the manga character designs. A whole lot better than some of the anime designs?

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 20:29   Link #7564
SineMora
Wait for it...

So, where will the winds take Kamito this time?
The Holy Territory (Let's corrupt more ladies demon lord!!!)
or
The Capital (We got a princess that might need saving again)
or
Somewhere else?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 21:44   Link #7565
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
So, where will the winds take Kamito this time?
The Holy Territory (Let's corrupt more ladies demon lord!!!)
or
The Capital (We got a princess that might need saving again)
or
Somewhere else?
To the publishers office where Kamito faces his greatest enemy yet: EDITORS
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 01:13   Link #7566
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
To the publishers office where Kamito faces his greatest enemy yet: EDITORS

How much more editing does it need? There is really nothing left to do to but to give it a (G) rating.

I think he will head to the capital cause the princess will soon be the only one who has not spent some quality time with him. That need to happen asap. Also, the s--t is about to hit the fan in the capital.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 23:26   Link #7567
rickiminato

anything know when are release the new volume? 8 months waiting and nothing
Old 2015-01-20, 00:10   Link #7568
The Green One

Negative chief.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 00:50   Link #7569
Superbia

Does anyone know if something happened at MF Bunko J, because this isn't the only series of theirs without new releases for a while? No Game No Life has been stalled just as long as this series and Tsuki Tsuki for even longer.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 01:47   Link #7570
OverNOut
The Obsever

^I think I heard that the No Game No Life's author is sick while Tsuki Tsuki should be the final volume next so maybe writer's block.

Zzhk said that the author of Blade Dance is writing some short stories to be release along with the DVD and the 1st one is pretty long so maybe that's the reason for the delay.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 04:26   Link #7571
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That's essentially all we have to go on right now- that the stories that are with the BD releases are what the author is currently working on. Of course, I'm getting this dread feeling that we might not see another volume until August of this year.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 10:23   Link #7572
SlendermanHD
青竜

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That's essentially all we have to go on right now- that the stories that are with the BD releases are what the author is currently working on. Of course, I'm getting this dread feeling that we might not see another volume until August of this year.
I dont really know about it but im keeping my hopes at least for april.
SlendermanHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 12:27   Link #7573
biloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
Any info I find says male.
About the artist,
I think she's female though, I occasionally watch (and record) her live drawing at nico. Her voice is a female voice to me though.
She goes by the name of Surimi at nico.

http://sp.seiga.nicovideo.jp/user/illust/11237187
biloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 03:49   Link #7574
Armando99

While waiting for the next volume to come out, I have a question. Will this series end with a true harem ending or would he have to pick only one of the girls? If he has to pick, which one is he more likely to pick and why?

Please I am not asking to compare one to the other so as to avoid a shipping war. Just state why that girl is the most like choice.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 05:46   Link #7575
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
While waiting for the next volume to come out, I have a question. Will this series end with a true harem ending or would he have to pick only one of the girls? If he has to pick, which one is he more likely to pick and why?

Please I am not asking to compare one to the other so as to avoid a shipping war. Just state why that girl is the most like choice.
Frankly you cant answer either of those questions definitely. The chances of a true harem ending are incredibly slim as for who he would pick that also depends frankly on whose alive because its clear that a war is coming and that will determine everything.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 06:14   Link #7576
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Frankly you cant answer either of those questions definitely. The chances of a true harem ending are incredibly slim as for who he would pick that also depends frankly on whose alive because its clear that a war is coming and that will determine everything.
Maybe true, but my hope is true harem too cause i dont wanna see restia die(again)
I want restia and est inside harem(spirit so what?) Lewd princess too and ellis(knight)
I only know i dont wanna claire inside. If someone have to die better be her.
in lst vol. Restia is in the same castle kamito is right? Amnesic but in the same place? Or i read wrong?
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 07:22   Link #7577
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Maybe true, but my hope is true harem too cause i dont wanna see restia die(again)
I want restia and est inside harem(spirit so what?) Lewd princess too and ellis(knight)
I only know i dont wanna claire inside. If someone have to die better be her.
in lst vol. Restia is in the same castle kamito is right? Amnesic but in the same place? Or i read wrong?
you've read correctly that Restia is in the same place as kamito but with amnesia. Btw you contradict yourself. You cannot have a true harem ending unless all of the girls are together with kamito including claire

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-02-13, 07:42   Link #7578
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Claire's gotten better in the later volumes though. I feel her tsun has decreased and her dere has increased.

And here I was thinking there was some news on the next volume, but alas, back to waiting.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 08:04   Link #7579
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you've read correctly that Restia is in the same place as kamito but with amnesia. Btw you contradict yourself. You cannot have a true harem ending unless all of the girls are together with kamito including claire
sorry but true harem is not when 2 or more girls inside harem get it? for true harem i think is not needed all the girls inside. why we cannot make a exception? if you like valkyrie in claire out, sounds good enough?(valkyria is claire cat in human/true form)
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 08:22   Link #7580
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
sorry but true harem is not when 2 or more girls inside harem get it? for true harem i think is not needed all the girls inside. why we cannot make a exception? if you like valkyrie in claire out, sounds good enough?(valkyria is claire cat in human/true form)
You're saying sorry but i said the same thing you did senjiro you copied the wrong person.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap