Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-15, 08:41   Link #21
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe View Post
Then again, Ichigo did say he was going to end it in an instant. I do wonder, why did he use the final form? He seemed strong enough to take Aizen on without changing, it seemed like overkill to me.
Well, Ichigo said it himself :

"Aizen, I've grown sick of your...babblings."

The guy couldn't even shut up until his last moment...-_-;

Enjoyed it a lot!
Old 2011-02-15, 08:49   Link #22
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
. And then the most important part he says the hogyoku no longer recognizes Aizen as its master. So is it the seal that is making the hogyoku no longer recognize Aizen as its master, or was it ichigo's attack.

My analysis is epic!
Urahara-san said that it was thanks to Ichigo.... I got to know why his Father lost his Shinigami powers but how the heck he got 'em back..
Old 2011-02-15, 08:57   Link #23
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Well the reason for my confusion is urahara says that the only reason his seal was able to take effect was because Aizen was weakened. And then the most important part he says the hogyoku no longer recognizes Aizen as its master. So is it the seal that is making the hogyoku no longer recognize Aizen as its master, or was it ichigo's attack. You see then ultimately the logic becomes, even if there was no seal and Ichigo's attack is what made the hogyoku no longer recognize Aizen as its master, Aizen still has his powers being taken away. So you end up with what, no powers ichigo, vs just regular shinigami powers Aizen if that?

My analysis is epic!

Well, the explanation of that question you have is already given by Urahara in the episode itself.

Ichigo is driving Aizen to a point where he has to go full power and use everything he got. After Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshou transformation & Mugetsu attack, has driven Aizen to a point of severe injury and has weakened Aizen dramatically.

Because of that; Urahara triggered his self made Kido, trapping/sealing Aizen, the hogyoku feels that and it knows that Aizen is not superior anymore and does not see Aizen anymore as he used to be.

Yeah Aizen would probably return to his Shinigami self. The hogyoku opened doors for Aizen so he could become more hollow, combining both Shinigami and Hollow powers.

Difference between Aizen and Ichigo is that Ichigo could get these powers without the power of the hogyoku.
Old 2011-02-15, 09:01   Link #24
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
Urahara-san said that it was thanks to Ichigo.... I got to know why his Father lost his Shinigami powers but how the heck he got 'em back..

Indeed, everybody know's that Isshin lost his powers and regained them somehow, this would most likely also happen to Ichigo
Old 2011-02-15, 09:09   Link #25
Aqua Knight

Music was totally awesome through the whole episode.
And I liked the new track when Aizen was being sealed. It's from movie 4 OST? And if anyone played an Iphone RPG game Chaos Rings, don't you think it kinda resembles a certain track from there?

I am so pleased that they used the b13a track for the fight even if it was in the beginning.

The only part that I didn't like was when everyone i.e. Shinigami, Vizards and Nakama were shown. It felt totally out of place.
Old 2011-02-15, 09:16   Link #26
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Hahah watch the episode when you feel like watching it, my friend
Indeed, I will.
As for the issue regarding the loss of Aizen's powers and Hougyoku, try waiting till the next episode for another possible explanation.

About the only issue I'm betting this episode didn't help clarify (to us manga readers) is where Aizen and the Hougyoku currently stand in relation to one another. Because if we are to believe Urahara's take on the situation at face value, it would only be logical to assume that Aizen is no longer one with the orb. Afterall, if the orb no longer considers him as it's master, then how can he still be permafused with it? But despite this logic, it looks like he still is one with the Hougyoku regardless. So if that's indeed the case, then could Urahara's explanation have a slight hole in it? And can anyone really say Aizen lost his powers? Because so long as him and the orb are still joined at the hip (figuratively speaking), I don't see anything stopping him from eventually regaining the powers he just lost through shear desire and force of will alone.
Old 2011-02-15, 09:22   Link #27
Jerseykid

Yes I thought it was bad to seal Aizen and the hogyoku together. I can see the last 5 seconds of some episode years from now. Total darkness, no sound, then the hogyoku starts beating.
Old 2011-02-15, 09:41   Link #28
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

ok seems the Hogyoku got bored of Aizen's talkative mouth too and that triggered the special kido seal that Urahara made, and thanks a lot to Ichigo's effort on making Aizen talk a lot

now the Soul King is mentioned i cannot wait if their will be a fight with Ichigo's gang versus the Royal Guard (Zero Division) for the sake of that thing called Soul King
Old 2011-02-15, 09:48   Link #29
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

the hogoyku apparently rejected aizen as it's bitch master. is it still fused with him or did it become separate from him while he was being trapped in the twiglet?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-02-15, 09:48   Link #30
Langus
Optimus Prime

This ep. was incredible.

Aizen really needs to learn how to STFU....
Old 2011-02-15, 10:00   Link #31
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Aizen really needs to learn how to STFU....
he is scared of Ichigo because he realizes that Ichigo has far more power than him and he cannot sense that amount of power, usually you will feel scared too then talk a lot in the face of uncertainty

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2011-02-15 at 12:34. Reason: no manga spoilers in anime thread even under tags
Old 2011-02-15, 10:01   Link #32
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It certainly was short, but really the sooner Aizen got shut up the better. That guy was nothing but rants and hax the entire series. Just seeing him getting owned for past episode and a bit was pretty satisfying. Just a great last attack.

Do agree that it's possible that's the reason Isshin originally lost his powers though god only knows what he would have needed such a power-up for.

If they aren't ending the series then have to assume Ichigo will get his powers back. Of course after finally taking down Aizen makes you wonder where on earth a new enemy could come from.
Old 2011-02-15, 10:08   Link #33
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
If they aren't ending the series then have to assume Ichigo will get his powers back. Of course after finally taking down Aizen makes you wonder where on earth a new enemy could come from.
read the manga you will be surprise and have hope for Bleach

and Soul King was mentioned too and if i remember in the past the Royal Guard (Zero Division) was mentioned by Hitsugaya or Aizen on the start of the Arrancar arc, so those are possible new adversities
Old 2011-02-15, 10:22   Link #34
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
read the manga you will be surprise and have hope for Bleach

and Soul King was mentioned too and if i remember in the past the Royal Guard (Zero Division) was mentioned by Hitsugaya or Aizen on the start of the Arrancar arc, so those are possible new adversities
Could u please PM & tell me ...
+++

I'm sure that this has been brought up before....Isshin's cloth are different from both Captains/Vice-Captains and has never been mentioned with other Visards...and the -moon thing is no coincidence..also Ichigo's first Zanpaktuko had a RED hilt.. Isshin got a similar RED hilt as well.
Old 2011-02-15, 10:37   Link #35
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
Could u please PM & tell me ...
+++

I'm sure that this has been brought up before....Isshin's cloth are different from both Captains/Vice-Captains and has never been mentioned with other Visards...and the -moon thing is no coincidence..also Ichigo's first Zanpaktuko had a RED hilt.. Isshin got a similar RED hilt as well.

Yeah , Isshin and Ichigo's Zanpaktou's are a like. Probably has something to do with Father/Son connection.

Old 2011-02-15, 11:06   Link #36
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinswe View Post
Loved it even though it felt rushed.

For people who have read the Manga can you tell me (with spoilermarkers of course) what happens after this fight and will Ichi get his powers back? And if he does get them back How?
You are asking for way too much information considering who the author is... Kubo is a SLOW MAN!

And repetitve and random...
Old 2011-02-15, 11:17   Link #37
Pwnago
Unforgivable Sin

Really good episode, wanted to see more action but didn't It was really good and pretty sad for Tensa Zangestu.. And cant believe that Ichigo lost his powers :/!

His Final Getsuga was pretty sexy loool :P Like the hair, the eyes and his power loool. Pretty much owned Aizen, if Aizen didn't have his regenerating powers he would have been a goner!

Urahara was indeed very clever! He got Aizen trapped, impressive ! Really hope the anime doesn't end ! And wish for moreee !

Did Ichigo's dad know the Final Getsuga..?
Old 2011-02-15, 11:21   Link #38
konart

Now that the arc has ended - who will be the first one to make an AMV with Evangelion 2.0 OST?
Old 2011-02-15, 11:22   Link #39
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnago View Post
Really good episode, wanted to see more action but didn't It was really good and pretty sad for Tensa Zangestu.. And cant believe that Ichigo lost his powers :/!

His Final Getsuga was pretty sexy loool :P Like the hair, the eyes and his power loool. Pretty much owned Aizen, if Aizen didn't have his regenerating powers he would have been a goner!

Urahara was indeed very clever! He got Aizen trapped, impressive ! Really hope the anime doesn't end ! And wish for moreee !

Did Ichigo's dad know the Final Getsuga..?

Isshin did knew the Final Getsuga Tenshou, hence he was the person telling Ichigo how to obtain the power.
Old 2011-02-15, 11:31   Link #40
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Now that the arc has ended - who will be the first one to make an AMV with Evangelion 2.0 OST?
there's still going to be at least an episode left - ichigo just lost his powers. they aren't going to leave it at that along with a sealed aizen standing in some desert...

probably missing your point, but still...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread