AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-12, 01:15   Link #1201
Hav0kkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Spoiler for Quote Space:

I agree so much with what you wrote, Thumbs up.
What ever happen in movie; You know I heard they might Hug or kiss or do something to wake rukia. And it came out today look in Fade to black calling out your name movie thread.
Errr. Whatever happens in the movies doesn't reflect the actual plot, since they are on the same par as Filler Episodes.

And for those who say "Ichigo didn't even know Orihime was there in the almost-kiss-scene" it doesn't matter. They have given Orihime so many one-sided love moments if they let Ichigo go get with anyone else it'll contradict what they wanted in the first place. Why in the world would they set up this whole cliche "oh I like him but idk if he likes me back" crush if they were going to throw it away so Ichigo could score with Rukia?

And if they wanted Ichigo and Rukia to be together, in the future, why would they make Rukia be such a IchigoxOrihime shipper? (I'm going to get a bunch of 'because she's deny her loveee' >_<)

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Rukia and Ichigo being together. But its just not going to happen.

But either way, I really doubt there will be an actual relationship between Ichigo and Orihime, or Ichigo and Rukia. This series isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend orientated, having either of the shippings holding hands or flirting would be too awkward in this series. It just wouldn't fit.

Look at Bleach at the moment. The closest relationship so far is Shunsui and Ukitake ~<3
(in seriousness, what relationship actually exists in Bleach?...)
Old 2008-12-12, 05:32   Link #1202
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Lol the interview just confirmed my belief that IchigoXRukia is not a couple and just share a deep bond. I'm not clinging on to it. The manga is what is more important and according to Kubo all those previous ICHIRUKI moments were not romantic at all. Ichihime has facts from the manga that have yet to be disproven as unromantic. Unless Kubo says the same thing about Ichihime, I'll abandon ship. But he hasn't has he, and he's going to continue putting even more ichihime scenes in the manga from time to come. I mean it's going to be a long, long time before IchigoandRukia interact in the manga.
And I remember you saying "I give up" and " 2008 is officially bad year for IchiHime shippers". Now tell me you aren't clinging to the interview
Old 2008-12-12, 08:10   Link #1203
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post

And for those who say "Ichigo didn't even know Orihime was there in the almost-kiss-scene" it doesn't matter. They have given Orihime so many one-sided love moments if they let Ichigo go get with anyone else it'll contradict what they wanted in the first place
Er no...

That's why it's called erm...ah..coughcough"One-sided"coughcough *clears throat*

One-sided means your feelings aren't reciprocated.

Quote:

Why in the world would they set up this whole cliche "oh I like him but idk if he likes me back" crush
Are you telling me you never noticed the Shounen hero has more than one chick in love with him? It didn't occur to you that it's a testament of his virility?

When the girl who is unsure of the guys feelings assumes he doesn't like her. If he is to paired with her, they show that he likes her back. Then they give a reason why he can't tell her. Which Ichigo has not been shown to reciprocate or even notice her feelings...

Quote:
if they were going to throw it away so Ichigo could score with Rukia?
That could be because she is an expression. Her character is merely an expression of the IchiRuki bond...
Quote:
And if they wanted Ichigo and Rukia to be together, in the future, why would they make Rukia be such a IchigoxOrihime shipper? (I'm going to get a bunch of 'because she's deny her loveee' >_<)
Rukia an IchiHime shipper?

Is it because of her dragging him to Orihime to apologize

I hate to burst your bubble (That's a lie. I am more than happy to )...but that isn't what you call "shipping" It's called... "consideration". Rukia was merely being considerate of Orihime's feelings.
Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Rukia and Ichigo being together.
Really You don't sound like it...

Quote:
But either way, I really doubt there will be an actual relationship between Ichigo and Orihime, or Ichigo and Rukia. This series isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend orientated, having either of the shippings holding hands or flirting would be too awkward in this series. It just wouldn't fit.
Wow you just a 360 here... You just said...
Quote:
"also, seriously guys I'm not trying to kill all your fan fics, but its so obvious that its going to be Ichigo and Orihime at the very end, even though they may not be compatible as you all suggest. But still its pretty obvious they're going to end up together."
...only to turn around and say " I really doubt there will be an actual relationship between Ichigo and Orihime, "

*News Flash!*
You can't be a winner and a loser at the same time. It's win or lose. "It's obvious Ichigo will get with Orihime, or This series isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend orientated"

Please pick a side and stand firm on it. This way you will have no contradictions in your post for me to point out.

Quote:
Look at Bleach at the moment. The closest relationship so far is Shunsui and Ukitake ~<3
Says you...KT says it's Ichigo and Rukia

Quote:
But its just not going to happen.
It's not? Who has a better chance if it does?

*Psst!*...it's not Orihime

@Venus that is where you left off at? Damn shame...I would love to know what you thought of ...
Spoiler for it's a spoiler (318):
Old 2008-12-12, 10:47   Link #1204
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
For the record, my money's still on Ichigo and Orihime.

Quote:
And for those who say "Ichigo didn't even know Orihime was there in the almost-kiss-scene" it doesn't matter. They have given Orihime so many one-sided love moments if they let Ichigo go get with anyone else it'll contradict what they wanted in the first place. Why in the world would they set up this whole cliche "oh I like him but idk if he likes me back" crush if they were going to throw it away so Ichigo could score with Rukia?
People think that Orihime will realise Ichigo just ain't good for her ya know? It's a darn shame but her health is being compromised by fawning over him constantly. That said, the proponents who care so much for her health, also want her dead. Trust me, it's not a paradox. Please?

I don't get it either...

Last edited by Kakashi; 2008-12-12 at 11:06.
Old 2008-12-12, 11:28   Link #1205
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
For the record, my money's still on Ichigo and Orihime.
Fair enough... (Doesn't mean you won't lose)
Quote:
People think that Orihime will realise Ichigo just ain't good for her ya know?
I wish! I doubt it, I expect her feelings for him to remain unrequited. Since Kubo made "luv's me some Ichigo" her entire existence for being. It would be kind of hard to see her pining for someone else.

Quote:
It's a darn shame but her health is being compromised by WHINING over him constantly.
That is a shame..
Quote:
That said, the proponents who care so much for her health, also want her dead. Trust me, it's not a paradox. Please?

I don't get it either...
No they want her dead because of her health problems. It makes them dislike her so they want her to die. If she somehow gets a personality transplant. (One of those never say die bubbly ones) She would be able to live without them cursing at her image every time they see one.

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-14 at 10:33.
Old 2008-12-12, 11:31   Link #1206
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Errr. Whatever happens in the movies doesn't reflect the actual plot, since they are on the same par as Filler Episodes.
Yes.

Quote:
Well, some people think that Orihime's going to learn all about the harsh reality of unrequited love and move on. But this is shounen, not shoujo, love isn't the main focus of the story, blah blah blah. I really doubt Kubo would devote that kind of time to showing how Orihime learns to move on while Ichigo and Rukia make out. This is Bleach, where we have back-to-back-to-back-to-back fights and massive power-ups with very little, if any, character development.

On the other hand, she could have an epiphany and realize that Ichigo doesn't love her, she needs to get over it, suck it up, quit being such a pansy, and discover that Ishida has been there waiting to take her in his arms all along. This is my greatest hope for Orihime. It won't happen. Feel free to lol yourselves silly.

tl;dr I mostly agree.

Quote:
This, people.
Old 2008-12-12, 14:55   Link #1207
Zeda

So what you guys are saying is that IchiHime are going to happen just becouse Kubo don't have time to develop Orihime?
Old 2008-12-12, 16:34   Link #1208
Hav0kkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Er no...

That's why it's called erm...ah..coughcough"One-sided"coughcough *clears throat*

One-sided means your feelings aren't reciprocated.
Seeing as this series has very little, if not any, romance, when they delibrately put a scene in where it actually shows how much Orihime cares for Ichigo, they're not going to make the scene obsolete to expand on a romance between Ichigo and Rukia, when there has only been a strong friendship bond.

Like I said, this series is NOT about Romance. When there is a scene with romance, its MEANT to be there. NOT to be tossed aside. Even if it was only one-sided.

Quote:
When the girl who is unsure of the guys feelings assumes he doesn't like her. If he is to paired with her, they show that he likes her back. Then they give a reason why he can't tell her. Which Ichigo has not been shown to reciprocate or even notice her feelings...
When has Ichigo ever been open about his feelings or good on picking up others?

Quote:
Really You don't sound like it...
Just because I can actually see what they are trying to show in the series, rather than blowing some friendship scenes between Rukia and Ichigo way out of proportion, doesn't mean I don't like the idea. All I've seen between Ichigo and Rukia is a pure, real friendship. I don't see this whole love-thing you all claim happening between them.

Quote:
Wow you just a 360 here... You just said... ...only to turn around and say " I really doubt there will be an actual relationship between Ichigo and Orihime, "

*News Flash!*
You can't be a winner and a loser at the same time. It's win or lose. "It's obvious Ichigo will get with Orihime, or This series isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend orientated"

Please pick a side and stand firm on it. This way you will have no contradictions in your post for me to point out.
First of all, I meant in my first post there's a far greater chance of Orihime and Ichigo being a couple in the future than it is for Rukia and Ichigo. You should know by now anything they put in this series they have an IDEA for where it should go. They don't through things in there to be neglected. Everything big that happens, even if its a one-sided-almost-romantic-scene, it has a purpose. You can go ahead and say its to strengthen the Ichigo and Rukia bond, but seriously-- come on. I don't see how you can see Orihime's crush being all for naught. They wouldn't of made it go on for this long.

Quote:
Says you...KT says it's Ichigo and Rukia
Source, please?

But my least concern for this manga at the moment is Romance. It seems that you all get very touchy and offended whenever someone goes against your precious shippings. As I said a few times already: This manga isn't about love. At all.

Stop getting all pissy over a few relationships that will never happen.

Kubo always leaves out stuff he should have put in. Such as, the whole Karin knowing about Ichigo's status, as well as a few other of his friends.

All in all, if Kubo decides theres going to be a relationship between Ichigo and someone else, it won't be Rukia. She's like a century older than him in the first place. Would I be the only one who would find a 150+ year old dating a 15 year old? Oh right, there different "species". That makes it okay.

Regardless, I'm done with this thread. Too much immaturity and inability to be reasonable when debating.
Old 2008-12-12, 17:19   Link #1209
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
She's like a century older than him in the first place. Would I be the only one who would find a 150+ year old dating a 15 year old? Oh right, there different "species". That makes it okay.
See I never get this stance. All the manga out there with different "species" (technically they're all just different forms of human souls and technically Ichigo is a shinigami with an abnormal gigai) or hundreds of years between two people and Bleach is the only one where this has been an issue for anyone

Unless you're like that with all series. If you are, congratulations on staying consistent. If not, why the sudden change of heart?

I've seen enough series where gods or demons end up with a human centuries younger that it has become a non-issue. Unless it's a "realistic" series, which Bleach isn't, I see nothing wrong with it.
Old 2008-12-12, 17:21   Link #1210
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think age doesnt matter. Inuyasha is more older than Kagome and they married in the manga and Inuyasha is half demon so god knows how the kids can come out.
Old 2008-12-12, 20:32   Link #1211
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If they are the same as filler episodes then it still happened. It like part of there life filler show what else happened, non-filler are the main plot but filler can still effect it some how like filler ichigo traning to save rukia and perpare for a non-filler.

Quote:
Many other girls like Ichigo because of like with Sasuke from Naruto, they like him because he acts cool, looks cool and he hot. Orhime is one of them, she thinks the same as them, if they had a change they would have kissed Ichigo. Everyone had a crush with someone, and some one else seem to have more time with them and had a better chance being with them and there boyfriend. Like Ichigo Rukia Orhime. Its the same thing. Rukia is the someone else.

Quote:
Rukia was being conserned for her feelings not really being a Ichigo orhime shipper. And making Ichigo not to be afraid of his inner hollow.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Rukia and Ichigo being together. But its just not going to happen.
They have more screen time to me if you dont have no screen time togther alone there is no way there is a chance. And if you are never really together there is less time to fall in love. Ichigo and Rukia has screen time more then Orhime where they bonded or showed there friends and to making there relationship stronger.

Quote:
Orhime is a friend to Ichigo, Rukia is more then a friend "A precious nakama" Rukia had already grown a strong relationship with him when they bearly met. There is a relationship but it not the main topic the main topic is S.S and it battles and Ichigo being a shiganimi and geting stronger and goal to defeat the hollow that killed his mom "Grand fisher".

Quote:
Urahara and Yoruichi seem to be like a couple but since relationships is not the main topic there is not much proof. Gin and Mashamoto was one intell he joined Azen and turned evil.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-12, 22:40   Link #1212
BleachGirl

my favorite Bleach couple is UlquiHime (GrimmHime and AiHime are close though ^^)

but really, Bleach is a shounen so romances could go either way
Old 2008-12-13, 21:03   Link #1213
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
[QUOTE]
Quote:

Many other girls like Ichigo because of like with Sasuke from Naruto, they like him because he acts cool, looks cool and he hot. Orhime is one of them, she thinks the same as them, if they had a change they would have kissed Ichigo. Everyone had a crush with someone, and some one else seem to have more time with them and had a better chance being with them and there boyfriend. Like Ichigo Rukia Orhime. Its the same thing. Rukia is the someone else.
not really, i mean like hinata likes naruto right and sakura likes saskue. And naruto and sakura have a close relationship (as friends) just like ichigo and rukia. but... i don't see no love "tensen" between the 2 (ichigo and rukia & naruto and sakura) i mean really. I don't think orihime is a "fan girl" but watevr.

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Orhime is a friend to Ichigo, Rukia is more then a friend "A precious nakama" Rukia had already grown a strong relationship with him when they bearly met. There is a relationship but it not the main topic the main topic is S.S and it battles and Ichigo being a shiganimi and geting stronger and goal to defeat the hollow that killed his mom "Grand fisher".
cuz she help save his and his families life and such. that's 1 reason there close.

but i think that rukia should b w/ renji they b sooo good

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Old 2008-12-14, 03:51   Link #1214
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

Quote:
cuz she help save his and his families life and such. that's 1 reason there close.
She changed his world. Rukia is the most precious person to Ichigo and vice versa. I doubt that these two, having such a deep bond, will ever be able to have a relationship of romantic kind with someone else.
And I doubt that either Renji or Inoue would love to be "second best"s.

To make it short, if there is going to be any "amorous" pairing with Ichigo or Rukia, it'd be Ichigo/Rukia only.

Lol, if Kubo ditches romance, Ichigo and Rukia's relationship will still be the strongest and most special.

Last edited by Amy corE; 2008-12-14 at 04:03.
Old 2008-12-14, 04:00   Link #1215
bleachnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeda View Post
So what you guys are saying is that IchiHime are going to happen just becouse Kubo don't have time to develop Orihime?
I think IchiHime won't happen because Ichi has MUCH STRONGER FEELINGS for a certain black haired Shinigami with a white zanpakutou...

IchiRuki fanfic, including an arranged marriage! AU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4219201/1/
Old 2008-12-14, 16:10   Link #1216
Ichigo&Rukia

Just looks at what happens in the movie and the way Ichigo touches Rukia and pairigns are clear for you.
He hugs her and strokes her hair. And then ends up with Orihime, yeah right.
Old 2008-12-14, 16:42   Link #1217
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachnut View Post
I think IchiHime won't happen because Ichi has MUCH STRONGER FEELINGS for a certain black haired Shinigami with a white zanpakutou...
When I think we were pointed out to ship pairings in CG while Bleach shipping war is bloody...

Actually, I think no pairing will happen
Bleach is a shonen and despites some hints or tease, Kubo made it clear that his manga wasn't about romance; I still think the strongest bond is and will be the Ichigo/Rukia one, But I'm literally convinced there will be an open ending to Bleach à la "everyone gop back to school" and pairings are open.

Finally, fans can only enjoy their pairings moments, but to think a pairing will become canon at the end...I have an hard time to picture that.

Gin/Matsumoto FTW btw
...as well as Ichigo/Rukia

Old 2008-12-14, 22:35   Link #1218
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Seeing as this series has very little, if not any, romance, when they delibrately put a scene in where it actually shows how much Orihime cares for Ichigo, they're not going to make the scene obsolete to expand on a romance between Ichigo and Rukia, when there has only been a strong friendship bond.
So you trying to tell me you had no idea she loved Ichigo before that scene? o_O
I said she is an "expression" of that bond. I didn't not say she is there to strengthen the bond. This is the story of "US". Rukia and Ichigo are that us. Bleach is built on these two people. It's the story of how their meeting each other changed lives.
Quote:
Like I said, this series is NOT about Romance. When there is a scene with romance, its MEANT to be there. NOT to be tossed aside. Even if it was only one-sided.
Yes it was one-sided. Yes it was meant to be there. It was put there so Ichigo would notice Orihime's reiastu and then go to HM.

It was actually the perfect metaphor for their relationship. Orihime not being able to express her feelings to Ichigo. His being oblivious to her feelings. It was romantic in the unrequited way. Unrequited love is also considered romantic.

Quote:
Just because I can actually see what they are trying to show in the series, rather than blowing some friendship scenes between Rukia and Ichigo way out of proportion, doesn't mean I don't like the idea. All I've seen between Ichigo and Rukia is a pure, real friendship. I don't see this whole love-thing you all claim happening between them.
Ichigo and Rukia have more than friendship between them. Kubo say this himself. Orihime and Ichigo have nothing between them but Orihime's feelings.

Ever heard of "Friends before you are lovers"? That's IchiRuki

Quote:

Source, please?
Read the interview threads...

Quote:

First of all, I meant in my first post there's a far greater chance of Orihime and Ichigo being a couple in the future than it is for Rukia and Ichigo. You should know by now anything they put in this series they have an IDEA for where it should go. They don't through things in there to be neglected. Everything big that happens, even if its a one-sided-almost-romantic-scene, it has a purpose. You can go ahead and say its to strengthen the Ichigo and Rukia bond, but seriously-- come on. I don't see how you can see Orihime's crush being all for naught. They wouldn't of made it go on for this long.
Are you trying to tell me you have never read a book, watched an anime or read a manga where the girl with the crush remains just that?

When I said the hero is shown to like her back. What I meant was even if he isn't aware of his feelings. He is always thrown together with the girl and they share important moments that leads to a bond. That has never happened with Orihime.

Btw, You did it again!

You just said..."You should know by now anything they put in this series they have an IDEA for where it should go. They don't through things in there to be neglected. " then did a 360 and said this...."Kubo always leaves out stuff he should have put in"

It's one or the other. Either he doesn't neglect things and it's there for a reason or Kubo always leaves out stuff he should have put in
Quote:
But my least concern for this manga at the moment is Romance. It seems that you all get very touchy and offended whenever someone goes against your precious shippings. As I said a few times already: This manga isn't about love. At all
Wait wait...how come it isnt about love, when it comes to Ichigo and Rukia but it is obvious that Orihime will get with Ichigo. I don't understand that logic.
No romance means NO ROMANCE. If Rukia doesn't have chance then niether does Orihime.
Quote:

Stop getting all pissy over a few relationships that will never happen.
Er...that's you. No one got angry with you...

Quote:
All in all, if Kubo decides theres going to be a relationship between Ichigo and someone else, it won't be Rukia. She's like a century older than him in the first place. Would I be the only one who would find a 150+ year old dating a 15 year old? Oh right, there different "species". That makes it okay.
Inuyasha was older than Kagome. Ryoko and Aiaka were both older than Tenchi. Age really doesn't matter. Rukia is basically a teenager.

Quote:
Regardless, I'm done with this thread. Too much immaturity and inability to be reasonable when debating.
Er...that's you. You are name calling and upset when we are having a discussion. sooo it's immature and unreasonable when someone doesn't agree with you?

I don't believe Bleach will end with a pairless ending. I think it will end with IchiRuki the same way it began. Orihime would always be wringing her hands over Ichigo's relationship with Rukia. Rukia's shoes are to big to fill. KT has made so that a relationship with any other is impossible.

Bleach is not a romance but it has romance all through it.

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-14 at 22:47.
Old 2008-12-15, 12:26   Link #1219
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Ichigo is nothing like Sasuke. Sasuke has many faults (he's not as cool as Itachi, mental problems etc.) but you can at least say that he isn't a 2D character like Ichigo. Also, you can't compare Orihime's feelings for Ichigo to the girls in Naruto fawning over Sasuke. Orihime's feelings are deep and geniune. She doesn't just fangirl over him, she actually loves him.

Quote:
Urahara and Yoruichi seem to be like a couple but since relationships is not the main topic there is not much proof. Gin and Mashamoto was one intell he joined Azen and turned evil.
Ok, let's clear one thing up. Gin's always been an insane, evil bastard.
Old 2008-12-15, 13:54   Link #1220
ParaPho

My favorite pairs...

Ichiruki
Ishihime
GinMatsu

Many more crack pairings though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
Ichigo is nothing like Sasuke. Sasuke has many faults (he's not as cool as Itachi, mental problems etc.) but you can at least say that he isn't a 2D character like Ichigo. Also, you can't compare Orihime's feelings for Ichigo to the girls in Naruto fawning over Sasuke. Orihime's feelings are deep and geniune. She doesn't just fangirl over him, she actually loves him.
Orihime's love only can be considered fan girlish at the start at bleach...mostly because it was really more of a crush. The fan girlish side turned to more "hero worship" during the progression of bleach however....I don't think it's completely extreme, but it's still there.

Until I start seeing Orihime do something with those deep and genuine feelings, I just can't think of ichihime remotely happening. Not only do I need to see that, I need to see Ichigo responding to those deep and genuine feelings of hers, in a way that I can say 'Wow, they really are more then friends, and it's even more genuine then Ichigo's relationship with Rukia'

I see ichihime friendship on the way (at least more on Ichigo's side), but nothing more then resembling his relationship with Chad, of course with different dynamics though.
Closed Thread