AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-01-22, 01:21   Link #981
GundamFan0083

Side Story Six: The Man With The Plan is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Six: Alice makes a special delivery, Nunnally tells Kaguya about her revelation at Kaminejima, and Count Amontillado sets his plans into motion.

Hope you all enjoy them and thanks for reading

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...mp=true#M63039

Also at fanfiction.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5578558/...es_of_Tartarus

Last edited by GundamFan0083; 2010-01-22 at 01:54.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 12:30   Link #982
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Lost Soldiers, chapter 18

Finally updated. Hoping to see people review. And yeah, I gave Lelouch a huge change IMO thanks to the geass from NoN.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 15:40   Link #983
stardrago

If they would make another season I wonder if they would use some elements from other shows like Lelouch will have a appearance of Ravemon; since Code Geass and Digimon Savers both aired on 2006; a threat arises when the a new Geass Cult organization the Irregulars, that even Charles didn't knew about were waiting for the world to act together so it would of been easier to conquier it instead of fighting so many nations at a time and there headquarters was at Austrailia (it is always the quiet ones) where a thought elevator was hidden from the emperor ( in the Manga Nightmare of Nunally when the thought elevators were active there was one at Austrailia) and plan to use it to transport there army of geass users and there own knightmares to the other thought elvators, except Japan since Lelouch had destroyed the one at Kanima island; they would start doing this like after a couple of months when the epilogue of Code Geass R2 or when Kallen graduated from Asford. They gotten there hands of Lelouchs body wanting to use him to strike fear that the demon emperor had return, even codename him Cero (hollow flash in Japan, Zero in Spanish) to take out the current Zero; Lelouch's body would be a cross-between Digimon's Ravemon and the Zero suit from Nightmare of Nunnally, making his geass to summon it, but before they could finish brainwashing him the Knight of Nine, Nonnette who was undercover stop it. However, Lelouch doesn't remember anything of his former self and later on he dubbed himself Cero the kagemusha (shadow warrior) of Zero in fighting the Irregulars.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 02:33   Link #984
GundamFan0083

Side Story Seven: A Hop, Skip, and a Jaunt is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Seven: Kallen and Lelouch chase after Alice and Dalque into the Z-1 submarine where they are confronted by Rai whose power of Geass may be the death of them both.

This is the Kalulu Musical episode.

Hope you all enjoy them and thanks for reading

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...d=47809&page=9

I'll have the fanfiction.net version up later this week (maybe tomorrow).
Old 2010-02-01, 13:10   Link #985
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

GundamFan008: You are an amazing writer... I'm seriously still crying.

Dude, That was beautiful...

especially the lines sung by Rai.... Brilliant.

Though the ending of that gave me a bad taste in my mouth. I can't really identify it, not yet atleast.. Everything else is great!

q_q I don't suppose I could ask for you to someday write a Rai X Kallen fanfic? (I like the Rai in you're story >_>; Simply Bishie!)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 20:09   Link #986
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

GundamFan008: good story, glad you are using Rai.

hows the Nine Ball going? and if u feel like it, Rai could pilot the White Glint
Old 2010-02-11, 02:39   Link #987
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I finally got my fanfic up n' running, damn has it been forever since i've logged in.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5736048/...in_the_Moments

Gimme some review/thoughts. Anybody?

It'll probably be atleast 5 'Chapters'. But Idunno, I hope it gets a good amount of positive feedback... I worked quite hard on it.

-sigh- I hope it didn't break any rules. I hope it didn't break any rules -keeps repeating for several minutes before taking a deep breath-

I'll probably finish up my TotA, too.. considering.

-sigh- I hope it's okay.
Old 2010-02-12, 03:16   Link #988
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Lost Soldiers, chapter 19

Hope you guys enjoy.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 18:18   Link #989
GundamFan0083

Side Story Eight: Clones is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Eight: Shirley goes on an Bogus Journey to find herself, Lelouch and Enoch embark on a quest for the Holy Grail, Kallen comes following after, the Irregulars go KMF skeet shooting, and an Angel of Death blows Zero a kiss.

Hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...d=47809&page=9
Old 2010-02-16, 07:50   Link #990
Kallen4life

fantastic Tsukihime/KnK/CG x-over .. Lelouch vi Britannia commands you to R&R !

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5568102/1/

I'm not the author btw, but it deserves major lovin

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5468071/...Eden_Vital_War and the previous - FSN/CG x-over
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 19:46   Link #991
Betteroffer

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5756252/...do_Word_Dramas

This is the first of the Megiddo Word Dramas, which will basically be like the Picture Dramas of the actual series, but in written form.

This one centers on Viletta Nu a day after the Devastation as she is forced to come to terms with what her country has done amidst the ruination.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 23:50   Link #992
Nobodyman9
Banned

A little update for my World Abandoned story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5332401/...orld_Abandoned

Not the full chapter, but I thought I'd go ahead and upload part of it since it's been so long. Yeah, I suck when it comes to updating ^_^;
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 02:43   Link #993
azul120

So far so good. Hope Shirley manages ok on her own, the poor girl.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 10:12   Link #994
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I say: Be happy Nobodyman updated his story. It's actually quite nice. Though the fourth chapter, 'Parting' felt abit strained, it was nevertheless detailed. I personally would like to imagine a reconstructed Tokyo with more japan-esque traditions... Not Britannia's (The most tradition they've ever seen doing is wearing fancy, expensive stuff while having the numbers kiss their feet. -_-

Anyway, wonderful. Though I figured it'd be something of a similiar nature.

Spoiler for Spoiler for chapter 4, 'Partings':
Old 2010-02-22, 14:48   Link #995
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
I say: Be happy Nobodyman updated his story. It's actually quite nice. Though the fourth chapter, 'Parting' felt abit strained, it was nevertheless detailed.
Strained, eh? What exactly do you mean? Don't worry, I'm not offended or upset or anything. I'll happily take any criticism, positive or negative, I just want to be sure what you mean. After all, I want to improve my work and write it the best way I can

Quote:
I personally would like to imagine a reconstructed Tokyo with more japan-esque traditions... Not Britannia's (The most tradition they've ever seen doing is wearing fancy, expensive stuff while having the numbers kiss their feet. -_-
Ah, you see the problem for me is I sometimes have trouble disassociating Japan from the technological, culturally-advanced giant it is in real life. Also, I figured since...

Spoiler for fanfic spoilers:

But I can see your point.

Quote:
Anyway, wonderful. Though I figured it'd be something of a similiar nature.
Well, I'm glad you liked it any rate.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 15:34   Link #996
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Comment on strained

The characters (Lelouch and Shirley) had it going storywise, but there is only so much two characters can do. Because of that, it was alittle strained.

Explanation wise, the story was detailed, The characters were portrayed well enough... The scening couldn't have been perfect (The ending was particuliar fan-food for me. Thank you very much.) though the scenes were perfect, I felt you could've improved on them.

Thats all. Other then that, I don't see the problem....

Just.. you know...When it comes time for Rolo, do the entire fanfiction and favor and perforate him. Thats my only advice.
Old 2010-02-25, 14:32   Link #997
ConfinesOfTheDark
Reaper's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
This thread is to be used for Code Geass Fanfiction and discussion. Feel free to post your fict in the thread or Fan Creations Forum.
You may also posts links to other sites with Geass fanfictions for discusssion.

Few ground rules though~

1-At this time please only post stuff relevant to season 1. No theories or possible spoilers stories to what may or may not happen in season 2. If youre posting a link to a fict that has this please let others know. Not everyone (including myself) wants to be spoiled.

2-No XXX stories. Keep everything in here clean. Romance is fine just dont go over board.

3-Respect the writier, if you dont like the story, cuz you dont like the main/supporting character in it then dont post. This thread is to help writers with their stories not flaming them cuz they like one character over another. No "Youre story would be better if XYZ died" or "Why do you always write about XYZ".

Ok I think thats it. Enjoy
I do have a Code Geass fanfic, but the first one's too XXX, and the second one which is a post-R2 fic is now suspended indefinitely until I get up my lazy butt and come up with a third draft for it.
ConfinesOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 16:17   Link #998
Cephei Mordred
Lord Knight of SYTOM

This poem is dedicated to Monica Kruszewski, Knight of Twelve.

This is a geass, a wish, that I share with you all!

Graceful soul, deadly might
Daughter of Arthur
Sangreal's light
Lethal and yet elegant flower
Pruned too soon from this life

Her shining soul pierced
By the blackened knight
Heavenly victory
From this mortal fight

From flying machine
To the angelic wing
Reborn unto Avalon
The righteous now sing

Twelve the celestial houses
Twelve the right hand saints
Twelve the heavenly hosts
Twelve is the blood of the Sangreal
Twelve is the Greatest of Knights

Last edited by Cephei Mordred; 2010-02-27 at 16:29.
Cephei Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 18:36   Link #999
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Holy crap. We have a poet. Are you a tree? Because you are pretty savvy at poet-tree... (Okay, I so stole that from somewhere else...)

Really, that was pretty good, even for a brief character. It's ironic how the most memorable characters are usual lythe ones that are the easiest severed. An example besides Monica is Shogo.
Old 2010-02-27, 21:26   Link #1000
Cephei Mordred
Lord Knight of SYTOM

Thank you. I have been on a bit of an Arthurian Mythos kick lately, so it was only natural to take this route to things, given who she apparently was.

There were other themes I wanted to explore in the poem but eventually I cut those out because it was getting too complicated. For instance, I wanted to take notice of the fact that while we regret that Suzaku up and one shotted her, if he hadn't done that, chances are she would have died when Schneizel nuked Pendragon, and this way at least, she went down fighting.

Also, who is Shogo?
Cephei Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion