AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-10-07, 00:40   Link #81
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Wow... a moving tortoise is the island? When did this manga turn into Aladdin and the King of Thieves?
Old 2010-10-07, 00:42   Link #82
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I wonder if madara has the budget for 100,000 pairs of pants?
Why bother? I mean, if you really wanted to give your enemy pause, 100k naked men (or even anatomically smooth Ken dolls) would surely get them to hesitate.
Old 2010-10-07, 01:15   Link #83
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

The "plane" turned out to be another bird. Good. I was a little worried about that.

I wonder if Kabuto intends to implant the sharingans from Madara's lab into at least some of the Zetsus.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 01:17   Link #84
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
The "plane" turned out to be another bird. Good. I was a little worried about that.
My thoughts exactly^^
Quote:
I wonder if Kabuto intends to implant the sharingans from Madara's lab into at least some of the Zetsus.
Not so unlikely, the sharingan's been downgraded to another battle tool, although I don't think Madara's got 200k eyes to implant...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 02:31   Link #85
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
deidara can still use his clay???

if that so..... kabuto is already the most powerful person.... since deidara can be summoned again and again.... he can self destruct again and again too!
No need to do that. The zombies just reform when they get damaged.

What surprises me more is that they have the technology to clone people and yet still haven't invented guns.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 02:54   Link #86
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Wow Zetsu is a Senju. Did not see that coming. And it seems so obvious now that I think about it...

It's Clone Wars now...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 03:58   Link #87
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Punisher View Post
kabutomaru would be narutos hardest fight. im looking forward to this one!
no way kabuto defeats Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Punisher View Post
kabutomaru would be narutos hardest fight. im looking forward to this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think that Kishi wants to show a war, so unlike BLEACH and One Piece, this one has actual army numbers of at least 30k or more. Frankly, 100k is pretty decent for a world war, considering it's allied forces VS Madara's troops.
also 100,000 Clone Army, Vs Naruto's Sage-mode Tage Kage bushin
clones?. mmh...food for thought.
Naruto by himself can create 1000 clones with his normal Chakra, I
wonder how much he can create in his Rikudo Sennin state?. could it
be 100,000??...lol

Last edited by james0246; 2010-10-07 at 09:11.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 09:49   Link #88
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Wow Zetsu is a Senju.
what?...
Zetsu was created from the statue's chakra (the one who absorbed bijuu's chakra).
Old 2010-10-07, 10:18   Link #89
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yes, but he's a clone of Senju right? (or atleast half of him...)
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 11:12   Link #90
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yes, but he's a clone of Senju right? (or atleast half of him...)
well, i think that hashirama has nothing to do here... i think that he was a failed experiment. Just look how Madara didn't pay much attention on that and he asks kabutomaru to look to another place.
Old 2010-10-07, 11:36   Link #91
SeanQ

Wait those arms around Hashirama...is that what Madara used to replace his missing arm?
And I'm guessing those Zetsus aren't complete...there's no flytrap...
Old 2010-10-07, 12:51   Link #92
Ero-Senn1n

From the story so far my assumption about Zetsu's role is:
After Madara failed to become the hokage and was betrayed by his own clan he went on a journey and met Zetsu. I think Zetsu is not Madara's creation since Madara is not the evil scientist type like Orochimaru or Sasori were. He realized what are Zetsu's abilities, so he somehow managed to make Zetsu his subordinate, either by mind control using sharingan or simply by giving him a purpose to live. If Zetsu will have a flashback i guess it will be very sad, as always, telling how he was regarded being a monster when he was a child, he was chased away or he escaped from his village and lived a lonely life, until Madara came. The usual story about why someone becomes an evil guy. I think Zetsu's most important ability is that he can make his cells duplicates of anything he touches/eats. That ability makes him able to become a tree or any plant, so not even the sharingan and byakugan can detect him. His cells can remember many different DNA, so he can transform from one substance to another. When he travels he just becomes one with the the earth below and so he can travel at very high speed. He probably ate a Hyuuga once in the past, that is how he could transform his eyes to byakugan and look far into the distance. For his transformations he needs chakra, as we have seen at the kage summit, he can grow his clones from a few cells just by sucking the chakra for a short time. He is the one who could provide an artifical body for Madara. And most importantly when Madara took cell samples of Hashirama it was Zetsu who cloned the cells and using those cells he could make clones of Hashirama's body or even that huge statue which can contain the demons. However it seems that the created cells are not perfect duplicates, there is an imperfection that prevents Zetsu from having any bloodline he wants at full power, this is obvious looking at Madara, who admits that he is in a weakened state. Sucking the chakra of the kages was enough for a dozen of clones, sucking the chakra of 7 demons was enough for 100,000 clones
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 12:55   Link #93
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

^Nice theory.
Old 2010-10-07, 17:52   Link #94
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

It's.... it's over 90,000!
Old 2010-10-07, 17:53   Link #95
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
lol the ninja world will lose to Madara unless they make all the individual ninjas stronger.... those zetsus must be the Chinese army (Naruto version)... Quantity > Quality

On the home team stands:
The joint alliance army of the Ninja world numbering about 80,000 and 5 Hokages (S class). Hidden away is Naruto, Killerbee, Yamato, Guy (he'll probably open the 8th gate and die) and a bunch of ninjas and animals.

On the opposing team stands:
Madara, 7 tailed beasts, Kabuto, all Akatsuki members except Hidan and Sasori (S class, plus invulnerability), 100,000 Zetsus (a.k.a. Clone Wars) and Sasuke the Emo.
Old 2010-10-07, 19:56   Link #96
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
lol the ninja world will lose to Madara unless they make all the individual ninjas stronger.... those zetsus must be the Chinese army (Naruto version)... Quantity > Quality
What since when? do you not know the inverse ninja theory... Quantity only makes the individual ninjas all that more weaker. There's strength in fewer numbers. Futhermore, this is shonen, and shonen has always been ruled by quality. Even a moderately quality fighter can wipe out dozens of opponents.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 20:04   Link #97
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

interesting chapter

I assume Tobi doesnt have 100K pair of sharingan eyes for those clones.

Is Zetsu suppose to be that big plant things under the Gedo statue?

Was shodai clone missing an eye?
Old 2010-10-07, 21:08   Link #98
TheNewbSwordsMan

all they have is 100,000 clones? they could have 200,000, regular thrown rashen shurikan could take out hundreds, who here believes naruto wont learn how to use sage mode with fox mode? that alone could take out thousands, so naruto would need about a half of a dozen of rashenshurikens plus the allied army to kill all the zetsus.

and with madara needing the bijuu powers to make that many zetsus , they are already weakend. add to that the third hokage already showed us that clones can perform the dead demon summoning technique on kabutos dead summoned ninjas, i wouldnt doubt if the author wouldnt also throw that in to narutos arsenal for him to use, using some sorta plot device.

i for one am really not impressed by madaras arsenal of as yet, he needs alot more power to challenge the allied ninja army.

edit,:: and as someone else pointed out before, isnt naruto the king of making a crapload of clowns? narutos clowns alone negate zetsu if all hes going to do is multiply, madara needs more more more moreeee.
TheNewbSwordsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 21:16   Link #99
james0246

^And that's why Naruto won't be fighting the Zetsu army. Naruto will be fighting Madara and Sasuke, both of which have the power to fight multiple Kages, leaving the zetsu-Army to the regular fodder like Kakashi and Tsunade...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 21:25   Link #100
Fran~
floating away...

There are enough Zetsus even for Hinata and Ten Ten kill one at least...