AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-07, 08:42   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Ah! My Goddess - Requests for new threads

Since the Ah! My Goddess forum is now limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Ah! My Goddess thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2006-04-07, 22:24   Link #2
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

um....how about a thread of AMG wallies, scans,sigs etc.? like one in F/SN perhaps?
Old 2006-04-08, 05:16   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
um....how about a thread of AMG wallies, scans,sigs etc.? like one in F/SN perhaps?
In my terminology a "wallie" is the same as a "plonker" or maybe a "dipstick", as in "Hey, you wallie". But that's waaay off-topic I'm sure

We have the Avatar and Sig Request thread already so do you mean an Image Requests (Wallpapers, Screen shots, GIFs, etc.) or some sort of Silly Images thread (or both).

I was actually going to ask Catgirls to create these last night
Old 2006-04-08, 08:36   Link #4
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
In my terminology a "wallie" is the same as a "plonker" or maybe a "dipstick", as in "Hey, you wallie". But that's waaay off-topic I'm sure

We have the Avatar and Sig Request thread already so do you mean an Image Requests (Wallpapers, Screen shots, GIFs, etc.) or some sort of Silly Images thread (or both).

I was actually going to ask Catgirls to create these last night
aye, yup, thats what i mean ^^ wallpaper,s/s, GIFS, etc.
Old 2006-04-08, 08:46   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
aye, yup, thats what i mean ^^ wallpaper,s/s, GIFS, etc.
Ah good because I just finished creating the thread a few minutes ago

There are a number of "missing" threads in this forum due to the forum restore so if there is a request we would create any of the usual threads found in the series specific forums such as...

Q & A (sticky)
Manga discussion (sticky) *
Music discussion
Merchandise (Figurines, Artbooks, OSTs, ...)

* I was thinking that it might be an idea to create two manga threads, one to discuss the Japanese release and another to discuss the Dark Horse English release. Hmmm, to be honest I can't remember if the manga (Japanese) has finished or not.
Old 2006-04-08, 11:43   Link #6
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hm a Q&A would be nice to have later on, since season 2 is out people might have questions regarding season 1 and 2 along with the past AMG stuff as well. i too have questions about it lol, i want to read the manga yet i ono if they have it in english or not, and i also heard that it has diff series like, the actual story + doujinshi series ? ahh so many questions xP
Old 2006-04-11, 08:12   Link #7
Imion
Bakabakabaka! >_<

It'll be fun to have a nice Manga discussion thread, after all it contains way more storyline, details and stuff, compared to what was animated til now.
Afaik it hasn't finished yet in Japan, it became some kind of an endless story... but... well.. that's not to be discussed here. :P

I may only discuss on the base of the German version though, but I guess that'll be fine since we have 29 volumes so far. ^^
Old 2006-04-11, 08:53   Link #8
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imion
It'll be fun to have a nice Manga discussion thread, after all it contains way more storyline, details and stuff, compared to what was animated til now.
Afaik it hasn't finished yet in Japan, it became some kind of an endless story... but... well.. that's not to be discussed here. :P

I may only discuss on the base of the German version though, but I guess that'll be fine since we have 29 volumes so far. ^^
Yes, we will have a Manga discussion thread. It's a shame the previous threads / posts from 2005 were all lost in the forum restore.

Haven't had time to create the threads yet, I wanted to check to see if the Japanese manga had finished it's run yet but there's no reason why a thread for the English translated edition couldn't be created (I have have the images for the covers ready to post).
Old 2006-04-11, 08:54   Link #9
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Good idea guys. xris and I were discussing adding a Q&A thread and manga thread as well. Along with those two, he also posted above that we need a Music discussion and possibly a Merchandise (Figurines, Artbooks, OSTs, ...) thread. I'll work with him today and we'll get a couple of those threads going.

Cheers.

Edit: xris is faster than me.
Old 2006-04-11, 22:51   Link #10
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Update: I'm collecting some basic info. for a Q&A thread. I should have a basic thread up tomorrow. If you have any AMG! Season 2 "tidbits" that you think might be of interest, send me a PM. Cheers.
Old 2006-04-24, 10:07   Link #11
Imion
Bakabakabaka! >_<

/me awaits certain threads

It's not like I'm in a hurry, but well...
Old 2006-06-24, 22:21   Link #12
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
An ep 12 thread would be nice! ^_~
Old 2007-03-08, 00:46   Link #13
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
I think the Season 2 OVAs should be out by now. Can you make a thread discussing those?
Old 2007-03-08, 07:37   Link #14
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
I think the Season 2 OVAs should be out by now. Can you make a thread discussing those?
Really, I've yet to see any release dates for the second season OVAs, could someone let us know when they are due to be released in Japan.
Old 2007-03-08, 10:39   Link #15
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Should've been the 23rd of February. I was wondering if anyone had seen them already.
Old 2007-03-08, 11:35   Link #16
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
Should've been the 23rd of February. I was wondering if anyone had seen them already.
Ah, I see. You mean the unaired Episode 23 and 24 released with Episode 22 the final DVD.
Quote:
From CDJapan, Ah! My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa Vol.8
Release Date: 2007/02/23

Description
Eighth DVD release from anime series "Ah! My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa" includes episodes 22 (final TV broadcast), 22 (unbroadcast version), and 23 (unbroadcast version).
Hmmm, is that a typo in the CDJapan description? Shouldn't it read episodes 23 and 24 as the unbroadcast version.

Anyway, I'll create a thread for these as well (once someone can confirm the episode numbers). In reply to the deleted post above, please remember that we consider all of the Ah! My Goodess Season 2 as licensed, including these two unaired episodes.
Old 2007-03-08, 11:49   Link #17
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

They're called episodes 23 and 24 on the official site.
Old 2007-03-08, 12:01   Link #18
Cryonosis
~Desu

Amazon.co.jp purchase link: AMG season 2 OVA

Lists as episodes 23 and 24
Old 2007-04-01, 08:47   Link #19
Suchi

maybe a thread were you can post info about upcoming AMG anime projects?

Last edited by Suchi; 2007-04-01 at 10:03.
Old 2007-08-12, 23:01   Link #20
mdauben

There was a recent announcement about an Ah! My Goddess TV special to be aired this winter.

Quote:
an Aa— Megamisama— Tatakau Tsubasa (Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings) special will air this winter on the TBS network in Japan to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Kousuke Fujishima's original romantic comedy manga. Director Hiroaki Gohda will select story installments that were not animated in the previous television series.
This does not really seem to fit under any of the existing threads, so perhaps a new one is in order?
Closed Thread