AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 01:08   Link #10341
Eratas123

@ Rain - I don't know either. Maybe I can just have him try to escaoe the play pen while the other two stop him

What's Kyuukai's verbal tic as a tan? Shana's is "Uruchai,uruchai, uruchai!"

EDIT: @ Senpai - What do you think I can use to bribe Irish-tan?
Old 2011-11-29, 01:20   Link #10342
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hell if I knew, you're his creator. Probably something related to weapon or computer.
Old 2011-11-29, 01:24   Link #10343
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That's the problem, I can't think of anything he wants! Hm~ Maybe they can offer him the skull suit? They took it away earlier.
Old 2011-11-29, 01:25   Link #10344
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - That's the problem, I can't think of anything he wants! Hm~ Maybe they can offer him the skull suit? They took it away earlier.
Fake, battery powered skullsuit, be damned if they give him the real one.
Old 2011-11-29, 01:31   Link #10345
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The skull suit didn't chibify with him since he wasn't wearing it at the time. They'll give him one they took from a skull rider action figure Assuming they find one that is, they'll need to hit up Kanzashi.

Side note - Karon can probably read his mind since he has no block when he's a chibi. Cue bear hug and nearly crushing him afterwards
Old 2011-11-29, 01:33   Link #10346
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - The skull suit didn't chibify with him since he wasn't wearing it at the time. They'll give him one they took from a skull rider action figure Assuming they find one that is, they'll need to hit up Kanzashi.
I though kid-sized Kamen Rider costume are common in Japan, it was adult sized who is hard to find.

Quote:
Side note - Karon can probably read his mind since he has no block when he's a chibi. Cue bear hug and nearly crushing him afterwards
YEAH!
Old 2011-11-29, 01:39   Link #10347
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Remember, the size of the protags are like Shana-tan's so they're pretty short. They'd need to borrow one from Kanzashi or Irish is gonna throw a tantrum

The hug is gonna be even more mocking for Karon because, even as a chibi, he STILL comments on her flat chest Hell, later on in Shadow he can tell an imposter immediately since she actually has a lump from where her washboard is
Old 2011-11-29, 01:45   Link #10348
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Remember, the size of the protags are like Shana-tan's so they're pretty short. They'd need to borrow one from Kanzashi or Irish is gonna throw a tantrum
What? How small are they?

Quote:
The hug is gonna be even more mocking for Karon because, even as a chibi, he STILL comments on her flat chest Hell, later on in Shadow he can tell an imposter immediately since she actually has a lump from where her washboard is
What's the 'apparent age' of the chibified guys again? If they had a mindset of 5 years old or less, his comment about flat chest makes sense (large breast -> Breastfeeding)
Old 2011-11-29, 01:56   Link #10349
Eratas123

@ Senpai - About this size: http://www.google.com.ph/m/search?q=...n=36b30255#i=4

Enough that they can ride on peoples heads.

They're more childish and immature but they don't regress in age. He only commented on it because he's glad he wouldn't have to suffocate if she hugged him unlike Maya's case.

Shadow Imposter:

Karon: How did you know she was a fake?

Irish: Isn't it obvious? You have something she doesn't.

Karon: W-What?

Irish: It's what makes me admire you and want to make myself be more like you.

Karon: Really! Um, what is it?

Irish: Your flat chest, of course.

Karon: .....what?

Irish: Yes, truly the epitome of training and hard work. A chest like that is perfect for all forms of combat and situational-

Karon: BAKAAAAA! *Summons sword*

Irish: Wait, put the sword down-

Karon: Urusai, urusai, urusai! *Starts slashing at him*

Irish: What did I do wrong now!?

EDIT: I'll probably make an original fiction with Karon and Irish as the main characters anf just takong elements from the I.S world. I'll put it up on fictionpress.com if I do it.
Old 2011-11-29, 02:03   Link #10350
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

LOL that's tiny.

As for Impostor scene, I never thought Irish is so passionate about flat chest (could it be a hidden fetish? Every male protagonist has one right? Such as Ichika to food, Kyuukai to Nekomimi and eyepatch, Max and big boobs.... )

I will start uploading my Bisexual Magical Girl story in fictionpress as well, maybe in this week (the account is the same, ZeroXSEED)
Old 2011-11-29, 02:56   Link #10351
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What is Thanksgiving (Indonesian here)
Old 2011-11-29, 03:17   Link #10352
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
@ Hawke - Where is Ange's story taking place?
- Providence, Rhode Island, USA. There's a specific reason for this.

<____________________________________________>
"Timestamp 4:03 AM 28th of the 8th. Hi dad." Ange began while the remote cameras rolled. "The frame's finished. All I need to do is pop the core in."

"In case you're wondering about the getup," She indicated the coveralls and construction worker's helmet she wore while filiming this documentary. "I've learned my mistake from my 3rd attempt, and have taken apropriate safety measures. Eddy doesn't like me walking in on him with all my clothes burned off. I think he's just a prude."

The recording equipment were part of an old system, one her father set up lifetimes ago in his garage. Ange simply took the old systems and applied them to her own little workshop--She kept the cameras and low-technology robots for sentimental value, as she remembered playing with them in her toddler years.

It also meant that there were limits to the recording. Instead of a virtual camera tracking her every move, it was a remote tracked vehicle with an arm. Every now and then it would stumble over a cable, or else reach for a fire extinguisher for no good reason.

"This one is Mark 1 Model 27. Took only three weeks to finish, because there were enough whole parts salvaged from Model 26 to build it off." Ange tried to keep the embarrassed blush to a minimum. "I've finally worked out the Fold-Out Armor system. Not as fancy as the 4th-Gen Akatsubaki, but it should do the job. I still haven't worked out the secret of either Dad's Repulsor tech or the IS Core, but I've got a gut feeling this combination will work."

There was a long, unsure silence as the robot cameraman tilted it's view.

"I know what I'm doing." Ange reassures the machine, then turns away to roll out a hardened suitcase she had set aside. "Trust me."

The robot bent it's camera downward, shaking in disgust.

"Okay, here goes everything." Stark rolled the suitcase in front of her. She then backed away, using a pair of remote robotic arms to deliver it's contents. "Installing the core. Hasn't happened yet, but here's to hoping it doesn't explode."

It was an IS Core, registered number 56. All Infinite Stratos eoskeleton systems required it to function, and a limited number of them existed in the world. The brainchild and creations of Doctor Tabane Shinonono, no one else knew how to build or maintain them. The alien-looking object had been in her father's possession in the early days of IS technology, kept mainly for research purposes. Thus, it had never been mated to an exoskeleton till now.

As far as Ange knew, her father hadn't cracked the core's secrets. she was also the only one to ever attempt installing this core into an actual IS.

There was a satisfying click as the robot arms installed the core into the model 27's frame. Almost immediately there was a satisfied hum and drone of machinery, signs of an IS coming to life.

And then an odd, out-of-place 'Ker-Plunk'.

"Oh, that can't be good."

The previously solid suit suddenly started dancing as if electrocuted, flapping rudimentary arms and legs wildly even as the winglike fold-out armor spun crazily along it's back. Without another word, Ange yelped and leapt behind her worktable.

Even the camera robot ducked as the Model 27 started throwing parts of itself all around the room, soem with enough force to bury themselves in the wall. Every joint was smoking, and a distinct scent of charred metal and rubber wa sin the air.

The machine jittered and jerked for a little while longer before finally freezing in a squatting position, as if sitting on a throne. A loud POP sounded, and the IS core rolled out the machine's rear end.

Ange took a full minute before she peeked over the table and became convinced it was safe. It was another minute before she worked up the courage to touch the blackened heap.

On cue, the squatting machine collapsed into fist-sized bits of scrap metal.

"...yeah. That went well." Ange took off the helmet and threw it over her shoulder. "Timestamp 4:38 AM 28th of the 8th. Core synchronization attempt with Mark 1 Model 27 failed. Nothing salvageable from Model 27 remains. Back to the old drawing board."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 03:34   Link #10353
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Thanksgiving is a western holiday where one celebrates with their family in celebration for all that they're thankful for.

The flat chest question isn't a fetish for him, he's just being in denial. To explain, later on in the story he stops needing to put on breast pads due to the skull suits changes on his bodies hormones. Now, the chest he has isn't abnormal by any means in size, there are plenty of other males who actually have larger (Moobs) but he'sjust paranoid about it and jealous of Karon since her flatness allows her more options in acrobatics and flexibility. Unfortunately, he says this in ways that offend her a lot because he implies she's doing this on purpose and mentions that he's probably larger than her in that department.

@ Hawke - Yup, just like dear old dad Hopefully she won't have to place a core on her heart after a freak accident.
Old 2011-11-29, 03:48   Link #10354
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
What is Thanksgiving (Indonesian here)
Quote:
Thanksgiving is a western holiday where one celebrates with their family in celebration for all that they're thankful for.
Thanks for filling him in.

Anyway, which song you guys think fits the "second arc" for Project Silverback? (Sorry guys, but I just can't get it out of my mind)

Spoiler for Minami Kuribayashi- Straight Jet (IS OP):

Spoiler for FLOW- Hey!! (Beelzebub OP 3):

Spoiler for AAA- Zero (World Destruction/Sands of Destruction anime OP):

Spoiler for ROOKIEZ is PUNK'D- Complication (Durarara!! OP 2):

Spoiler for ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D - IN MY WORLD (Blue Exorcist OP 2):

I put Straight Jet in becuase of 2 words:
Canon Characters (think about it...)

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2011-11-29 at 04:00.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 03:54   Link #10355
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^.....My browser crashed.....
Old 2011-11-29, 03:54   Link #10356
Eratas123

@ Jak - Why so many songs? usually we just get one opening and one ending song.

@ Senpai - Does IS academy allow it's students to wear casuals? Nohonhon was wearing her pajama's during lunch time.
Old 2011-11-29, 03:56   Link #10357
DarkJak2050

Quote:
@ Jak - Why so many songs? usually we just get one opening and one ending song.
Sometimes, when an anime enters a new arc, there's a new OP and ED with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^.....My browser crashed.....
Oh, perfect...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 04:01   Link #10358
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Where's that game trailer for Shooting st@rs?

Side note - Why can't I get it out of my head that Max's life could be put as a dating sim game?
Old 2011-11-29, 04:02   Link #10359
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Does IS academy allow it's students to wear casuals? Nohonhon was wearing her pajama's during lunch time.
- That was breakfast, not lunch. And given how out of it Nonohon is...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 04:04   Link #10360
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Does IS academy allow it's students to wear casuals? Nohonhon was wearing her pajama's during lunch time.
What episode is that again? I'm pretty sure Nohonhon wears proper attire in the lunch, such as from episode 1 and 3 (or is that episode 4?). Do you mean breakfast?

@Hawk maybe she's being too sellf-conscious like Houki.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest