AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-04-23, 23:01   Link #41
dingmajiao

Just finish the episode.. Love the story of Koikawa which wasn't told in the manga.. And Mitsuki and Mushigari.. Gotta like how they approach this after a bad first episode..
dingmajiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 07:32   Link #42
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
NSFW
Nyantype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-04-29, 09:01   Link #43
dingmajiao

Btw, for those who doesn't know, the producer for the character songs of Hibachi and Haru is samfree, the famous producer of vocaloid songs..

I for one cant wait to hear them...

Though this was interesting too, but in japanese, it's a mood diagnosis which selects what character your mood currently are.. http://mushibugyo.jp/special/shindan/diagnosis_02.html
Old 2013-04-29, 18:46   Link #44
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
NSFW
Nyantype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oharu-chan!!!!

Just saw ep4, with most of the character introductions finished, looks like it's following the manga again.

Last edited by Nvis; 2013-04-29 at 19:14.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 02:54   Link #45
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

No chance whatsoever of this getting much discussion, but I really like Mushibugyou. Good, straight-ahead shounen with a sense of humor and attractive visuals (and great music). There's nothing whatever wrong with giving all the characters a proper introduction before barrelling ahead with the main plot.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 06:13   Link #46
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
No chance whatsoever of this getting much discussion, but I really like Mushibugyou. Good, straight-ahead shounen with a sense of humor and attractive visuals (and great music). There's nothing whatever wrong with giving all the characters a proper introduction before barrelling ahead with the main plot.
Shame too, I'm enjoying this a lot. More than I thought I would and I'm pretty excited to see Jinbei's growth. Mugai seems like an interesting guy as well.
Old 2013-04-30, 06:18   Link #47
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingmajiao View Post
Though this was interesting too, but in japanese, it's a mood diagnosis which selects what character your mood currently are.. http://mushibugyo.jp/special/shindan/diagnosis_02.html
I got Mugai. I don't know if that's a good thing or not....
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 11:09   Link #48
dingmajiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Shame too, I'm enjoying this a lot. More than I thought I would and I'm pretty excited to see Jinbei's growth. Mugai seems like an interesting guy as well.
To be honest, the manga was hovering around decent to above average until a major arc.. Kind of remind me of when I first started bleach, which was meh until where it went to.. (No idea why I am bringing up something so so so so long ago, but it kind of reminds me of that experience when I watched Mushi)

So I kind of hope people give it a little more time.. The manga have been really enjoyable thus far for me.. The anime haven't veered off the manga path that much either though it did jump about here and there to give each character an episode.. Tenma didn't really had anything developed for him until like chapter 90+..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I got Mugai. I don't know if that's a good thing or not....
From what I read, it's not a good thing, something about being too dull and stuff.. Though Mugai's the coolest pack of them all, I would think Koikawa would be the worst, since that means you're a drunkard.. -.-'
Old 2013-05-07, 14:32   Link #49
Kunagisa

Mugai: Weakest is easiest to replace ( ´_ゝ`)
Jinbee: Hey look at me! Infinite HP regen \(゜∀ ゜ )ノ♥
Mugai: ( ゚д゚)<...

Oharu: ┌(┌^o^)┐┌(┌^o^)┐

Funnest episode thus far. I completely lost it when someone mentioned that Jinbee can just cut any of his major blood vessels and make a living just selling blood. I'm actually starting to the like the OP too hahahaha. Honestly though, having read most of the manga before I watched the anime, I'm satisfied with how they're handling the series so far. Too bad that's a minority opinion~
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 15:56   Link #50
Dawnstorm

The surprise of the season for me. I don't normally like shounen fighters, and even if I like the show, I usually don't like the protagonist. But this show is fun and its protagonist is likable. I sort of understand that people don't talk about it; I don't know what to say either. It's not really fun to say over and over again that a show is fun, but that's really all I have to say.
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 16:02   Link #51
kuromitsu

Yeah, there's not a whole lot to talk or discuss about this show, but it's lots of fun. I didn't expect to enjoy it so much, but the characters are so likeable, and the setting, artwork, etc. are so colorful and fun.

I just hope there won't be any cockroaches. I'm okay with all kinds of bugs except cockroaches.
Old 2013-05-07, 16:41   Link #52
Tenzen12

I feel sorry I for you, sd I am pretty sure it's just metter of time.

I love how Jinbei straightforward honesty can defrost just everyone including audience
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 21:17   Link #53
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Jinbee really need to stop being a klutz if he wants to live but it was a good fall on Oharu
Old 2013-05-08, 03:00   Link #54
dingmajiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Honestly though, having read most of the manga before I watched the anime, I'm satisfied with how they're handling the series so far. Too bad that's a minority opinion~
The English, Chinese or Japanese raws?? I read the Japanese one.. So far it's good but I'm more excited about how they will present the more exciting arcs which will be coming soon..
Old 2013-05-08, 04:39   Link #55
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Mugai: Weakest is easiest to replace ( ´_ゝ`)
Jinbee: Hey look at me! Infinite HP regen \(゜∀ ゜ )ノ♥
Mugai: ( ゚д゚)<...

Oharu: ┌(┌^o^)┐┌(┌^o^)┐
Perfect summary of the latest episode.

Really liking Mushibugyo. It's straightforward, somewhat stylish and enjoyable, nothing amazing or groundbreaking but sometimes simple is best.

Plus it's been a long time since I've seen an anime about insects since Mushi-Uta, a top pick of mine for one of the most underrated anime ever.

Last edited by Kakkou; 2013-05-08 at 12:19. Reason: typo
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 11:37   Link #56
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Plus it's been a long time since I've seen and anime about insects since Mushi-Uta, a top pick of mine for one of the most underrated anime ever.
Mushiuta!!!! LLO's art is cursed, all of his anime adaptations are doomed for failure. Though at the same time I'm surprised all 3 of his long series got adapted, something most artist can't really boast about. If you enjoy bugs related subjects, maybe you should check out Arachnid as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingmajiao View Post
The English, Chinese or Japanese raws?? I read the Japanese one.. So far it's good but I'm more excited about how they will present the more exciting arcs which will be coming soon..
Mix of whichever ones available!
I think we're in luck though, since the BD info came out, and this is looking to be 2 cour. TV Tokyo
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 11:56   Link #57
dingmajiao

Quote:
Mix of whichever ones available!
I think we're in luck though, since the BD info came out, and this is looking to be 2 cour. TV Tokyo
Yeah!!! You're just the 2nd I know who read Mushi till where it is.. XD

2 episode per box, with 9 boxes confirmed.. Seems to be good news.. I would personally only expect them to cover up till the island arc.. Thought they would squeeze it all into 12-13 episode, but with it being longer, it'll be a good thing.. =D

Can't wait for next episode..
Old 2013-05-13, 14:54   Link #58
kuromitsu

Why hello Fukuyama Jun as my new favorite character! It was so nice to hear him use a normal(ish) voice, it's been so long that I almost didn't believe it was him at some points.

Anyway, Nagatomimaru single-handedly won the episode, but other highlights included
Spoiler for ep 6:
Old 2013-05-20, 13:11   Link #59
Dawnstorm

This is actually getting interesting. Huh.

One thing that's bothered me for a while now: why do these insects have teeth?
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 15:32   Link #60
kuromitsu

I loved how the people were watching Mugai's fight as if it was a sporting event. Their homes would be destroyed anyway, so they might as well enjoy the spectacle.

Tags
action, shounen