AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-21, 10:28   Link #161
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Argh, I was expecting this week to have the battle between Komari and Kurugaya.
Me too...so much disappoint!
Old 2012-10-21, 10:36   Link #162
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Argh, I was expecting this week to have the battle between Komari and Kurugaya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I'm not even sure if we can expect the "yui-chan" sequence next episode, considering the way how they showed Yuiko already training with them.
I think it's still possible to get that 'fight' between those two. Since Komari was not really present in this episode, there's still a chance for them to have their little exchange.
Old 2012-10-22, 04:30   Link #163
Jasque

Ah! I know a way they could show one loop, without non-vn readers noticing.

In the middle of the series, they make a summary episode, but with some hard- to-notice different choices.

Right before Mio or Kurugaya route could be a good place for this ep.

Righ after Rin2 there could be also an episode repeating some scenes with different choices, something like the 2 last evangelion eps.

It would make sense, because of Riki's mind state, he would think "what if I had done different", but at the same time feeling like he did.

They could include some Rin perspective also.

And then we enter refrain...

Last edited by Jasque; 2012-10-22 at 05:12.
Old 2012-10-24, 10:19   Link #164
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I was just wondering what everyone is thinking the last episode will be? Or the last scene? supposing that Refrain gets animated, and my recent change of heart, I believe that Anego should be the "canon" ending and Rin/Riki stay as friends in the end. Having not played the EX routes...

Imagine that...

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-10-24, 15:13   Link #165
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Oh god please no, just no.

Rin > everyone else x.x
Old 2012-10-24, 16:18   Link #166
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
I was just wondering what everyone is thinking the last episode will be? Or the last scene? supposing that Refrain gets animated, and my recent change of heart, I believe that Anego should be the "canon" ending and Rin/Riki stay as friends in the end. Having not played the EX routes...

Imagine that...

Arty
I'm liking you more and more each day, my friend.
Old 2012-10-24, 17:47   Link #167
Ringil

I hope they would do a semi-original ending where Riki and Rin just live on after arriving at the hospital themselves. I always hated how the "true" ending of Little Busters was a cop-out and ruined the whole theme of Riki and Rin finally growing up.

However, to be honest, this is a pretty unrealistic hope for me to have. I'd settle for a Rin ending
Old 2012-10-24, 18:14   Link #168
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Just think about it. Supposedly Anego gets the real ending after refrain. Refrain is all about friendship and not about a particular romance between Rin and Riki... I'm just talking here, but it'd be a nice gamble if the true ending was that.

Or Yurippe-sama but I'm not really sure of how her plot devolves...

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-10-24, 18:42   Link #169
Snuffle
likes cute things

That would be a bonus episode if anything. I'd rather see a beach episode, they were heading there in the ending anyway. Bathing suits anyone?
Old 2012-10-24, 18:52   Link #170
Balzac
Assistant Professor

I'm quite sure, if they intend to primarily please the VN veterans, that they'll go with the true end to the vanilla game.

What would impress me about the anime, being connected to a particular delusion of mine, is that during the hospital scene in the end, Riki sits up in bed just in time to hear a voice - "Riki-kun...?" He looks over to the door and sees Aya. Cue "season 2"
Old 2012-10-25, 18:37   Link #171
Jasque

Riki/Rin hidden scene would be great.
Old 2012-10-25, 20:07   Link #172
flack

OMG, haha I finally get the dance Masato did behind Kyousuke in episode 3:

Spoiler for Kiniku Yei Yei:
Old 2012-10-25, 20:20   Link #173
iCK

Spoiler for Question about Rin2 and Riki:
Old 2012-10-25, 20:33   Link #174
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Spoiler for Question about Rin2 and Riki:
Rin2 is simply another loop where Rin was taken away to another school and since she couldn't take it, Riki "rescued her". By the end of it, the whole thing with the guys taking her and Riki in traumatized her, leading to her Refrain mental state.

By the end of Refrain there's basically two possible outcomes, one where no clear pairing for Riki is made (the girls more or less joking around dating him) and the other with Riki and Rin together...it all depends on one of the answers you give during Refrain.

That said...there's other scenes that make people shoot theories about Riki ending up with other girls, the most popular being him ending up with Anego due to her getting her True ending only after Refrain is finished (and it seems to be set in the real world as well).
Not sure about anything EX related...
Old 2012-10-25, 21:03   Link #175
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
By the end of Refrain there's basically two possible outcomes, one where no clear pairing for Riki is made (the girls more or less joking around dating him) and the other with Riki and Rin together...it all depends on one of the answers you give during Refrain.
The only plausible girls for the non-Rin endings I can think of are Anego (2nd ending), Sasami (hers take place post-refrain), and Kud (Kud Wafter).
Old 2012-10-25, 21:05   Link #176
Balzac
Assistant Professor

EX has some extra scenes: notably some fluffy scenes between Rin and Riki (kissing, hugging, petting) in the epilogue prior to Kyousuke's arrival. Additionally, they also lead to H scenes in EX...

If we go by timeline, Sasami's would be the "true" end. Of course, each girls' fanclubs will always stand by the assertion that their heroine won....
Old 2012-10-25, 21:53   Link #177
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
OMG, haha I finally get the dance Masato did behind Kyousuke in episode 3:

Spoiler for Kiniku Yei Yei:
...and you just noticed that? *has already seen the Msucle Sensation ending*
Old 2012-10-26, 08:37   Link #178
flack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
...and you just noticed that? *has already seen the Msucle Sensation ending*
I never got to that ending when I played the VN. I only played through the game only once. Found this cuz I felt the segment in the anime was unnatural and awkward and lame. Now I understand why, it was just bad directing.
Old 2012-10-27, 09:30   Link #179
matrixhazard

After watching episode 4, I still really wonder if there is going to be "Reset" thing in the anime or not when each route is complete.

I'm OK if they're going to adjust each route if finally the main plot still there. But after watching latest eps, I don't think it might not have a reset until Rin1 complete. And I think many reset are needed since it shows how Riki and Rin have become stronger and stronger

In addition, I think reset is good choice if anime wants Riki to have a deep romantic relationship to each girls like in a game. (Since some route like Haruka or Mio really involve how Riki will love each of them when the event of story progress)
Old 2012-10-27, 10:29   Link #180
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
In addition, I think reset is good choice if anime wants Riki to have a deep romantic relationship to each girls like in a game. (Since some route like Haruka or Mio really involve how Riki will love each of them when the event of story progress)
Pretty much every girl route Riki and the girl's love is pretty important. Funny enough you get a lesser sense of "love" between the two in the Rin routes than in the other girl routes. Then again Rin is a lot more awkward compared to the other girls AND they are childhood friends so that doesn't help in the actual display of love between them.
Closed Thread