Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-09-29, 16:10   Link #641
kauldron26
Med Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
I just pulled an all-nighter and finished watching this series (watched from 38 to 50!).

God, what a beautiful show. I don't know why the hell did I miss it for such a long time. Eureka, if it wasn't for Kusanagi of Ghost in the Shell, would be my top female character of all time.

Excellent, excellent series. The final episode was the second time in my life I shed tears for an anime. Definitely one of my all-time favorites.
its always great when i see someone love an anime that i love just as much. i recommend checking out my top 10. especially plantetes and gankutsuo
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 16:14   Link #642
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
And thus one more lost soul has finally seen the light!
Old 2007-09-29, 16:29   Link #643
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

hmm i never found Smaurai Champloo as good as everyone claimed it to be O_O other than that the top 10 looks good ^_^

i have to say tho, Eureka SeveN starts out so slow...i was so close to dropping it around 15, but after having to endure the first part the rest was really good ^_^ its been....half a year since i watched it and i can still remember the ending clearly
Old 2007-09-29, 17:48   Link #644
iamthebest22

Yeah, this series was what made me start to watch anime, believe it or not, I *hated* anime beforehand (more because I had schoolwork, honours. No time to watch xD) then my friend recommended me this anime, I was like hmmm fine, then once I finished it, lord behold, I couldn't stop myself from watching it over and over again, it's just too good. Btw, It hasn't totally confirmed, but on the eureka seven forums, we're pretty sure that there's gonna be a second season to this. Here's the site:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Se...pic=231&st=435
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 02:36   Link #645
Moonbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthebest22 View Post
Yeah, this series was what made me start to watch anime, believe it or not, I *hated* anime beforehand (more because I had schoolwork, honours. No time to watch xD) then my friend recommended me this anime, I was like hmmm fine, then once I finished it, lord behold, I couldn't stop myself from watching it over and over again, it's just too good. Btw, It hasn't totally confirmed, but on the eureka seven forums, we're pretty sure that there's gonna be a second season to this. Here's the site:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Se...pic=231&st=435

How has no one asked for follow-up/validation of this link yet?!?!? Please tell me it's true
Moonbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 02:48   Link #646
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbase View Post
How has no one asked for follow-up/validation of this link yet?!?!? Please tell me it's true
Its definitely not.
aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 02:56   Link #647
Moonbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
Its definitely not.
Darn it. I've read so much about some sort of planned continuation.

Sorry if this has been asked a dozen times already (I'm new here, so I wouldn't know), but how do you know this?
Old 2007-10-10, 07:49   Link #648
jpwong

Ussually if there's gonna be a second anything, you'll get an interview in one of the more popular japanese magazines/the official web site/the director's blog that they're interested in doing a second season. I don't believe that anything has been mentioned whatsoever. As far as I'm aware there has been no indications whatsoever, and I'm somewhat reluctant to trust the "Eureka Seven Unofficial Forum" for information without some evidence other than what they've put up.

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, that image they're touting about the DVD jacket on Vol 13, I think they showed that picture at the very end of the last episode when it airred in Japan (if you had a raw that hadn't been cut off before then), so it's not like the picture is new or anything.
Old 2007-10-10, 08:00   Link #649
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
Eureka doesn't need a second season. It's perfect as it is.
If anything, a season 2 would make it worse.
Old 2007-10-10, 10:32   Link #650
kauldron26
Med Student

i concur. eureka and renton's story is over... there is closure. its already a masterpiece.
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 11:05   Link #651
Moonbase

I wasn't saying that there wasn't closure to a great story. And I wasn't just referring to the forum that was linked. I had just read and heard about a movie and was wondering if anything had come of it.
Old 2007-10-11, 23:23   Link #652
Moonbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, that image they're touting about the DVD jacket on Vol 13, I think they showed that picture at the very end of the last episode when it airred in Japan (if you had a raw that hadn't been cut off before then), so it's not like the picture is new or anything.
Sorry for coming back to this after so long, but I actually got confused by what you meant. The picture on the Vol. 13 DVD jacket is not the same as the one at the end of the series; the DVD jacket depicts a young green-haired girl and a young brown-haired boy with Coralian wings. I think that's where the confusion about who the two featured people are stems from.
Old 2007-10-12, 02:32   Link #653
jpwong

Hmm, I was quite sure I saw that somewhere other than the DVD cover, maybe I'm just confusing it with something else then.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 16:59   Link #654
astranagun

Are the DVD of Eureka 7 of the Bandai entertaiment good in video quality and in the subtitles?
I need to know because I stumbled upon them but they cost 30€ for 4 eps.

Thank you for the answer.

Ciao.
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 17:02   Link #655
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

rememeber, u do not need a continuation to do a second season, look at Shuffle! Memories or various remake of Zeta Gundam and Gundam

altho i do agree that second season (recap or continuation) would ruin E7
Old 2007-10-13, 08:20   Link #656
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
rememeber, u do not need a continuation to do a second season, look at Shuffle!
I actually think that Shuffle Memories is an appauling example that you do need a continuation to do a second season. Memories was pointless, repetative and just plain bad. A "recap" as long as the original series.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-13, 09:31   Link #657
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

i mean, the company itself doesnt need a continuation to make a second season, a second season does not necessarily mean it needs to be watchable, Shuffle! Memories is a prime example of a bad unwatchable second season that happened simply becuz they wanted it to happen
Old 2007-11-19, 23:07   Link #658
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Just watched the series for 4 days in a row finished and now repeating again and I can't stop this feeling of greatness... Damn this is the first ever long series that I really really like....Eureka Seven is definitely a masterpiece.... It surpasses humans, skies, planets, and Gods... Recommended Highly......
Just like this:
Don't ask for it. Go for it and win it. If you do that, you'll be rewarded.
Old 2007-11-25, 18:32   Link #659
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I have only watched a few episodes but I think that Eureka 7 has to be the best ever made anime next to bleach and trinity blood
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 17:45   Link #660
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

The sadest thing in the series is that renton is always given a hard time by holland
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote