Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-04-03, 00:56   Link #21
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Here's another one. My Gouf Custom, MS-07DTMC.

Main image.
Spoiler:

Sub-Weapon
Spoiler:

Created late in UC 0079 as a MSV, the unit was designed by a former wingman of Norris Packard. The unit was produced as a regular Gouf, but was modified after the war moved back to space. It is now a fully capable space unit, one of the few ground type MS adapted for space use from a shortage of regular units. The unit was further modified by the pilot from spare Gouf parts, giving the unit three heat rods, one on each arm, and one placed in the chest. Apart from the standard Heat Saber, the unit also has the broadsword used by Norris Packard's Gouf Custom.

The unit was developed and was ready for action by the date of the Battle of A Baoa Qu, but due to the damage to the ship housing it, the Gouf wasn't deployed. The pilot and other Zeon stragglers formed a small group, and in 0081, launched a small offensive, with the Gouf in the front lines. The attack was a complete failure, and the Gouf was destroyed in action one week later, when the last of the group was hunted down by Federation patrols.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 21:34   Link #22
ynnon rein 002

Ever made your own mobile suit?

If not heres the time to make one.
if so what are the functions the look and stuff.
also i'd like to add that i've already made my own...
what else to do when you get bored with this thread battle..
ynnon rein 002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 21:46   Link #23
thephreak

what do you mean by a mobile suit? like an original design, a model, or what?
thephreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 21:53   Link #24
ynnon rein 002

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephreak View Post
what do you mean by a mobile suit? like an original design, a model, or what?
yes i mean original.
Old 2007-06-09, 22:01   Link #25
thephreak

i did, or at least tried, but then i found out my artistic abilities was mediocre at best, so i leave makin a gundam to my imagination
thephreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 22:03   Link #26
ynnon rein 002

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephreak View Post
i did, or at least tried, but then i found out my artistic abilities was mediocre at best, so i leave makin a gundam to my imagination
thats th eproblem with me.
Old 2007-06-09, 22:09   Link #27
Dan the Man
*Artist

I draw numerous original mobile suits all the time. I've tried making a "make your own mobile suit" thread, but nobody caught on.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Old 2007-06-09, 22:29   Link #28
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
I draw numerous original mobile suits all the time. I've tried making a "make your own mobile suit" thread, but nobody caught on.
Let's hope this one goes the same way.
Noyemi K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 00:30   Link #29
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail Faulken View Post
What's wrong with a custom mobile suit thread?

Old 2007-06-11, 21:27   Link #30
galeon110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail Faulken View Post
you're a douche. It's cuz this kid can't draw.
galeon110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 00:57   Link #31
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I'll support this thread by showing my own unfinished drawing of a custom Gundam.

Spoiler:

As you can tell, it's missing quite the amount of limbs... I stopped drawing it since I was thinking of redrawing it and updating some of its appearance to make it look sleeker. I was going to have it hold either its beam saber or double buster rifle. And yes, I based it off of Wing Gundam Zero Custom and a few Wing Gundam parts. The wings are obviously of my own design because I thought the wings should look more like real wings, yet be functional in its own mechanical way. Unfortunately, my scanner was unable to scan the entire sheet (I was drawing it on 13 x 18 paper), so the wings had to be cut off. They were quite large. I call it "Azrael Gundam Zero."

Spoiler:

I did a close up of the head, but in my hurry to get as much done as possible before I fell asleep (I was doing it in the middle of the night), I ended up causing the alignment at some areas to be off.

When I finish with the revamping, maybe I'll post it on here again.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 22:07   Link #32
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
I'll support this thread by showing my own unfinished drawing of a custom Gundam.

Spoiler:

As you can tell, it's missing quite the amount of limbs... I stopped drawing it since I was thinking of redrawing it and updating some of its appearance to make it look sleeker. I was going to have it hold either its beam saber or double buster rifle. And yes, I based it off of Wing Gundam Zero Custom and a few Wing Gundam parts. The wings are obviously of my own design because I thought the wings should look more like real wings, yet be functional in its own mechanical way. Unfortunately, my scanner was unable to scan the entire sheet (I was drawing it on 13 x 18 paper), so the wings had to be cut off. They were quite large. I call it "Azrael Gundam Zero."

Spoiler:

I did a close up of the head, but in my hurry to get as much done as possible before I fell asleep (I was doing it in the middle of the night), I ended up causing the alignment at some areas to be off.

When I finish with the revamping, maybe I'll post it on here again.
Oh... wow, that's extremely well done.

Old 2007-06-15, 00:32   Link #33
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
My friend also wanted me to draw the Gundam he came up with, but I kept telling him to draw a rough draft of what he wanted me to draw and I would simply refine it to look like it would fit in a Gundam series. Unfortunately, he didn't get very far enough for me to take in what he wanted for me to assemble and redraw.

But, he and I came up with some specifications (with the Gundam Wing basis in mind) for each of our made-up Gundams. I just need to find it...
Old 2007-06-15, 00:41   Link #34
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

As you can see, the beam gun is shorter.
Old 2007-06-15, 01:23   Link #35
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Like an uzi? Those shaped weapons have shown up in several Gundam series, so it's understandable. It reminds me of a cross between a Gundam and Macross.

Anyways, since we're on the subject on the mobile suit's weaponry, I'll show what I have:

Spoiler:

As ludicrous as it sounds, with the drawing in mind, I thought, "Hey, why not surprise the enemy by being able to turn the rifles into giant beam sabers? To top it off, for enemies that get too close, I'll also add a barrel for the rifles to house one or two shotgun shells each." I even thought up that the shotgun shells were the explosive burst type, so once fired, it would split into lots of smaller fragments that would detonate a second or two after lodging themselves into their target. The rifle actually is half the length of Wing Gundam Zero Custom's rifle to allow it to store the weapon on itself instead of having it somehow magically disappear like it did with Wing Zero. I actually carefully scaled and measured it to Wing Gundam Zero Custom's rifle to make sure. Maybe I'll draw technical specs as well on how it houses its weapons.
Old 2007-06-15, 01:26   Link #36
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Like an uzi? Those shaped weapons have shown up in several Gundam series, so it's understandable. It reminds me of a cross between a Gundam and Macross.

Anyways, since we're on the subject on the mobile suit's weaponry, I'll show what I have:

Spoiler:

As ludicrous as it sounds, with the drawing in mind, I thought, "Hey, why not surprise the enemy by being able to turn the rifles into giant beam sabers? To top it off, for enemies that get too close, I'll also add a barrel for the rifles to house one or two shotgun shells each." I even thought up that the shotgun shells were the explosive burst type, so once fired, it would split into lots of smaller fragments that would detonate a second or two after lodging themselves into their target. The rifle actually is half the length of Wing Gundam Zero Custom's rifle to allow it to store the weapon on itself instead of having it somehow magically disappear like it did with Wing Zero. I actually carefully scaled and measured it to Wing Gundam Zero Custom's rifle to make sure. Maybe I'll draw technical specs as well on how it houses its weapons.
Not quite an Uzi....... more like a TEC-9
Old 2007-06-15, 01:33   Link #37
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Ah. Makes sense. Load and go. I can see where the magazine goes into, it can be a battery of sorts to simply replenish the beam "bullets." Not a bad idea. Practical as well.
Old 2007-06-15, 09:16   Link #38
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Ah. Makes sense. Load and go. I can see where the magazine goes into, it can be a battery of sorts to simply replenish the beam "bullets." Not a bad idea. Practical as well.
I could make a more detailed version....... that one's a little blocky......
Old 2007-06-15, 12:47   Link #39
ynnon rein 002

all in favor this is a good thread say i.
Old 2007-06-15, 13:32   Link #40
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnon rein 002 View Post
all in favor this is a good thread say i.
Hey, bro. I think you need to start contributing to this thread!! In fact, I might report you

My other MS(No drawing....)
RGM-90E
Height:20.5m
Weight:23t
Material:Gundanium alloy
Weapons: 60mm vulcanx2, 180mm cannon, beam rifle, beam saberx2, grenadesx4, beam spreader(Remember the Dom?)

This unit was a combination of the Nu-gundam technology and a Jegan.
My costom unit!!(Although the model # says 0090...) I haven't drawn funnels.
The Jegan-type design was meant for a better camera, dummies, more armour, and more easily replacable parts.
The cannon is like that of the magella top gun, and either the pilot uses that or the beam rifle, but not both.

Last edited by Noyemi K; 2007-06-15 at 13:37. Reason: not descriptive enough