AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-04-15, 11:56   Link #52121
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Quoting kamen rider is gonna be your thing now isn't it? O.o
It's been brewing for a while. Started when I created Tainaka Tarou as a Spacebattles BROB RP. I then discovered that such things just come to me, naturally.

Now, you can tell the self-insert in my fics by the male Rider-quoting buttmonkey that chases skirts, and fails.

But I haven't gotten the habit to that stage where from there on it's going to be my stage... GODDAMNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Moi? Innocentez l'petit MOI?

Charlotte: "~~~please don't use Gratuitious French!!!"
Nope. Charlotte would have replied in Hindi that it was rude to butcher one's mother tongue.

Quote:
By the way: I think we just got out-fanficked by...CAPCOM?!?!?
http://members.mhf-g.jp/campaign/is/
No, I could easily toss ALL my idols into that crossover and it would still make sense.

Which was of course more of a testament of how randomly malleable I designed SHOOTiNG ST@R projects to be like rather than how random a IS/MH mashup is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Back to the topic. Suddenly realized that all of the OC writer (excluding Strato and a few more) choose Houki for Ichika.
Like I said countless times, Houki isn't Best Girl, but she's Best Girl for Bachika.

Also, I've narrowed my game down to a Houki vs Lingyi fight and I intend to make it very close. Although, I spend like all of S1 hinting at Ichika's fetish for older sister characters and in S2 reveal that he's actually adopted. Gotta keep it real!

In the end, I try to make all the Orimuras have harems of some sort. Ichika's got shrunk to tighten the focus; Chifuyu's got played up because it was underplayed and really we need to get that Sister Not Related By Blood vibe going; and I gave Madoka one. Well, sorta. Like a Magical Girl schtick. Just read and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
"Tabane-San. Do you know the beautiful thing about a social life?"

"Ofcourse Ik-kun! It's so that you have someone to brag to isn't it?"

"No, it's about meeting new people."

"Really now? I've been meeting tons of new people. Here, let me show you.".

The mad bunny-earred scientist moved aside. The dingy glare of the computer screen nearly blinded Ichika in the darkness of the basement.

"Insulting world governments and goading terrorist organizations on facebook or twitter through an untraceable encrypted line can't be called meeting people. And besides, when I meant a social life I meant actually meeting people.".

"Like... Outside the house?"

"On second thought no. I don't think we're willing to join you on the world's most wanted list yet.".

"Aww but it's fun! Just like hide and go seek. With machine guns, explosives, sniper rifles, air strikes and drone missiles shooting p at you the second you're found."

"There is nothing like and hide and go seek about what you just described!"

"Ik-kun, you shouldn't be so high strung. All that tension will turn to stress you know. You'll start looking old when you build up enough."

"Look Tabane-San. The point is, why is it me that you're strapping down to a table and treating as a guinea pig!?"

"Hmm... Well Chi-chan will most likely punch me in the face. My bindings aren't big enough to capture ginormous boobs of that Boobie monster. The perverted girl is a super soldier so it isn't as fun to zap her. That leaves you and the American woman but she's an IS representative pilot and I can't be bothered to capture someone with that level of skill."

"Shoddy! Those reasons are way too shoddy! Besides human experimentation is illegal!".

"Hmhmhm, but Ik-kun! This is no experiment! This will be the actual thing! I, Shinonono Tabane, using my own genius, will turn you into a genius as well with my special Int Up trainer machine!".

"It looks like you just stuck alligator clips to the fuse box!"

"A modified fuse box!"

"No, it's still the same!".

"The point is I can now help you finish your homework by turning you into a genius!"

"I never asked for your help with my homework!"

"You didn't?"

"No!"

"What about capacity to learn for future academic endeavors?"

"I can handle college just fine."

"Your denseness in the ways of romance?"

"At least I have a love life to call non-existent!".

"I'll ignore that last one."

"Thank you."

"Whelp, can't think of a good reason to flip the switch."

"Good, so can you untie me now?"

"Can't think of a good reason why I shouldn't either. Oh well."

"Gya!"
*level up sound*

[Orimura Ichika learnt Hysteria Savant Syndrome!!]

Old 2014-04-15, 12:01   Link #52122
I'm-here-present

Ichika is adopted? Is that a conspiracy theory?
If he is adopted then how was he able to pilot an IS. Another theory have implies that his same gene with Chifuyu enable him to pilot an IS.
This and another theory of Ichika being a clone of Chifuyu really confuses me.
But I won't jump to conclusion and just wait for the LN to reveal the truth.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 12:18   Link #52123
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
Ichika is adopted? Is that a conspiracy theory?
If he is adopted then how was he able to pilot an IS. Another theory have implies that his same gene with Chifuyu enable him to pilot an IS.
This and another theory of Ichika being a clone of Chifuyu really confuses me.
But I won't jump to conclusion and just wait for the LN to reveal the truth.
I hijacked the whole series to be my own continuity, so I get to just have fun with the canon characters' backgrounds.

Trust me, my explanation as to why Ichika is Ichika will tie into everything in my setting. From defining IS Cores as colonies of artificial lifeforms that use the Infinite power of will to produce high energy Stratovsky particles (hence their name), to why even people he's never heard of is hunting him, to why Madoka became M and is after Chifuyu, to the fact that he's adopted, to his lineage to the Orimura samurai clan, to why he's hellbent on avenging Chifuyu to the point of neutron star density, to why he's still a chick magnet, to the way he's working with Kuromochi Metal Works, to why Dan and Ichika are brothers to the end, to why Tabane is interested in him, to the biological link between Primarch Chronicle and the Schwarzehase, to why idols of the modern era create trouble for him, to why idols of the Old World like Princess of Wales, Taiyo-no-miya Ai, and even Gilgamesh of Ea all seem to have plans with him outside of romance.

To me, Infinite Stratos is Ichika's Story, and the utter randomness of my whole setting is to bury fact nuggets and to show how things got that crazy in the first place.
Old 2014-04-15, 13:06   Link #52124
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika is just an empty shell of a character for otaku to project themselves on. So basically those writers love Houki.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 14:11   Link #52125
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
- (nodnodnodnodnod)

- eh.
http://youtu.be/FNbRx1DrsPM

- Moi? Innocentez l'petit MOI?

Charlotte: "~~~please don't use Gratuitious French!!!"
Please don't. Charlotte a raison, il ne faut jamais utiliser Google traduction.
Old 2014-04-15, 16:48   Link #52126
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

About Ichika...I'll let Snoopy comment on this.
http://instagram.com/p/m0SYVaB0tC/
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 17:28   Link #52127
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Say, what is the charm of an OC story? I've recently come across the story of this dude - what he do with his crossover is simply insert a "Kurosaga Kururugi" with the power of a Kamen Rider into a series, then let him triumph over the other and get the most beautiful girl - Gary Stu in all of its meaning. He does put effort into his works, I admit that and could enjoy them, but he neither has Strato's careful planning, Wave's unique tone, not even character development. But then why is he so popular?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 17:31   Link #52128
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

SO! I was just thinkin', 'ya know, what would be a really cool nickname for Chifuyu when she's in 'Carbon Fibre mode'. And it hit me - Queen of Blades.

That is all.
Old 2014-04-15, 17:58   Link #52129
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Queen of Spades

Queen of the Swords
Old 2014-04-15, 18:55   Link #52130
Akisa Akimune

Just Queen if fair enough, seeing she is the Queen of many things. Why need to specify when she is a Queen in everything she does (When she put effort in it)?
Old 2014-04-15, 19:06   Link #52131
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

I had this weird idea of a short story:

What if when Charlotte and Ichika goes on a date, they end up at Charmant and meet Oren?

Oren: NON, NON, NON, NON, NON! *guitar riff*

Charlotte: Please stop using Gratuitious French...
Old 2014-04-15, 20:40   Link #52132
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Akisa, what delicacy of France does foreign find it the hardest to enjoy? I need Charles to punish Ichika in some way.
Old 2014-04-15, 20:44   Link #52133
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post

What if when Charlotte and Ichika goes on a date, they end up at Charmant and meet Oren?

- Ichika and Charlotte

- In Zawame City

Well fuck. THough I seriously want Riders VS IS NOW.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 21:12   Link #52134
Akisa Akimune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Akisa, what delicacy of France does foreign find it the hardest to enjoy? I need Charles to punish Ichika in some way.
There are several, but my top 6 is this.

1.Brain. Do I need to explain why it repulses even me?

2.Snail. For a stranger, it is really disgusting to eat, not because it's not good (with a good sauce, it's wonderful), but because of its look.

3.Oyster. It's alive when we eat it....

4. Blood sausage. It's made with pork's blood. Even European may not like it, because of the idea that it's blood they're eating.

5. Frog's leg. For some, it may be repulsive to eat that. It does not taste bad though.

6. Fromage. Some have blue mushroom on it, and it disgusts many. Also, there are some wich have a... strong smell.

By the way, I almost finished chapter 3. I'll send you it tomorrow or something like that.
Old 2014-04-15, 21:22   Link #52135
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Good! And I think that you should seperate the video that Ichika received from his adopted father. Rule out the important moment in Blue Rose that you think Ichika need advice.

So, how about I make it "Ichika 18 birthday's grand feast"? His adopted little brother, Charles, has just learning french cooking, and also want to punish his nii-chan for parcipated in illegal fighting match.
Old 2014-04-16, 00:58   Link #52136
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
There are several, but my top 6 is this.

1.Brain. Do I need to explain why it repulses even me?

2.Snail. For a stranger, it is really disgusting to eat, not because it's not good (with a good sauce, it's wonderful), but because of its look.
- The first two would be best, I think. I'm Filipino (well, originally born in the Philippines, now living in Australia), so I personally don't have too much issues with eating snails (it's called Kuhol where I come from), but brains usually don't please the great majority of people. Especially now after mad cow disease scares and the like. The rest, though, could reasonably still be accepted in other cultures:

- I think other Europeans eat raw oyster.

- The English have blood pudding and we Filipinos have Dinuguuan which is blood and intestine stew. (one off my favorite dishes I may add)

- Frogs legs are served in some chinese cuisine and Ichika possibly might have tried some (just assuming here that Rinny would have at least had him try some).
Old 2014-04-16, 01:23   Link #52137
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What if infinite stratos were nothing more than information terminals?

In the world today, information is power. Word of mouth, documents, media, the internet, all of these are ways for the world to pass on information. Shinonono Tabane has devised a method to clue in on all that. She has developed a network that can bypass authority and link all existing preconceived systems into it. Essentially, it's a key to everything in this world. Every lie and every conspiracy covered up has its truths dug up, every single time a person uses their credit card or have their bank account moved is acknowledged. The most frightening of all is that even verbal information off the record even in the most uninhabited locations can be made known. There are only 467 terminals to this seemingly impossible network. Everyone who believes in their existence is hunting for one.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 02:31   Link #52138
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post

In before Teikoku Sentai Dynamic Entry.
Old 2014-04-16, 03:21   Link #52139
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Finally got to watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
.......*
Spoiler:
Old 2014-04-16, 03:37   Link #52140
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

This entire forum is like a memory drive so there will be prove of our ideas preceding Hollywood's whenever ^^

Speaking of which, I do like the idea of jacking the canon storyline and the CC's past.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest