AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-05-24, 17:09   Link #301
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I didn't get the sense Flit was in a loveless marriage. We got flashback scenes of Asemu being an involved father. His wife seems really happy in all her scenes.

Most of the story in AGE-2 takes place during Flit's extended deployments. It seems like he tries to make time for his family whenever he can. Flit is just an old fashioned military man and in an old fashioned marriage. Flit is supposed to be a conservative sort of character.

The only thing that is interesting is how Flit is missing from his son's wedding and the birth of his grandson.
Maybe Because He Doesn't Like Romary?(Hey that is a valid Excuse, a friend of mine happen that with his father in law)

Anyway, here the `pro-Yurin Shipper' lauch so much poison against emily who deconstruted the idea of shipping for me for a while, being less extremist, this is an anime with already foretold event, heck....
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 18:00   Link #302
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The most likely reason he couldn't attend is likely because of his duties as the highest-ranked military leader in the Federation. He was only able to secure one day for his son's birthday, and that was just a regular time during his career. During the wedding timeframe, he had the wonderful job of weeding out all of the traitors in the Federation, which is understandably much more important than a wedding, so he likely was just far too busy to attend. Dunno about his grandson's birth, though; we have no idea what Flit did between Asem's disappearance and the Vagan invasion, beyond retiring and training Kio and building the Gundam AGE-3. We don't even know why he retired.
Old 2012-05-24, 18:23   Link #303
kakakka

It's not like Flit is the only one who missed those things. Romary's parents were also absent in both the wedding and that scene with Kio's birth.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 20:06   Link #304
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post

It's not like Flit is the only one who missed those things. Romary's parents were also absent in both the wedding and that scene with Kio's birth.
Yes but for those nobody care, those were extra characthers, you save the necessity of animated them.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 22:53   Link #305
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Yes but for those nobody care, those were extra characthers, you save the necessity of animated them.
talk about double standards. They went through the effort of showing them at Romari's graduation. Heck, to show that they even exist. They could make the extra effort to show them at her wedding. For all we know, maybe Flit is talking to them off screen on both occasions. There wasn't any commentary by any character to suggest he WASN'T there. Even if he wasn't there during the scene of Kio's birth, doesn't mean he wasn't there a little earlier or would be there shortly after the scene ended. Not everybody is able to find the time to see a newborn immediately. Doesn't mean it isn't on their mind to get there as soon as reasonably possible.
Old 2012-05-24, 23:26   Link #306
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post

Wow, Romary's parents were terrible too, using the same logic applied on Flit on important events.
Old 2012-05-25, 14:44   Link #307
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
talk about double standards. They went through the effort of showing them at Romari's graduation. Heck, to show that they even exist. They could make the extra effort to show them at her wedding. For all we know, maybe Flit is talking to them off screen on both occasions. There wasn't any commentary by any character to suggest he WASN'T there. Even if he wasn't there during the scene of Kio's birth, doesn't mean he wasn't there a little earlier or would be there shortly after the scene ended. Not everybody is able to find the time to see a newborn immediately. Doesn't mean it isn't on their mind to get there as soon as reasonably possible.
Romary's Parents were filming the wedding. Her dad was probably bring the limo around the block.

Probably went on ahead to the reception. Get your facts straight.

And they were probably the first to see Romary's kid. They were probably giving the Asuno's private time with the grandkid and mom.

Flit, on the other hand, wasn't around even though his wife was.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 16:39   Link #308
kakakka

^ Nice fanfic.

Though, in my version, Flit and Romary's parents were inside the church, and all of them arrived later after Kio's birth due to their schedules.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 18:15   Link #309
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Random question: Is Yunoa going to end up with someone? My bet is on Obright
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 18:19   Link #310
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I don't see Obright becoming interested with a girl working on a warship after what happened with Remi. Honestly I don't see Obright becoming interested any other girl whatsoever, but especially if they're working on a warship.
Old 2012-06-20, 13:47   Link #311
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Yunoa looks really young for being 38-40. Was she put in a freezer like Zeheart?
Old 2012-06-20, 21:39   Link #312
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Random question: Is Yunoa going to end up with someone? My bet is on Obright
Rody is the better choice.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:46   Link #313
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Yunoa looks really young for being 38-40. Was she put in a freezer like Zeheart?
She probably takes good care of her skin and eats healthy.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 19:13   Link #314
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Kio picking up Martian chicks.

I'm calling it... he is taking Lu with him.
Old 2012-06-25, 22:02   Link #315
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:

Deen will be pissed...he'll go after Kio with one of those beefed up EXA-DB Zakus...
Old 2012-06-25, 22:37   Link #316
Destined_Fate

Quote:

Lu shall be his Ple!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 00:13   Link #317
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:

I thought Lu is dying...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 03:15   Link #318
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I thought Lu is dying...
It could be possible that if they find the full EXA-DB that they can use all the information in it to improve the medicine to actually cure them rather than merely relieve the symptoms.

I want Kio to end up with the Martian Girl. She is really cute and they would go good together. Perhaps Wendy will end up with Wootbit if this ends up being the case.
Old 2012-06-26, 08:41   Link #319
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It could be possible that if they find the full EXA-DB that they can use all the information in it to improve the medicine to actually cure them rather than merely relieve the symptoms.

I want Kio to end up with the Martian Girl. She is really cute and they would go good together. Perhaps Wendy will end up with Wootbit if this ends up being the case.
This is Gundam. If anything, she might die the same way as Yurin did way back in Gen 1. Also, I doubt a military database would have a cure for Mars Rays unless it has weapon data similar to Mars Rays with a method to reverse it.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 12:31   Link #320
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Betting Lu will die within the next couple episodes.

Kio will end up with the main heroine of the arc like Assemu and Flit did.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote