AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-12, 16:22   Link #4501
Johnny
Working the bags...

I don't troll spoilers. Someone asked for the spoilers that were out at that time and I posted them...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 16:41   Link #4502
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I don't troll spoilers. Someone asked for the spoilers that were out at that time and I posted them...
Thanks for the news, looks like we got something to look forward to. Story is progressing of how it should be.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 20:52   Link #4503
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Spoiler for 145:
This chapter reminds me of chapter 164-165 of Ichigo 100%. Anyone else see the similarity and believe SK is trying to replicate the same shit?

SK been breaking cliche's left & right. Feels like she putting up a cover on the relationship and try to shock us with Ichigo ending.
Old 2012-10-13, 04:00   Link #4504
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Thanks for the news, looks like we got something to look forward to. Story is progressing of how it should be.
Well, it was a fake spoiler made by chinees I think: I ask for it because there was a little chance it was right, but it wasn't., and because I'm curious.
That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Spoiler for 145:
This chapter reminds me of chapter 164-165 of Ichigo 100%. Anyone else see the similarity and believe SK is trying to replicate the same shit?

SK been breaking cliche's left & right. Feels like she putting up a cover on the relationship and try to shock us with Ichigo ending.
ME!

Shit is always shit... and I'm afraid of this since I've started to notice all the similarities with 100% long time ago (after few chapters, less then 20).

Anyway here it's a little different: Seiji hasn't a dream to fulfill... or maybe his dream now is to "help" Yuki... and it's different to have to help a girl (that you like) or to pursue your goal for life...
Not to mention that here, even more that in 100% (or unlike in 100%, as you think), their "love" it's just a fake: Seiji started this rebound relationship just out of pain and sorrow, to fill his emptiness and his loneliness after been rejected for the n-time by Yuki... not for Love. About Shou, she already shown that she is not over her ex at all: she is just terrified that she could suffer as before if she'll come back with him.

So, we really don't know it yet.
I really hope it won't end that way (like 100%), anyway; otherwise it would really piss me off (even more than how I'm pissed now).
Old 2012-10-13, 07:32   Link #4505
Dorsai

Omg where did Shou shown that she is not over her ex? Ofc she have some lingering feelings toward him, but her love for Seiji is real. Actually she love him more then her ex ever... For her ex it was always more admiration, even when they dating they never actually get to know ourselves better... Just admiration and psychical attraction... Remember that Shou started to develop feelinings for Seiji even BEFORE her relationship with her senpai...

It was just Seiji excuse to break up with Shou, but they situation isnt same. It was never just licking wounds for Shou. Her love is REAL...
Old 2012-10-13, 07:53   Link #4506
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Ya it's gonna be hard for the author to have Shou be anything but devastated by another breakup. It's not gonna be believable if she just says "that's ok I knew you always loved yuki, go be happy". The whole freakin family is behind this relationship.
Old 2012-10-13, 08:43   Link #4507
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
It was just Seiji excuse to break up with Shou, but they situation isnt same. It was never just licking wounds for Shou. Her love is REAL...
i dont get it this one
why Seji said that altought it was the same when he dated Yuki. He fell for her after Shou dated her senpai and Yuki has her bad trauma over Toru so theoretically their couple was more bad than now
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 10:48   Link #4508
Dorsai

Seiji said that they both just licking their wounds, because its his excuse for break up. For him it was ofc true, but never for Shou...

Seiji didnt fall in love with Yuki because of Shou. Even if she would not be there he would still fall in love with Yuki. His love for her is genuine, like Shou love for him.
Seiji love for Shou on begining of series was more like first crush, admiration and sexual attraction. Its usually how people first, one-sided crushes looks like... At times like this they dont understand what really love is... Usually with first, mutual feeling people start to understand how real love looks like... It was with Seiji like this too...

With Yuki it was little different. Her bond with Tooru was strong, because he was her childhood friend. But she started dating him, because he pushed her into this. It still wasnt love between them. If Tooru would just wait longer, take things slowly and didnt listen to his friend maybe they would develop really strong feelings. But he destroyed it all before Yuki develop for him something more then bond between friends...
Old 2012-10-14, 15:39   Link #4509
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Omg where did Shou shown that she is not over her ex? Ofc she have some lingering feelings toward him, but her love for Seiji is real. Actually she love him more then her ex ever... For her ex it was always more admiration, even when they dating they never actually get to know ourselves better... Just admiration and psychical attraction... Remember that Shou started to develop feelinings for Seiji even BEFORE her relationship with her senpai...

Well... after all the pain she suffered because of her ex, after all that he did to her and although she promised not to go to see him at the hospital, she went to him... and not only once.
And she cry for him like a baby, after meeting him before the accident.
This isn't the way anyone would act towards his/her ex if really it was over.
Maybe it's not love, but it's not over...
Well, it's just my opinion anyway.

About Seiji, I don't think he is making up excuses to break up... he is just thinking about the situation, but it's not for this reason that he would break up with Shou.

In the end, I agreed with you when you said that Shou was just Seiji first crush, not his first Love.
Old 2012-10-14, 16:30   Link #4510
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Maybe we are being to hard on Seiji, We knew it was heading in this direction. Seiji decided to end the relationship early and not let it drag any longer, its probably the best thing to do at that situation. The impact of the damage is less if the relationship is ended early compared to dating for a longer time when having feelings for someone else. It will give the impression of toying with someone's feelings.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 11:39   Link #4511
AI Dreamer

Spoiler for 146:
Old 2012-10-19, 11:46   Link #4512
Diveman

screw this manga...seriously im so pissed off right now. I don't see why Seiji HAS to go back to Yuki, she's been a bitch pretty much for almost all the time Shou and Seiji were together, being all emo and stuff, and now because she's been stalked seiji NEEDS to break up with Shou?

Screw Yuki, Seiji deserves much more than that.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 12:14   Link #4513
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

It finally happened. I got pretty tired of Seiji and Shou nonsense. Now i can enjoy this manga again.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 12:21   Link #4514
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoilers
Spoiler for I see
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 12:37   Link #4515
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for I see
Bad Yuki, really really bad. You don't need to do much because just the fact that you simply exist is toxic to Utsumi und Shous realtionship which based only on wound licking.
Old 2012-10-19, 15:24   Link #4516
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Spoilers
Spoiler for I see
Spoiler for responds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Bad Yuki, really really bad. You don't need to do much because just the fact that you simply exist is toxic to Utsumi und Shous realtionship which based only on wound licking.
He was being sarcastic and it wasn't really licking each other wounds. It seem Utsumi prioritize Yuki over Shou in the end.

fyi Lexxus is a big die-hard for girls with long black hair, even though they're bitches.
Old 2012-10-19, 15:43   Link #4517
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:

He was being sarcastic and it wasn't really licking each other wounds. It seem Utsumi prioritize Yuki over Shou in the end.

fyi Lexxus is a big die-hard for girls with long black hair, even though they're bitches.
Utsumis and Shous realtionship clearly tells the opposite. From how it started till how it ended.

And i don't see any bitch in this manga.
Old 2012-10-19, 15:50   Link #4518
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Utsumi's to do list:

1- Break up with unintentional but counts as 2-night stand girlfriend

2- Get back with ex-girlfriend

3- Grow a pair and kick my ex's stalker's ass.
Old 2012-10-19, 18:30   Link #4519
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
The last one was totally unnecessary.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 19:20   Link #4520
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
The last one was totally unnecessary.
Very, in your mind they're wonderful ladies and I believe so too. Joking aside.

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi