AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-28, 23:14   Link #7861
justavisitor

If I were a friend of Haruto I would keep all the female species (either friends that are female or gf) away from Haruto ...as long as he thinks he likes someone, he will go get the girl without thinking of others...not saying what he does is 100% wrong, but if I were Takashi, I would have a huge regret of telling Haruto of who I like, because Haruto is too...unpredictable, let's put it this way
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 23:30   Link #7862
Johnny
Working the bags...

Not really. Haruto knows Takashi has liked Kiyomi for quite a long time now and he's never made a move on her...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 23:50   Link #7863
justavisitor

yeah, but Haruto "evolves" all the time

from being too shy to confess to Nanami, to finally have a courage to ask Eba to become his gf at the last moment before she leaves, to go out and declare a war to his soon-to-be-dead friend for the love interest, to confess to Asuka because she is "cute", and finally Haruto learns how to dump and chase another targets as soon as he sets his sight on another female species...

I would be pretty worried if I were Takashi

P.S. come to think of it, now who can say the manga doesn't have character development XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 00:13   Link #7864
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
yeah, but Haruto "evolves" all the time

from being too shy to confess to Nanami, to finally have a courage to ask Eba to become his gf at the last moment before she leaves, to go out and declare a war to his soon-to-be-dead friend for the love interest, to confess to Asuka because she is "cute", and finally Haruto learns how to dump and chase another targets as soon as he sets his sight on another female species...

I would be pretty worried if I were Takashi

P.S. come to think of it, now who can say the manga doesn't have character development XD
I guess your right! One dimension still counts as a character development, I hope Seo keeps the consistency at least.

Compared to Good Ending (which I just started), we get more of character depth understanding, even in Ichigo 100% (which is light hearted) the girls were develop nicely.

I like Seo current work on Love Plus Rinko Days, is it made up by Seo or he's following a route by a game? I bet he practice a lot
Old 2011-06-29, 01:10   Link #7865
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Her presence was so short but yet so ever-lasting. Still, my favorite throw-away character was the chef. Hot Damn!

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 02:19   Link #7866
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
Her presence was so short but yet so ever-lasting. Still, my favorite throw-away character was the chef. Hot Damn!
Oh I agree completely.

I would have loved to have more chapters of her.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 02:54   Link #7867
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Wowser, I thought I was the only one who remembered her

I just hope Seo didn't forget about her, because if she never shows up again, I'll rename a folder in my HDD "A Town where that Mangaka Lives"
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 10:16   Link #7868
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Oh I agree completely.

I would have loved to have more chapters of her.
I would love to have her on my lap. Seo could write about nonsense for eternity and as long as she and Kiyomi are in with dem hips i will read it.
Old 2011-06-29, 11:32   Link #7869
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Haha on wow chapter 141. These two are horrible human beings.
Old 2011-06-29, 11:55   Link #7870
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
lol i knew what your reaction would be Shiroth.
Old 2011-06-29, 12:03   Link #7871
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
their actions seem justified to me they have given Haruto a free pass on a great many things. when you do finally say enough is enough? Both sides need time to let the healing process begin. Think about Asuka she lives right next to him, the best thing for her is no contact with Haruto. Everyone just needs time to cool their heads. His friends cant see the bigger picture because Haruto has not allowed them a screening of it.
The girls I can understand, since they stick together. Either way they're all inexperience with Haruto being the only one ever having a relationship. Jumping to the conclusion of their lifelong friend as being despicable really shows the quality of friendship they have.

They all know too well how passionate about Eba, Haruto was. Sure you can be upset about the situation, but to alienate someone because of a break-up? That's just immaturity. Someone's going to get hurt no matter what in this situation.

Well, since everything is just starting, true judgement is reserved to see if any one of his so called friends will try to talk in a proper manner about all that's happened.

Edit:
Now that I've got to read the chapter properly, fuck them, seriously. I wouldn't want friends like that in real life. They act like Haruto just spat on their gods face.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 12:16   Link #7872
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I want more of the landlady now.

Gimme gimme~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 13:10   Link #7873
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Seriously~ Seo is trying hard to portray them as good characters haha
Old 2011-06-29, 13:26   Link #7874
kakajd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The girls I can understand, since they stick together. Either way they're all inexperience with Haruto being the only one ever having a relationship. Jumping to the conclusion of their lifelong friend as being despicable really shows the quality of friendship they have.

They all know too well how passionate about Eba, Haruto was. Sure you can be upset about the situation, but to alienate someone because of a break-up? That's just immaturity. Someone's going to get hurt no matter what in this situation.

Well, since everything is just starting, true judgement is reserved to see if any one of his so called friends will try to talk in a proper manner about all that's happened.

Edit:
Now that I've got to read the chapter properly, fuck them, seriously. I wouldn't want friends like that in real life. They act like Haruto just spat on their gods face.
Pretty much agreed, Its well known that Haruto has loved Eba for pretty much the entire manga, and all of his friends are well aware of this.

I can see why they might feel bad about Asuka getting dumped in the manor she did, but this was for Harutos dream girl, its something that like Haruto said in this chapter, " I couldn't date Asuka while Im in love with Eba."

As tough as it was, If Haruto didn't end things, Asuka would have ended up more involved with Haruto, while he wasn't in the same place, hurting her more in the long run.

Haruto is a dick for doing what he did, but for his friends to tell him its us and Asuka or you lose us, is in my opinion a bit much.

In order for this manga to work and end well, this needs to be the final relationship, for Haruto to date around any more would end him as a remotely decent human being, he chose Eba over everything in this chapter, so he better feel that he can actually be happy with her, and that Asuka/ any other girl wont be able to get in the way.
Old 2011-06-29, 13:37   Link #7875
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Chap 41

Spoiler for Chap 41:

Quote:
"kakajd" Its well known that Haruto has loved Eba for pretty much the entire manga, and all of his friends are well aware of this
Actually, No dude go back and re-read Haruto was asked by pretty much everyone of his friends at multiple points in the story if he still loved Eba and he said on multiple occasions that he didnt love Eba anymore and he's moving on. His friends took him at his word this is why they are upset they feel he lied about it or he was just playing with Asuka. Now true he realized it later that he still was in love with her but no his friends were not aware.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2011-06-29 at 13:56.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 13:43   Link #7876
kakajd

^ really nice post.
Old 2011-06-29, 13:45   Link #7877
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Spoiler for Chap 41:
As always, excellent review of the chapter, usually wall of text entice me a lot to sway my views

I also see it as well, where Haruto still couldn't explain things clearly and I have to agree that Eba didn't give up anything compared to Haruto.
Old 2011-06-29, 13:59   Link #7878
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
Absolutely. I would've loved it if Seo had brought her in again at some point. She's exactly the kind of woman needed to set Haruto straight and make him into a real man.

As for Haruto and Yuzuki though, I've gotta hand them my respect for sticking with each other in spite of virtually everyone's resentment towards them; if they manage to stay together, that is.

I'm rather disappointed at how plainly Takashi took Haruto's handling Asuka though. If it were me, I would've called him out face-to-face and seen just how strongly he felt about Yuzuki that he had to go that far. Such a boring guy...
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 14:13   Link #7879
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Spoiler for Chap 41:

Actually, No dude go back and re-read Haruto was asked by pretty much everyone of his friends at multiple points in the story if he still loved Eba and he said on multiple occasions that he didnt love Eba anymore and he's moving on. His friends took him at his word this is why they are upset they feel he lied about it or he was just playing with Asuka. Now true he realized it later that he still was in love with her but no his friends were not aware.
I'm sorry but you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

There is nothing wrong with Eba, she's a good girl, despite any of the audiences feelings towards her. If Eba was some crack whore who beats Haruto than that's another story. The only negative to them hooking up is hurting Asuka's feelings, and really that's the nature of relationships. Someone is going to get hurt.

If Takashi and Akari are willing to throw away their lifelong friendship over Haruto hurting the feelings of some girl they only know through association, than really they're not really friends. I don't know what your definition of "friends" is, but no offense you don't seem to have a strong attachment to the meaning either.

Friends are suppose to stick by you through thick and thin, pick you up when you make the wrong choices and be there for you when you need them most, and not chastise you because you hurt some girls feelings.

Kiyomi and Nanami aren't innocent either, Kiyomi tried to get Kazama and Eba to break up for her own selfish reasons, and Nanami tried to snatch Haruto away in her own subtle way when Haruto was dating Eba. They have no place to spout their sermons.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 14:29   Link #7880
Raynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm sorry but you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

There is nothing wrong with Eba, she's a good girl, despite any of the audiences feelings towards her. If Eba was some crack whore who beats Haruto than that's another story. The only negative to them hooking up is hurting Asuka's feelings, and really that's the nature of relationships. Someone is going to get hurt.

If Takashi and Akari are willing to throw away their lifelong friendship over Haruto hurting the feelings of some girl they only know through association, than really they're not really friends. I don't know what your definition of "friends" is, but no offense you don't seem to have a strong attachment to the meaning either.

Friends are suppose to stick by you through thick and thin, pick you up when you make the wrong choices and be there for you when you need them most, and not chastise you because you hurt some girls feelings.

Kiyomi and Nanami aren't innocent either, Kiyomi tried to get Kazama and Eba to break up for her own selfish reasons, and Nanami tried to snatch Haruto away in her own subtle way when Haruto was dating Eba. They have no place to spout their sermons.
I agree with everything in this post. Personally, I don't think people should choose sides in relationship battles between friends anyways even if they disagree with what he did.
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life