AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 121 Rating
Perfect 10 9 15.52%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 13.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 22.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 31.03%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.34%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.72%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.72%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 3.45%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-04, 11:26   Link #301
MalakTawus

Btw Deneve's words at the end were priceless .

Can't wait to see the scene where all the ghosts punch Miria for leaving them behind,lol (even if im not so sure there will be a lot of survivors unless they decide to escape or unless Claire arrives on the battlefield).
Old 2011-12-04, 11:34   Link #302
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
Btw Deneve's words at the end were priceless .

Can't wait to see the scene where all the ghosts punch Miria for leaving them behind,lol (even if im not so sure there will be a lot of survivors unless they decide to escape or unless Claire arrives on the battlefield).
Yeah i can totally see Deneve punching Miria in the face. But i think it will be really funny if Yuma punches Miria .

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-12-04, 12:31   Link #303
Squawks
PSI you from behind

claymore 121: talking shit.
Old 2011-12-04, 12:31   Link #304
gxy1069

that is if no one dies to the ZAOs......and someone had better die, coz it will utterly dumb to see the ghosts thrash the ZAOs without any casualties(not like they can't do it given the circumstances, but it would turn claymore into some shounen manga).

p.s. : shit happened
Old 2011-12-04, 12:33   Link #305
Squawks
PSI you from behind

but claymore is a shonen manga so.
Old 2011-12-04, 13:03   Link #306
Ulquihorror

I think the ghosts have a chance of defeating the three abyssals because they are freshly awakened and they do not know the extent of their capabilities. They will use such inexperience in their favour
Old 2011-12-04, 13:03   Link #307
gxy1069

its seinen, not shounen....right?
Old 2011-12-04, 13:19   Link #308
Etheral

The chapter wasn't as bad as I feared. It felt very short though, must be the excitement to finally read a new chapter. I wonder where those organization guys are watching from. It was nice at the end to see everyone joined in. I think they really are going to punch her later on, and they won't go easy on her
Old 2011-12-04, 13:49   Link #309
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
its seinen, not shounen....right?
Nope, it's Shounen. People forget because it's so bloody (well, not anymore since everybody seems to be made of paper) and everybody dies. I think Shounen told Yagi he needs a more light-hearted story (gore and death-wise) or they'd send him to seinen which would probably cause a major loss in readers - it's the only thing I can think of to explain all the changes in Yagi's writing.
Old 2011-12-04, 14:58   Link #310
BlackMagister

Everything in this chapter was predictable so it was just interesting for the art. Cassandra and Roxanne are fighting each other not a big deal. The rest of group led by Deneve show up, not a surprise either, they had to show up eventually and now the fight demands them. The only shocking thing to me was that Hysteria has a really ugly Awakened form
Old 2011-12-04, 15:27   Link #311
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Hysteria seriously got trolled in the looks department.
Old 2011-12-04, 15:35   Link #312
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Trying to negotiate with someone else to remove a sword sticking in your throat seriously cuts down on the awe factor, no matter what else she does.
Old 2011-12-04, 15:46   Link #313
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
Hysteria can always revert back to human form and remove the sword from her throat and retransform again...
Also, I hope her current form isn't her definite form and it only looks like that because the sword is making her unable to fully transform...because she looks pretty damn ugly for an AO
Hey, won't they be naked once they change back to human form? Probably that's the reason Hysteria isn't doing it (and take out the sword herself), she knows that around her there are dozens of perverts waiting on this moment (with Rubel being the leading one).

Hmm... Roxane, Hysteria and Cassandra naked in one chapter... Not gonna happen but I bet there wouldn't be many readers who wouldn't like to see that.
Old 2011-12-04, 16:08   Link #314
limao
DeAd

Honestly I don't think she needs to revert to human form to remove the sword, even if she has nothing but pointy sticks she can always use 2 to do the job, I think she simply doesn't care about the sword or forgot about it, either way it doesn't seem to bother her.
Old 2011-12-04, 16:25   Link #315
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I wonder if awakened even take a shit. Aside from Cassandra, since they're overflowing from her mouth.
Old 2011-12-04, 16:30   Link #316
Ulquihorror

primitive biological forms had something called mouth-anus
Old 2011-12-04, 16:35   Link #317
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Finallyyyyyy. Claymore's one of the few once a month manga that I can stay excited for even though it's such a long wait. This chapter was pretty good (: not too many complaints, but glad that the rest of the gang is finally here !
Old 2011-12-04, 16:39   Link #318
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
Honestly I don't think she needs to revert to human form to remove the sword, even if she has nothing but pointy sticks she can always use 2 to do the job, I think she simply doesn't care about the sword or forgot about it, either way it doesn't seem to bother her.
Considering her power, that doesn't surprise me one bit -- why would she go as far as to change back just to remove a sword and leave further potentially vulnerable?

From her perspective, it's not big deal whatsoever; for the warriors however, it's a potential opportunity if they can grab onto it, and drive it up her "throat" to slice her head.
Old 2011-12-04, 17:05   Link #319
Falcor

Send a message via MSN to Falcor
Here's to hoping that Yagi pulls a reversal of what happened with the Destroyer's form for Hysteria. Initially the Destroyer's form looks quite appealing, but that turns out just to be a shell covering its true form - a rather grotesque, shapeless blob. Granted, Hysteria's current appearance isn't quite that bad, but still... for once, I'm hoping Yagi's trolling us. Big time.

That aside, I still found this chapter quite enjoyable. Although I must admit my rating was influenced a bit by the Ghosts' arrival.

Last edited by Falcor; 2011-12-04 at 17:24.
Old 2011-12-04, 17:26   Link #320
Ulquihorror

Hysteria's body look like she can spin very rapidly and destroy everything around her much like a propeller
Closed Thread