AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 02:44   Link #1
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Avengers Alliance_Facebook

Don't know if anybody here is actually Playing this game on Facebook right now, it's free and it's pretty cool, it's an RPG style per turns with MARVEL characters.

I tough it would be cool to have some sort of mini-thread here where thos eof us who play this game can gather and discuss the game.

In fact, if someone of you is playing it feel free to add me as this game gives you more bonus the more friends you have added. http://www.facebook.com/evilrick.master?ref=tn_tnmn
Old 2012-07-26, 02:51   Link #2
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I'm playing the game, and so far so good, few glitches here and there, but MAN getting gold is a pain...I wish I could get the gold faster...heck, I'd settle for command points to get the last 3 X-men (Kurt, Ororo, and Jean) for Emma Frost's spec-ops mission. I've complete 10 out of 25 tasks so far.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:39   Link #3
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'm playing the game, and so far so good, few glitches here and there, but MAN getting gold is a pain...I wish I could get the gold faster...heck, I'd settle for command points to get the last 3 X-men (Kurt, Ororo, and Jean) for Emma Frost's spec-ops mission. I've complete 10 out of 25 tasks so far.
Well, the real hard thing about beating Emma's spec-ops is the iso-8, I already burn all I had and the only thing I've unlocked are the grenades.

The good thing is that your friends can send you free iso-8, but you need a lot, every battle costs 10 iso-8 and the bosses cost 20 iso-8
Old 2012-07-27, 03:41   Link #4
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Well, the real hard thing about beating Emma's spec-ops is the iso-8, I already burn all I had and the only thing I've unlocked are the grenades.

The good thing is that your friends can send you free iso-8, but you need a lot, every battle costs 10 iso-8 and the bosses cost 20 iso-8
My strategy with that is, when you get to the point of research time, don't do any missions, just while the time passes, keep doing the non-spec op missions to gather what you need. In my case, that's basically 144 command points to recruit the final 3 X-men. I know I can use gold to skip those tasks, but it just wouldn't feel like I earned recruiting Emma. To be honest, if I could just find some way to get CPs faster that doesn't have to do with lucksack farming, then I wouldn't need to get a lot of gold.