AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-03-16, 06:30   Link #1521
Soji

Zach1,dragonroots,whsie,n0m@n@ How much I agree with you guys.That's was what worry me..i can't belive they do this. They change one of the best part in vol 2.I'm really hope they do right in the next ep..I really do.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 06:43   Link #1522
Znail

I think they will manage the next episode as it will actually take work to mess it up. My guess is that some idiot thought that NTR hints would somehow increase the impact of the scene.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 06:51   Link #1523
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
To me seem that they think themself better thant the author himself(LN author).They just take away something that would show us the true Issei and how much Rias mean to him. No to mention that scene was need for more than that.Another thing is a shame that most people here will never know about that because they dont read how this ep was handle in the Ln.About next ep I'm really hope you right ...but they really need to do something really big to fix what they do this ep.
Old 2012-03-16, 06:57   Link #1524
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Damn, that invoked so much rage. Now I want Raiser dead.
Old 2012-03-16, 07:00   Link #1525
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Damn, that invoked so much rage. Now I want Raiser dead.
Anime Raizer makes Manga Raizer seems like a nice guy...

Anime Raizer: IMMA NTR HER ASS~

Manga Raizer: "A blow to you is a blow to Rias" - "Get stronger, for Rias' sake"

Bathara Yamadipati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 07:03   Link #1526
Soji

Bathara Yamadipati@ Yeah ln raiser and manga are better that the one in the anime. I'm really hope that he gain what he deserve.(and i'm really hope that Issei give him what he deserve).
Old 2012-03-16, 07:06   Link #1527
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I'm quite disappointed on how the pivotal episode 11 turns out. Looking forward to episode 12 and I hope it turns out good. Well, they should.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 07:08   Link #1528
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Hopefully Issei will come back with a vengeance. And crossing my fingers for any hints at all for season 2.
Old 2012-03-16, 07:09   Link #1529
Soji

Lexxus@ Trust me. For who read the ln was even worse. LN this part was epic...here was rage worth. I'm really hope next ep they do right. And for who is curios how this really play out go to read vol 2.Still I had to admit the anime team do something right(if that's was they aim) make me hate Raizer even more that I hate him in the Ln and Manga.
Old 2012-03-16, 07:11   Link #1530
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I'm quite disappointed on how the pivotal episode 11 turns out. Looking forward to episode 12 and I hope it turns out good. Well, they should.
I beg to differ... THEY MUST!!! not should

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Hopefully Issei will come back with a vengeance. And crossing my fingers for any hints at all for season 2.
He will come back to rain heavy ass-kicking to yakitori-niisan... but the thing is... how is... i mean... issei was supposed to be fighting till he passed out standing... hell he was supposed to pass out while trying to beat raiser with his fist. He lost while standing up like a real man, and now... we get THIS...

Old 2012-03-16, 07:15   Link #1531
n0m@n
C-Z

Just having her breast exposed to her"fiance" was bad enough but adding that........
The next(last) episode needs to make sure to have a satisfying end.
Old 2012-03-16, 07:16   Link #1532
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Just having her breast exposed to her"fiance" was bad enough but adding that........
The next(last) episode needs to make sure to have a satisfying end.
If there is ONE THING... ONE THING that this ep manages to succeed is...

INVOKING OUR RAGE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

Old 2012-03-16, 07:17   Link #1533
Soji

Yeah..I totally agree here. I was looking foward to see this animate and this is what they do._.

Yeah.What hell they think. Come on that was a really bad choice. I'm really hope that next vol they make* what you know even better.*
Old 2012-03-16, 07:29   Link #1534
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The sausage duo was awesome in this episode. Kiba's true sacred gear being unlimited blade works was a nice surprise. His ability was even cooler and deadly after being boosted by Issei, a single attack even managed to take out five pieces at the same time. Outstanding!

You know, I feel a bit sad for Koneko, she's the only one in the team who doesn't have a special ability of her own. Akeno's got her lightning and the others have incredibly powerful sacred gears. I wouldn't be surprised if she received a power-up in the future.

The end of the episode left me speechless. I had never even imagined they would lose the rating game. I can only assume that means there is still a way to prevent Rias' marriage. Maybe by challenging Raizer to a duel for Rias' hand. That's best I got...

By the way, I'm a bit confused about Revel. From what I understood, she's Raizer's true sister and therefore a pure-blooded demon like Rias (which means she could have bene King), but she chose to be turned into a piece and serve her brother. Is that correct?
Old 2012-03-16, 08:14   Link #1535
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

just watch ep 11
Shit!!!!!!
Just see rias hug raizer to stop him make me sooo pissed!!!!!
Old 2012-03-16, 08:24   Link #1536
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

only words say on it ONORE RAISER!!!

yea that (bleep) raiser win yea all it total beatdown on issei to point burn cook issei alive yet his body can re-generate GRR ONORE RAISER indeed.

give battle hey we got unlimited blades in it too.

but now we got rias being damsel in distress now yea no way see rias being part of raiser's HOE-SKI!!!

yea one ep left we're so wanting either get biggest objection/wedding crasher to really like "raiser let see ya grit those teeth!".
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 08:42   Link #1537
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Guys, so much rage about the episode... see the bright side, should Rias marry Raizer, she will definitely cheat on him with Issei
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 08:44   Link #1538
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Guys, so much rage about the episode... see the bright side, should Rias marry Raizer, she will definitely cheat on him with Issei
Spoiler for spoilers obviously:

IF however it strays from the LN for the sake of closure with no second season in planning, then i rest my case... >_<

Old 2012-03-16, 08:48   Link #1539
Soji

Bathara Yamadipati@ They had to follow the ln at least in this.And you know why I say this...you and the other that read the ln and are on the ln topic+ Social group know Full well what part I want to see animate(and I'm sure n0m@n agree with me here...no to mention I'm hope that they made the thing better..and n0m@n i'm still hope than that happen on Raizer face).
Old 2012-03-16, 09:33   Link #1540
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So we finally get to see Yuuto's power. Wow even Akeno lost. Issei's boosted gear getting stronger was great. Really like the combo attack when he took Yuuto's power. What was up with that ending? i haven't gotten up to that part in the ln, but this just sucked.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen