Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-17, 17:12   Link #241
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Just watched episode 6.

We learn that Akira hates jokes

Man, who knew catching Tuna could be so tricky. It seemed so easy in games I use to play like Runescape Hehe

There seems to be some...what would the word be. Not heat, but rather concern over Akira's attitude towards everyone in this episode. He's more demanding and seems to be cooperating less with the others (Although, it is his boat afterall)

Ah well, in the end Yuki got his Tuna But what on earth happened to them after they caught the fish, something about memory loss? :S Then Haru started going crazy with his water gun (Probably because he was so excited) and broke his promise to Yuki about never using it.
Old 2012-05-17, 17:35   Link #242
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

We have our tie-in to Duck's interest in the Bermuda Triangle, seemingly. Not a let else is more clear though - things are still a bit of a jumble, but I'm loving every second of it.

A ship captain teaching three teenage boys a special method of jerking their rod? The fujoshi will go crazy if they hear of this. DVD sales, here we come!
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 17:45   Link #243
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So Akira finally heard about the legend. Interesting that they had a marker for where the dragon sleeps. Was kind of lost after Yuki caught the tuna, but i guess that's the way its supposed to be.
Old 2012-05-17, 17:50   Link #244
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I am really puzzled by Haru's actions but rewatching it several times, I understand better.

Sort of.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 21:51   Link #245
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
was expecting this to happen to them......
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 03:26   Link #246
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Man... that is probably the best episode yet. We finally get in to the plot, and its very interesting... the 2nd part in Akemi was pretty intense too, damn this show is very rich.. I'm hooked to see where all of this ended to.

Kenji Nakamura is back!
Old 2012-05-18, 08:30   Link #247
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Whoa, what mood swings! I have no idea what's going on but I'm sure that's intentional... ^^;;

Spoiler for ep 6:

By the way, they must release an instruction video for the Enoshima dance eventually!

Now I have to rewatch the whole series. There goes my afternoon.

I did not think there would be any romance but after this last episode I am not so sure.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 09:45   Link #248
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show just keeps getting better. What happened at Akemi was really weird. A triangle shaped halo appeared above Haru's head, and then an even bigger one showed up above the fishes, destroying Haru's and driving him seemingly crazy. What was that?!
Old 2012-05-18, 10:19   Link #249
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

The princess and the dragon, I think. The dragon is, I suspect, at the bottom of the chain attached to the Akemi buoy. Why Haru is the "princess," and not his sister, is unclear. Maybe they are both agents of the princess?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 15:46   Link #250
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I really can't make much sense of the episode (I guess I'm not supposed to yet?), so I'm just gonna focus on the things that I understand. Mainly mole girl being the daughter of the mayor, and a miko at that! Man, she looks darn good in that outfit, I must say.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 12:37   Link #251
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I think it's the first time that i saw an anime with main boy characters who are tan.
Now things are getting even more interesting , i really like this anime & it's so colorful.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 05:32   Link #252
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

It looks like this is probably what they were talking about in the pilot about how they saved the world...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 04:39   Link #253
KuroTsuki14

-Erika looks cute in miko outfit ( I don't even like miko ) it make me feel better that she isn't sexy
type - referring to fanservice a-1 drawing
-Boss has gender now lol
-Finally Natsuki stopped being jerkass towars Akira, and got his chance being friends with them.
-Akira hide his gun in his turban....WAT?
-WAT....WHat the fuck....just happened
-Glad to see Kate came home. I got felling her sickness will come back
-Best part of episode Haru going crazy and weird stuff happening at same time. I start to
think the fishes are manipulated by the dragon, even manipulated Haru too + his halo destroyed by bigger one. Does this mean the Dragon is also a alien too?

So wait no one in shows knows about the Dragon Triangle and yet they called Akemi? Even DUCk only interesting in the Bermuda Triangle only.
Old 2012-05-24, 13:27   Link #254
Horse

Damn this was intense.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 13:40   Link #255
eupseudes

The treatment of the strange happenings (this is set in modern time, with cell phones, folks) is not really credible, but I'm enjoying the progression of the story and the ability for it to still focus on the relationships of the characters enough that I don't care. :-)
eupseudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 14:53   Link #256
kuromitsu

!! Natsuki, you jerk. No matter what, you don't hit a little girl!

Spoiler for ep 7:

It's funny - I didn't know anything about Tsuritama before I started watching it, and on the net many people treated it as if it was just a side-dish to Sakamichi no Apollon. And maybe that's what it was supposed to be, and yet, I find Tsuritama the more enjoyable of the two.

And I want to work for DUCK. What a fabulous group.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-05-24 at 15:17.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 15:26   Link #257
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I want a Duck-brella.

Sakamichi is a great show, but Tsuritama is side dish to no one. This might be the main course of the season for me.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 15:55   Link #258
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Akira with the umbrella and raincoat to fight off Haru. Haru was definitely weird for trying to act normal. Poor Sakura, Natsuki really is a jerk. Hope Sakura is safe. Wonder how Yuki will fix everything.
Old 2012-05-24, 17:48   Link #259
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Watched episode 7 and damn what an episode. This gets better after each episode.

What went from being a boring first 3 episodes for me has now become one of my favourite animes this season. I want to watch the next outside nooowwww! *Stomps feet like a child*
Old 2012-05-24, 21:23   Link #260
Kirarakim

Darn can Thursdays get any more awesome?

I honestly don't know what I like more this or Sakamichi no Apollon. I guess for me one is the main course and the other is the dessert (since we are doing food analogies on here).

So we are finally getting more drama (finding out what is really bothering Natsuki this whole time) but in the end it will just lead to some more character development.

I am loving the Natsuki/Yuki pair and I have a feeling Akira & Haru will become close friends before the end. I know Akira mistrusts Haru now, but you just wait (they were already a bit of a team when they saved Sakura)

Tags
fishing, friendship, noitamina