AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-02-13, 05:40   Link #7381
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Hello guys, I've recently set up a MAL account to keep track of my anime but my list is being a bit annoying. The picture keeps repeating and I hate when it does that. What settings can I change to get rid of that problem? If I can't, how do I remove the picture and replace it with another one? I've had a similar problem with my avatar(being unable to remove it) and it was only solved after I removed it and later replaced it with a smaller one.
(Read: not upload another one in it's place while it was still active)

I was hoping I could do the same with a picture that doesn't look as bad when repeated.

Last edited by Libros; 2014-02-13 at 05:57.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 13:07   Link #7382
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Hello guys, I've recently set up a MAL account to keep track of my anime but my list is being a bit annoying. The picture keeps repeating and I hate when it does that. What settings can I change to get rid of that problem? If I can't, how do I remove the picture and replace it with another one? I've had a similar problem with my avatar(being unable to remove it) and it was only solved after I removed it and later replaced it with a smaller one.
(Read: not upload another one in it's place while it was still active)

I was hoping I could do the same with a picture that doesn't look as bad when repeated.
What picture are you talking about? I don't really see any issue with your list, or your profile page, for that matter.

Also, why not just ask this on MAL's forum?
Old 2014-02-13, 13:56   Link #7383
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
What picture are you talking about? I don't really see any issue with your list, or your profile page, for that matter.

Also, why not just ask this on MAL's forum?
I meant the madoka picture in my list. When I scroll down it repeats. I'd like for it to take up the whole page without repeating.

As for your second question..my bad. I should have checked to see if there's a place to discuss this sort of thing on MAL.
Old 2014-02-14, 13:57   Link #7384
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I meant the madoka picture in my list. When I scroll down it repeats. I'd like for it to take up the whole page without repeating.
I see what you mean now. I had my list settings override your own style, so I didn't see it at first. Still don't know how to fix that, though.Maybe the folks at MAL know more.
Old 2014-02-14, 14:42   Link #7385
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I see what you mean now. I had my list settings override your own style, so I didn't see it at first. Still don't know how to fix that, though.Maybe the folks at MAL know more.
It's ok now thank you. Your advice really helped me out.
Old 2014-02-15, 05:54   Link #7386
widagtama

What is the best non japanese webpage that keep a track on anime blu-ray release?
widagtama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 07:07   Link #7387
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Anime News Network
Old 2014-02-15, 14:28   Link #7388
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quick question about what affects (increases) triglycerides in your blood.

So I had to do my physical exam for my school which required routine blood tests. I was supposed to fast for 12 hours prior to having my blood drawn which I kinda didn't. It was roughly 10 hours and 30 min of fasting. I was eating all you can eat Korean BBQ for dinner with some friends and ate a LOT of meat (all kinds). My lab results came in the other day and my trigs are freaking 255. One year ago I was at about 175 (right before the border). I've been looking at my eating habits and weight the past year and actually, I have gone better (exercise, working out, I have been eating less fast food). My weight has been the same, if anything, I lost fat and gained muscle since I've been working out. I'm not gonna say I'm the healthiest eater out there, but I'm eating a lot better than I have been prior to last year.

My question is, can that 1 hour and 30 min that I missed in fasting + eating tons of meat the night before + chewing gum (I was chewing sugarless gum during the blood draw which is a big nono but they said it shouldn't affect me much) really JACK up my triglyceride levels? And I'm not joking about the tons of meat. If you know what AYCE KBBQ is, then you know what I mean . And, I'm one of those that doesn't touch any sides at all, ALL MEAT YO

I've been just speechless since I got my results back. There is NO way in hell I shot up from 175ish to 255. I'm betting on that it was the meat...I hope to God it is lolz

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 14:44   Link #7389
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Don't you remember that fat is one of the hardest molecules to be broken down by your body?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 21:01   Link #7390
widagtama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Anime News Network
Can you provide the specific link of blue ray released list thanks
Old 2014-02-15, 23:49   Link #7391
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I want to install a program called Freemake but from what I had reading, I think I don't want to install anything from Freemake. That is not true I had installed the program before although it slowed that my computer and I had found little programs on it. I read about something called Open Candy and its relation to adware, I lost one of my computers and the last thing I need is adware on this one. I want to install Freemake but I don't want Opencandy, is there any program that works that works just as good?
Old 2014-02-16, 02:30   Link #7392
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by widagtama View Post
Can you provide the specific link of blue ray released list thanks
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/sear...Manga+Releases
Old 2014-02-16, 02:58   Link #7393
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Why some anime series has their own sub-forums? Does it depend on popularity?
Old 2014-02-16, 04:15   Link #7394
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Why some anime series has their own sub-forums? Does it depend on popularity?
No. At the very least, it doesn't depend on that alone.

Several factors are considered when deciding which series gets a sub-forum at the start of each season, and we may even decide not to create any to begin with.

Also....

We do not create sub-forums per-request, even if many members ask for one.
Old 2014-02-17, 02:09   Link #7395
widagtama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
sorry but i want list about future released. not just this week
Old 2014-02-17, 09:36   Link #7396
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Sorry. That's the only one i know. Try Amazon.
Old 2014-02-24, 00:00   Link #7397
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Can anyone tell me of another to backup or export my MSN favorites? I tried the method recommended by toehr sites but I have no Userdata folder on my PC.
Old 2014-02-26, 11:09   Link #7398
Tiberium Wolf

I have a bar of blue soap that went unused for so long that when I went to get it yesterday is had some sort of white (not exactly white) stuff around it... it seems to come from the soap itself... what hell is it?
Old 2014-02-26, 17:50   Link #7399
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velleitie View Post
So... should I scrap that off?
Old 2014-02-27, 04:05   Link #7400
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

OK, just some crazy thing i thought about on the bus...

Well since it got up to 46 degree Celsius here at some points here during summer (that's 114.8 F for you American). So was wondering if things get really heated up one day, and we expects a peak temperature of 60 degrees C (140F!!!), can the society actually survive through that?

Can we still live at home for that few days, or there will be an evacuations by the government to school/ town hall equipped with air conditioners?

What kind of impacts will last when things started to cool down? Bridge connection loosen? Trees dies en-massed?

Tags
problem, q&a, serious