AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online > Past SAO Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Sword Art Online II - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 3 8.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 27.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 19.44%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 13.89%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.78%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.78%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.78%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-09-13, 20:08   Link #41
Peanutbutter

That ass gave him hints on how DG do it. It's weird how the brain thinks.

I didn't expect another talking episode though. Hopefully, next one is really the climax.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 20:09   Link #42
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
That ass gave him hints on how DG do it. It's weird how the brain thinks.
"What I wouldn't give to play that ass like a bongo in the real world... wait... THAT'S IT!"
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 20:37   Link #43
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Well, not that bad, but I agree ... kinda slow.

A lot of mulling and ruminating and thinking out loud in this ep, but it was okay, I guess.

But gotta admit, I might have panicked like Sinon did if I was in a virtual game and there might be someone next to my body waiting to kill me while I was physically helpless too! Man ... creepy.
Old 2014-09-13, 21:28   Link #44
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well its as I said when the choices came up first: it was Sterben.
At least the characters didn't know what it means, although one would suspect that they'd look it up...
(If used as a noun its the process of dying btw)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 21:38   Link #45
GDB

When would they have time to look it up? They narrowed it down to the 3 possibilities like two minutes before the tournament started.
Old 2014-09-13, 22:04   Link #46
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
When would they have time to look it up? They narrowed it down to the 3 possibilities like two minutes before the tournament started.
Always carry a virtual dictionary, translator, encyclopedia, or wiki with you. It's a good lesson.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 22:12   Link #47
GDB

Doubt those exist in the game.
Old 2014-09-13, 22:16   Link #48
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
Wouldn't, actually, a much wiser plan be for Sinon to give Kirito her address, then for Kirito to raise his heartbeat enough to automatically disconnect, then call the authorities - which he's working with, grant - , while Sinon hides?
You don't disconnect until the tournament is over. You are in a state where you watch the live broadcast but can't log out, can't communicate with someone outside the game until someone has won and the game is over. Sinon would be alone both irl and within the game if they did that.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 22:23   Link #49
Psyco Diver

I'm surprised no one said anything about Kirito and Sinon being recorded, Asuna saw their "quiet embrace" for sure, Kirito is going to get whopped when Asuna gets ahold of him.

Also I don't think theres just one LC member, DG killed one guy and not to long after he tried killing Sinon, which means that guy would have to move fast to get to one house to another, which could be in different cities no less. I think there is mulitple LC members doing to the job and I think Asuna talking about Kirito being in the same Hospital he rehabbed in and that she was going to see him in real life was a foreshadow, maybe the nurse is a LC member and Asuna gets to save Kiritos butt for once?
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 22:53   Link #50
screaming4vengence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
And how would he go about doing that? You can't just consciously go "hmm...I would like to raise my heartbeat above the system's threshold. Do that, you stupid mass of muscle!" Especially since cardiac muscle only contracts involuntarily...
really with sinons ass there im surprised he wasnt disconnected earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Well, not that bad, but I agree ... kinda slow.
i read that after all the ass comments ,and my brain went in the complete wrong direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
I'm surprised no one said anything about Kirito and Sinon being recorded, Asuna saw their "quiet embrace" for sure, Kirito is going to get whopped when Asuna gets ahold of him.
yeah he didnt anticipate the prediction line for that camera ,see what i did there?....yeah il leave now.
cant wait for for asuna to shove security guards out of the way like a brat going through the hospital

Spoiler for what happens every episode:
screaming4vengence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 23:16   Link #51
Darthtabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Sinions buttcrack was the missing piece in the puzzle.

I kind of get the impression Sinon's empty holster was supposed to get Kirito thinking, but I doubt that's the first thing most viewers notice when they look at that shot.

Quote:
I feel like Kirito came to the conclusion a bit too clearly however. As a viewer, I think we could figure it out, but I feel like Kirito comes to it with knowing a few pieces of information he shouldn't have. His reasoning just seems cloudy even if its the truth.
The anime trims a lot of dialogue from the part where they were trying to figure out how Death Gun operated. Maybe that's a factor.

(And yes, that does mean that the novel version of the scene is even more dialogue heavy than the anime version. The writers are at least trying. )
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 23:54   Link #52
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
(And yes, that does mean that the novel version of the scene is even more dialogue heavy than the anime version. The writers are at least trying. )
Meanwhile, the animation department is all "Shimatta! The entire episode will just be dialogue! Add more fanservice!"

I was coping well with the egregious increase in Sinon Ass Online until the scene in which they realize they're being recorded and there's a totally-unnecessary pan down to Sinon's cameltoe.

Images
Really, this serves no purpose. And is NSFW.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 00:15   Link #53
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Meanwhile, the animation department is all "Shimatta! The entire episode will just be dialogue! Add more fanservice!"

I was coping well with the egregious increase in Sinon Ass Online until the scene in which they realize they're being recorded and there's a totally-unnecessary pan down to Sinon's cameltoe.

Images
Really, this serves no purpose. And is NSFW.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
wow, i didn't even notice that. That's annoying
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 01:39   Link #54
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
Um. Hang on.

So, their plan is to lure Death Gun out and have Sinon take him down from afar with her sniper rifle, thus rendering him incapable of shooting anyone and thus his partner unable to kill anyone.

Obviously, Sinon can't automatically disconnect because that'd put her in danger. But what about you, Kirito?

Wouldn't, actually, a much wiser plan be for Sinon to give Kirito her address, then for Kirito to raise his heartbeat enough to automatically disconnect, then call the authorities - which he's working with, grant - , while Sinon hides?

It's a risky plan, I'll grant, because Death Gun could find her in the cave and then shoot her, but it's a lot less risky than trying to snipe the sniper bullet dodging wonder, I think.
Good plan actually.

But it wouldn't be as awesome to settle things without a fight so.. I'm all right with them spending two episodes in the cave since there was so much fanservice focus on Sinon.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 04:03   Link #55
MartianMage

Well actually if the problem is Death Gun in-game getting to Sinon... then just make her lose intentionally to Kirito... so she gets off the tournament. It's not like she will get logged out for just losing... she'll only be off the tournament grounds.

They could have also Kirito lose on purpose so just he gets off the tournament then he can log-out and handle the real issue here which is the other Death Gun in Sinon's apartment...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 04:29   Link #56
Deep Thoughts
Away with the Fairies
*Artist

Lots of Ass shots....and was abit slow but I guess it explained a lot
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Deep Thoughts; 2014-09-14 at 04:44. Reason: Little explanation
Deep Thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 04:40   Link #57
Sacredus

This episode was just bad... They cut off so much, that it feels like a filer or anime original episode.
Spoiler:

Not to mention all that Sinon ass shots...
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 04:48   Link #58
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well... let's list several important points from this episode :

some fan service
Scary Asuna
The revelation of Death Gun's plan *which is lame in my opinion*

The most funny things for me is the thinking about Asuna's face when she saw beautiful nurse beside Kirito's body... after watching the live broadcast from GGO
double cheating Kirito is busted
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 05:08   Link #59
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Sinions buttcrack was the missing piece in the puzzle.

The moment Kirito is thinking "Asuna's ass isn't as delicious is it?"
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 05:34   Link #60
Elazul

This episode was kinda slow. But +1 for Sinon's ass.