AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Rating of Episode 346
091 - 100: Amazing... 2 25.00%
081 - 090: Great... 0 0%
071 - 080: Very Good... 2 25.00%
061 - 070: Good... 3 37.50%
051 - 060: Average... 1 12.50%
041 - 050: Below Average... 0 0%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Couldn't possibly be worse... 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-01, 14:16   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 346 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

The Fullbring User·Kūgo Ginjō - 完現術の能力者·銀城空吾 ~ Furuburingu no nouryoku sha·Ginjō Kūgo.

Next episode:

A Creeping Danger in the Kurosaki Family?! Ichigo's Confusion! - 黒崎家に忍び寄る危機!?一護の迷い! ~ Kurosaki-ka ni shinobiyoru kiki!? Ichigo no mayoi!.

Old 2011-11-01, 17:24   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

This episode was pretty enlightening...Ichigo enters the X-cution bar, Ginjou tells him how their power works and offers to restore Ichigo's powers, Chad shows up and Ichigo is panicking through the entire episode We're also getting a new encyclopedia, the studio must love these
And so it begins...
Old 2011-11-01, 20:57   Link #3
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well it's slow, but steady progress of information. We find out Chad has been missing and now where he is . At least it ties together his hollow powers with what's going on. No surprise that Chad would get involved with this considering how his powers are evolving.

So basically they want to give Ichigo his powers back so they can ditch their powers onto him and go back to living happily and normal. Of course not really delving into the issue of what happened to this 'other person' who was like Ichigo who got powers dumped onto him.

Ichigo really is unstable right now, though not too surprising. Should be interesting to see how they plan on unfinalizing the 'Final' attack Ichigo used against Aizen .
Old 2011-11-04, 05:38   Link #4
Aiizen

Finally some concrete proof that they are aiming to bring his powers back! It has pained me since the day of the long-hair'd Ichigo that they have completely destroyed him. Will be really interesting to see what Chad has to say.

What I didn't quite get was they said they'd 'swap' powers, surely that means that Ichigo would once again lose his shinigami powers if he got them back and swapped with them? Did I misunderstand?
Old 2011-11-06, 19:45   Link #5
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
it means that they will revert back to normal humans, in exchange will absorb their powers and become a shinigami, even if i read the manga im still uncertain i got everything right. that's what i got from listening to the episode
Old 2011-11-06, 22:14   Link #6
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiizen View Post
What I didn't quite get was they said they'd 'swap' powers, surely that means that Ichigo would once again lose his shinigami powers if he got them back and swapped with them? Did I misunderstand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
it means that they will revert back to normal humans, in exchange will absorb their powers and become a shinigami, even if i read the manga im still uncertain i got everything right. that's what i got from listening to the episode
I'm not surprised to see anime viewers get really confused by the discussion to have taken place. I don't speak japanese, so I've no clue as to whether the anime team is to blame or those responsible for translating the episode.

Anyways, that's beside the point. What Ginjou's proposing is to help Ichigo regain his shinigami powers for the sake of allowing him and his fellow fullbringers to transfer their fullbring abilities onto Ichigo. Basically, the fullbringers supposedly just want to return to being normal human beings. So Ginjou's essentially asking Ichigo if he wants to become a dumping ground for their abilities. Its a pretty sweet deal for Ichigo in theory, because if these guys can be trusted, it would mean Ichigo would end up regaining his shinigami powers, while gaining fullbringers skills in the process (which would assumingly bring back his hollow powers as well since fullbring abilities are hollow-based).
Old 2011-11-08, 20:04   Link #7
Lumir

I find this all confusing. They say they wish to bring ichigo's shini powers back. Does this mean zangetsu and Hichigo are still around somewhere? It would make sense if they were around, but just dormant/locked away.

Back in the earlier eps of bleach i remeber someone talking about ichigo's spiritual pressure as being like a water facet that is on full blast all the time. And now it would see that facet is completely shut off. He lost all of his own spiritual pressure. Could ichigo be in a state like that drink gingo drank? Could his soul be drawn out like objects with obviously no spiritual pressure?

These full bringers have the ability to draw the soul out of things. I dont see them giving ichigo their own abilities, i see them using something like mugetsu to use all of their ability on him to draw out his dormant/locked powers. I mean ichigo still has his heart (hallow mask reference) and he still has his soul (shini reference). He just lost his spiritual pressure which seems to enable him to use said things.
Old 2011-11-09, 00:28   Link #8
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Wow, the chat is dead as hell in this forum, but I thought that this was one of the most exceptional episodes of Bleach I've ever watched...Animation, mood, atmosphere, revelations that actually had direct meaning (The hollow explanations) and not just opened a door to more mysterious bull$hit (i.e. Soul Key, previously Aizen's ultimate skittle)...Everything is so central, so contained right now, yet I can also feel the urgency...Loving Bleach right now...

The OP song is teh greatest aswell...