AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-21, 04:08   Link #20281
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Denial

phonetically sounds like

The Nile

Thus, "The Nile is a river in Egypt" or "Denial is a river in Egypt"
Ah, now I understand!

Quote:
Thanks

Although there is no Lord Zed... there is only CHIEFU

*watches Aurion run from the Belkarangers*
Do they eat Aurion-brand products for breakfast?

Quote:
Ginga x Subaru? What ki-

*dark aura behind him *

*ehem*

Er looking forward to seeing it then

If you're that concerned about length, just post them in piecemeal chapters for us to digest better
Oh, something along that line, though not as explicit. *cough*

And I'll probably be using the new format for the split. Makes it easier, I think.

Quote:
Concept Approved
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Yeah seriously. Its grown so much in the past week than it has for the past 2 months or so. I guess we can now safely say its back to how it used to be.
Which is good!

Quote:
I've got mild food poisoning myself before. Nothing some traditional Chinese med can't settle. Though I must say it doesn't make it any less painful.
Yep, that much is true.

Quote:
Well, I'm an inherently curious person, so cliffhangers are really my bane. When something catches my interest, I need to know what happens next. Cliffhangers=torture for me. I've learn how to read teasers, hints, and whatever previews and stuff I get, and guess from there. If there's anything I should be proud of, its my ability to do guesswork.
Well, eventually your curiosity will be satisfied, but before that, you're supposed to hang on to your chair anticipating what comes next. That's probably what makes books sell, anyway.

Quote:
So anyway, it really is around 25k words? That's massive.

So the bluecheese nuke is going to come?
Yep, probably tonight.

Quote:
Sort of like the synopsis for novels? Complete with genre listing and such? Why not?
I don't know about genre listing, but yeah, it's a synopsis of what to expect, similar to what Nighty writes back then. Or it can be an overall view, without all the mysterious mumbo-jumbo. Decisions, decisions ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Man, Mayura is awesome...but also scary. Such power.

Good explanations for Geki and Kageki Impulses. Subaru probably learned a thing or two from Mayura - and hey, maybe she is even a fan of her as well. Subaru was depressed because she could not copy Nanoha's fighting style, and then she saw Mayura one day... "Maybe I can do that...!"

OK, enough crack.

I think Kay forgot to mention that when Mayura performs Jacket Purges from Noble Eagle Form, Mayura gets nekkid for a few seconds.

*RUNS*

No wonder why she wins battles few seconds after she performs that purge...

That got me laughing for some time. I didn't even guess it could work that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Thanks for the comments! And yes Super Etna's supposed to be like Phantom Phoenix, but Storm Phoenix is something you're on right? Go aahead borrow away, crack is meant to be shared.
I'll probably think twice about the crack, but it's rather tempting, you know.

Storm Phoenix is what Signum in Unison with Agito can use with Laevateinn in Bow Form, an upgrade of Storm Falcon. I guess our ideas cross at some places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Roger. Three teaserz, HASSHA!

Spoiler for teasers:

I suddenly got when I imagined Hayate with that gesture.
Gosh, I got trapped by Hayate at that exact same moment when she said "P-please be gentle." Someone help me!

Quote:
Spoiler for teaser2:
What kind of treatment is the poor dog wolf getting? Don't worry, I'll save you some grace (much, much later)!

Quote:
Spoiler for teaser 3:
Ack, that's scary stuff! I'm guessing that Vita comes rushing through with Graf Eisen in Destruction Mode, bent on crushing Aurion into pancake.

Quote:
PM incoming in a few minutes.
Received.

Quote:
You call this bad news? This is DELICIOUS news!!!

Don't underestimate me! I'll gobble it up while savoring the flavor!!!
Thanks, but sometimes with greater length comes more errors. I think this is one such case.

Quote:
I love character interactions. So no problem with me.

you got Aurion right. I'll just PM you the required changes later...
Received.

Quote:
Aw, don't worry too much.
I think my greatest gripe would be Signum in this chapter. I have nothing to build her on, since she appears to be rather "perfect", a good leader, warrior, soldier, etc. So, I basically had to bust some canon (well, nothing too extreme) to create her blunder. Well, that's the most difficult part, I don't know if it looks rationally justified in GuardianS. Plus, for her to realize it now, it must look DOES NOT COMPUTE, to me at least. Anyway, we'll just see how it goes.

Quote:
Yup! Sounds good! Novel-format synopsis would fit best. Since your story is very well in the novel-lengths when finished...

Quote:

Aurion: Wait, does that make me an antagonist?!
Ah, so they do eat Aurion-brand stuff for breakfast.

=====

Back to writing Ginga x Subaru, editing some stuff, and probably will be posted tonight.

Hypertyping Mode, engaged!
Old 2008-02-21, 04:10   Link #20282
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler:

So... uh... did I get the Japanese translation right?
*runs*
Only for the noun and verb. If what you are looking for is "(Something) Sent from Heaven(or Sky, which makes for better flow)", "Sora(or 'Ten', if you insist) wo(or 'kara', which means from) Okutta mono", in which the 'mono' refers to that (something).

Ugh this is getting iffy. This is the best I can do I guess, so I'll pass it on to the next better player. Sorry.
Old 2008-02-21, 04:31   Link #20283
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Thanks Jimmy!

Quote:

*Opens mouth*
*closes it*

*Facepalms*

My head just exploded. Thank you Kha.
Explosive crack everytime.

I'm still shopping Foy's portrait, and digging for good shots of Virtue and Nadleeh, but here's something to make things worse:
Spoiler for WTFFFFFFFF?!:

GIMMYXFOY?!?!?!?!?!

*brain explodes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I'll probably think twice about the crack, but it's rather tempting, you know.

Storm Phoenix is what Signum in Unison with Agito can use with Laevateinn in Bow Form, an upgrade of Storm Falcon. I guess our ideas cross at some places.
It's alright, I can call the powered-up bow Storm Falcon too if you want.
Old 2008-02-21, 04:36   Link #20284
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
It's alright, I can call the powered-up bow Storm Falcon too if you want.
No, don't. Since you're the first who produces the idea, then it should be yours. I'll retain Storm Phoenix by modifying it slightly, so don't worry.
Old 2008-02-21, 04:46   Link #20285
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I did some research into Archerko after this, and YES PLEASE! Certain typical F/SN H4XX abillities will need to be worked on, but the character? Bring her into the OC!

Quote:
KO-ARCHER!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

Good thing I held back when I did; now Kha's real imouto can appear under someone else's creation!

In case no one did, this was the secret clause I prepared:
Spoiler for Spoiler! Spoiler!:
Even though Ko-Archer appears, I guess she isn't Kha's imouto, ne?
Kha, I know you like crack, but crack that draws characters OOC is not acceptable at all. There is no way Sette would try to kill one of her sisters. She's one of the two that tried to bring Fate to Jail's side.

Quote:
HOLY SHI--

KEROKO! Cinque was the closest to Kha in my plans, and now... HELP CRACK! CRAAAAAAACK!!!

Is this thanks for my delectable dark!Keroko comment?
No, just noting the similarities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
OMG!! YOU DIDN'T!!! YOU TOOK THE SYMBOL OF THE Imperium of Man AND TURNED INTO A BELKA SYMBOL?!!!

NICE LOL XD

Way to take 40k material and use it for your own means :P XD
Belka has been 40k'ed since forever around here.

Quote:
lol preview time.

Well sorta. Just the pre-title scene >.>
Hopefully it'll end the protests of the people who are like "Nanoha + Angst = no."

Spoiler for Scene 0, MSLN Alpha, Episode 02:

So... uh... did I get the Japanese translation right?
*runs*

Random trivia: Raising Heart is saying:

[Those Unforgettable Days. For Them I Live.]
So... she lost RH?!

That certainly explains a lot of things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
She deserves more than a Throne
She actually has a mini throne with a mini desk on Kane's desk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
He was nice enough to write "SSS" for speed, but he was under no obligation to. In power it is only on the good side of average.

Spoiler:
To use Dkellis words: when making something, you have to think 'does this fit in the Nanohaverse?' The Nanohaverse has very short combat ranges, anything that operates outside those ranges goes outside the boundaries of the Nanohaverse (for example, Dieci's Heavy Barrel, which is pretty much a 'state of the art' cannon, has nowhere near the range of this thing) his weapon is able to kill pretty much every member of the Nanoha cast, simply stay out of sight, pull the trigger, and with a projectile that goes -what was it again? 2000m/s?- he only needs to be 2 km away to score an instant kill.

It's a weapon that doesn't fit with the close combat theme that Nanoha portrays, which lowers its credibillity dramatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
So I've noticed. People seem to take it WAY too seriously.
>_>
<_<
Pot calling the kettle black.

Quote:
I wonder what would happen if I mention SSSolid SSSnake?
We'd laugh at the silliness.
Old 2008-02-21, 04:52   Link #20286
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I did some research into Archerko after this, and YES PLEASE! Certain typical F/SN H4XX abillities will need to be worked on, but the character? Bring her into the OC!
"Your Command is my Wish."

Quote:
Kha, I know you like crack, but crack that draws characters OOC is not acceptable at all. There is no way Sette would try to kill one of her sisters. She's one of the two that tried to bring Fate to Jail's side.
Oh no... I thought she was rather harsh...!

If that's the case, we're gonna have EMO-Sette post Rebuilt, and I like the sound of that too!

With that out of the way...
Quote:
No, just noting the similarities.
Unlimited Rumbler Works anyone?

*a new mutation of crack begins...*

Quote:
She actually has a mini throne with a mini desk on Kane's desk.
The mental picture made me LOL.

Little Boss Zwei FTW!
Quote:
We'd laugh at the silliness.
Old 2008-02-21, 05:01   Link #20287
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Sure its hypocritical. But those are exceptions to the rule and not the norm. Chrono is an Enforcer and was trained. Fate was trained to be a weapon. Nanoha chose to help Yuuno and was dead determined to 'befriend' Fate. RH wasn't supposed to be that easy to use and had a ridiculously long pass phrase to activate. Not to mention that Nanoha is a sort of spell casting prodigy who constantly amazes Yuuno who tutors her in magic.
Raising Heart is a terrible example for you to choose. First as mentioned before, it has a ridiculously long pass phrase to activate. Second, it is an INTELLIGENT device.
Irrellivent, Irrellivent, Irrellivent. We have a child, a child, and... a child. My beef is not with their circumstance. It's with anyone trying to use the argument 'so easy a child could use it' is trying to use an argument to define themselves with a group who already have an entire platoon's worth of children by StrikerS. Nobody realisticly ever puts children into combat situations like this. (Except the derranged, or Somali malitia.) But this deviates into philosophical areas I will avoid just to suspend disbelief.

Just to avoid a clash, do not use that term in an argument. A more fitting 'so easy a complete idiot could kill with it' would be much more functional to swallow.

Quote:
Well, at least I know what impression you have on Yuuno Jokes aside, why do you think conventional weapons are banned. They were too easy to use and abuse. Humans are scum. Responsible? Ha ha ha!! Bwahahaha!!! There will always be idiots and irresponsible people. When weapons get easier to use the more it gets abused. Relying on the responsibility of a person is just plain naive in my opinion.
That is a risk you have to account for. In fact, in reality, a difficult to use weapon is MORE dangerous to the untrained and those around them than an easy to use weapon. A difficult to use weapon is under-respected, mishandled, jacked with... and when someone finally figures it out, it blows their head off. Oops. An easy to use weapon is straight forward. It can be abused, but so can any other weapon so long as the person is determined to abuse it.

Now, in combat, an easy to use weapon is actually prefferable. Nanoha got lucky in episode two of the first season since Raging (You say raising, I say Raging, I like Raging better, sounds more formidable. I've seen both uses.) Heart was as you said, 'intelligent' device, and activated just because she asked NICELY. If she would have had to go through that whole password spiel to activate it, she'd be a smear on the steps. An easy to use weapon is CRITICAL to combat. Simplicity in use is one of the most important mechanical features asside from stopping power.

Ease of use translates to combat speed, and combat speed translates to first shot, first kill response time. And then there's Murphy's law. Let's not even GO there.

As for responsibility. There will always be irrisponsible and insane people. Who do you think Jail is? The pinacle of human morality? It's the job of us responsible people to kick the CRAP out of the irrisponsible ones.

Quote:
Random thought: Perhaps that is why Devices are called devices and not weapons...
Could be because they function like a multitool that just happens to include a weapon format... *shrug.*

Quote:
Hmm... I think I understand this better now. Thanks
True, very true. I have to disagree with 2 and 3 since you have hinted that shots can be guided so weaving around obstacles is still possible and you might be forgetting that the firer might be flying. Most of the time, people fail to look up when scanning for danger.
No, no guidance on the Lance, it's micro direction management. At a certain distance, the amount of physical deviation you must impart on the barrel to adjust aim becomes too small for human muscles to manage the movement. What I was suggesting was that a last moment correction controled by the device gets that final micro-tune out to ensure the aim is true at say, the indicated twenty-thousand meters.

As for failing to look up. There is always this one thing from Star Trek II, 'The Wrath of Khan' that I take with me into any form of battle situation. It is a line spock stated. "His tactics indicate, two-dimensional thinking." Many, MANY people think in a flat plane. It's programmed into the human psyche, being terrestrial beings and all. Playing battlefield, I try to employ as much 3D tactical manuevers as I can. (Never going up high though... Everyone's got anti-sniper eyes locked on the tops of things out of practice. Best places are Mid levels, low points. I have my book on sniping that actually details good position selection in one chapter. $40 book... 'The Ultimate Sniper'. Fun read. Written by an actual marine sniper.)

The mere fact that I stated 'probably not coming from above' should indicate that I give it consideration. But when you think about it. If I've got ten second warning on a bolt of energy traveling two-thousand meters a second. If they're above me, that puts them at thirteen miles high (13.1). Or 69,168 feet above sea level. Right around 2.4 times the height of Mt. Everest. It's going to be cold, the air will be thin, and thus the lance less effective. I don't see any mage putting themselves in that kind of thin air, cold, uncomfortable position just to take a shot at me when there are so many other viable options.

Quote:
True we have to think of the whole picture but you seems to fall into the same problem. Nanoha has quite alot of experience. Its likely if you shoot and miss her the first time, you're in major trouble. She has Wide Area Search and can defend herself for quite some time. Even under AMF to boot. Not only that she has a "sonic move" spell as well, allowing her to dodge your attacks. Also she can and will shoot through obstacles just to hit you. Not to mention she can AOE your general area via starlight breaker. And that is if she's alone.

Its no use trying to figure out who will win since there are too many unaccounted factors. The main deciding factor will be can you hit her first?
I know, I was using a slightly upscaled example, but keeping it simple. In reality, I'm totally unfit to engage Nanoha. I have little mobility, I'm out of shape, my aim is only human, and I lack the technical resources I would need to engage her short of an all out artillery strike. She has abilities such as binding, flash move, 3 dimensional flight, multi-shot attack, beam spam... more beam spam... a magical UAV, even more beam spam... barriers, barrier jacket, Did I mention beam spam?

Quote:
:Shrugs: That is true to a certain point since lethal force is pretty subjective. If the amount of force applied didn't kill you, will it still be considered lethal force?
Exactly. [/Raiden]

Quote:
How about making Crash alot less haxx?
Crash is fine. I'm still fine tuning Battery, its weapons, and the Olympian Armor.
Old 2008-02-21, 05:04   Link #20288
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Oh! Happy Birthday! Sorry if I was late in greeting.
Thanks! Don't mind about it!

Quote:
lol?

Quote:
I'll be borrowing Lowe's style of profiling with the Cleric-Knights. Thanks again!

CLERIC-KNIGHTS
Justicar Roy Fokker

Gosh I can't find his portrait...

Spoiler for Justicar Foy Rokker:
Foy is... a little confused?

Looking for more pictures to patch this file up. Its in pieces.

Comments & Criticisms even flames welcome!

Ideas too, because I'm a little brain-jammed and I might have forgotten something.
OMG!! ROY FOKKER! O_O

Err... Foy Rokker of course!

Well I was hoping for something like a VF now but the Virtue Terminator Armor is fun too.
Old 2008-02-21, 05:09   Link #20289
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
OMG!! ROY FOKKER! O_O

Err... Foy Rokker of course!

Well I was hoping for something like a VF now but the Virtue Terminator Armor is fun too.
World's biggest booboo. No wonder I thought I forgot something.

Also added Virtue, though for some of us here that doesn't need any introduction...

His personal armanent VF5 takes the shape of the VF25 autorifle being one thing, but the big reason that makes him Foy is that Love is his best weapon, and that Nadleeh the AI when projected into reality is really L--

*static*

Eh? Why am I disconnected again?

Foy: Over here.

Old 2008-02-21, 05:19   Link #20290
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Feh... bleh. My mind seems to be on strike tonight. I'm just going to go to bed. (It's 4:21 AM here.)
Old 2008-02-21, 05:23   Link #20291
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
song ATM: Steel Beowulf (moAbi remix)

Quote:
I'm still shopping Foy's portrait, and digging for good shots of Virtue and Nadleeh, but here's something to make things worse:
Spoiler for WTFFFFFFFF?!:
WDF?

KHA!! YOU DARE TAINT THIS THREAD WITH THIS BLASPHEMY???? THIS CALLS FOR MY ALMIGHTY GOD FINGER!!!!

Oh, wait. I'll just counterattack with this instead.
Spoiler for Ready for action!:

USB500 watches as Exia-tan pwns Kha with her Seven Swords of Heavens skill.

===================

Spoiler for space-saving:

So yeah. Lyrical of Time's going to receive some overhauls here and there. Comments and/or anything are welcome.

P/S: that appearance was supposed to be Hikki's original design when I first created him.

My brain is frozen....
Old 2008-02-21, 05:32   Link #20292
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
WDF?

KHA!! YOU DARE TAINT THIS THREAD WITH THIS BLASPHEMY???? THIS CALLS FOR MY ALMIGHTY GOD FINGER!!!!

After Ko-Archer craze, we're gonna start a Setsuna-Exiako craze?

Quote:

So yeah. Lyrical of Time's going to receive some overhauls here and there. Comments and/or anything are welcome.

P/S: that appearance was supposed to be Hikki's original design when I first created him.

My brain is frozen....
I see.

Has the timing changed? When does Hikki appear?

EDIT: I've been making silly bumbles all afternoon, and Nadleeh's hair won't come out right. Not to mention Foy's image completely eludes me...

I think I need a break...

*leaves crack on laptop and walks away*
Old 2008-02-21, 06:01   Link #20293
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
No. Just No.
Old 2008-02-21, 06:03   Link #20294
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Now, in combat, an easy to use weapon is actually prefferable. Nanoha got lucky in episode two of the first season since Raging (You say raising, I say Raging, I like Raging better, sounds more formidable. I've seen both uses.) Heart was as you said, 'intelligent' device, and activated just because she asked NICELY. If she would have had to go through that whole password spiel to activate it, she'd be a smear on the steps. An easy to use weapon is CRITICAL to combat. Simplicity in use is one of the most important mechanical features asside from stopping power.
This actually reminds me of something which I've been toying around with, which is the idea that Raising Heart is not, at base, meant to be a weapon.

I realize that Seven Arcs may have completely scrapped that approach by the time of StrikerS, but rationally speaking, when Yuuno owned Raising Heart, he probably wasn't using it to shoot people with beamspam, but rather to deal with Lost Logia like the Jewel Seeds.

Raising Heart can "seal" Jewel Seeds, somehow, whatever "sealing" them means. Technically, so can Bardiche. I don't know if any other Devices have the same capabilities; Chrono's might, but I don't think he ever managed to use it like that.

Now, it's obvious that right now Nanoha uses Raising Heart as a weapon, and it's had all sorts of weapon-y modifications done to it.

But was it intended to be primarily a weapon, or was it something else, and being a weapon only one of its possible functions?
Old 2008-02-21, 06:07   Link #20295
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Dunno.

Quote:
I see.

Has the timing changed? When does Hikki appear?
Officially, fanonally, Lyrical of Time Rebuild starts at January 12th, MC 0076. So he won't see actions during StrikerS timeline but he (as well as my other OCs) will mention events leading to Lyrical of Time.

Unless it's necessary to change his timeline, MC0076 will be the start of his life as TSAB officer.
Old 2008-02-21, 06:28   Link #20296
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
To be fair, it's not Crash that's hax, it's his equipment.
Here's an actual quote "These included seven dimensional incidents, four of which had class SS+ level magical explosions that rocked TSAGCOM itself."
Let me put it this way, he gets off scott-free when he causes multiple dimensional incidents and yet Precia Testarossa was exiled for causing one mid scale dimensional incident.

How the heck is it not haxx?

His equipment is even worse. Its everything I don't want my E.V.A device to become... I'm in despair every time I see it. Although to be fair, I think mine is rather haxxed in defense.
Quote:
Irrellivent, Irrellivent, Irrellivent. We have a child, a child, and... a child. My beef is not with their circumstance. It's with anyone trying to use the argument 'so easy a child could use it' is trying to use an argument to define themselves with a group who already have an entire platoon's worth of children by StrikerS. Nobody realisticly ever puts children into combat situations like this. (Except the derranged, or Somali malitia.) But this deviates into philosophical areas I will avoid just to suspend disbelief.

Just to avoid a clash, do not use that term in an argument. A more fitting 'so easy a complete idiot could kill with it' would be much more functional to swallow.
agreed
Quote:
That is a risk you have to account for. In fact, in reality, a difficult to use weapon is MORE dangerous to the untrained and those around them than an easy to use weapon. A difficult to use weapon is under-respected, mishandled, jacked with... and when someone finally figures it out, it blows their head off. Oops. An easy to use weapon is straight forward. It can be abused, but so can any other weapon so long as the person is determined to abuse it.
If they're stupid enough to kill themselves, then they deserve to die. True any weapon can be abused but the various devices are a bit more difficult to abuse then your weapon.
Quote:
It was my belief that Raising Heart (this is the name is the correct one i believe) is intelligent enough to allow Nanoha to bypass the password lock. I mean, look at the situation... for example if you're a soldier with a rifle and a suicide bomber is almost within blast range of you, is the officer beside you going to insist that you go through all the various checks and such before allowing you to fire?

In real life, I agree that an easy to use weapon is critical, but this isn't real life.
Quote:
Ease of use translates to combat speed, and combat speed translates to first shot, first kill response time. And then there's Murphy's law. Let's not even GO there.

As for responsibility. There will always be irrisponsible and insane people. Who do you think Jail is? The pinacle of human morality? It's the job of us responsible people to kick the CRAP out of the irrisponsible ones.
And you're treading way too close to that line for comfort.
Quote:
Crash is fine. I'm still fine tuning Battery, its weapons, and the Olympian Armor.
Fine? Right.... its as fine as Kha is normal. See my response to Kagerou.
Old 2008-02-21, 07:04   Link #20297
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
"Your Command is my Wish."

Oh no... I thought she was rather harsh...!

If that's the case, we're gonna have EMO-Sette post Rebuilt, and I like the sound of that too!

With that out of the way... Unlimited Rumbler Works anyone?

*a new mutation of crack begins...*

The mental picture made me LOL.

Little Boss Zwei FTW!
Begining intervention.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kha....

Try it and DIE.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-21, 07:07   Link #20298
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'll be borrowing Lowe's style of profiling with the Cleric-Knights. Thanks again!

CLERIC-KNIGHTS
Justicar Foy Rokker

Gosh I can't find his portrait...

Spoiler for Justicar Foy Rokker:
Foy is... a little confused?

Looking for more pictures to patch this file up. Its in pieces.

Comments & Criticisms even flames welcome!

Ideas too, because I'm a little brain-jammed and I might have forgotten something.
Oh yeah, Gimmy is a sneaky little brat ain't he? Something he definitely needs when spying on his sister in the field

*dodges*

For some reason though, once I've seen his full profile Foy' as Virtue/Nadleeh...

DOES NOT COMPUTE

So when can we expect his execution lines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post

Oh, something along that line, though not as explicit. *cough*

And I'll probably be using the new format for the split. Makes it easier, I think.
Looking... most forward to it <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare"
Gosh, I got trapped by Hayate at that exact same moment when she said "P-please be gentle." Someone help me!
We can't help you... we're trapped as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
Ah, so they do eat Aurion-brand stuff for breakfast.

That has a very strange image in my head for some reason...

Lucky Aurion having three young girls for breakfast

*runs from Triple Rider Kick*

Quote:
His personal armanent VF5 takes the shape of the VF25 autorifle being one thing, but the big reason that makes him Foy is that Love is his best weapon, and that Nadleeh the AI when projected into reality is really L--

*static*

Eh? Why am I disconnected again?

Foy: Over here.

So the Nadleeh AI is actually Lyn Mi- *radio static*

*taps radio*

Damnit..

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500

My brain is frozen....
And the Rebuild mania heats up with USB joining in! Nice Rebuild of Hikki's format, though it seems 404-tan has eaten up the history section

And much better looking Hikki template there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Begining intervention.
Spoiler:

Not if I get to him first!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-21, 07:39   Link #20299
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

Why fight when we can work together?

Franz: "Alpha 1-1 to Aus'ruf, we've found the target's temple. Unable to attack, request ion cannon strike."

Aus'ruf: "Copy, relaying targeting data to firing platform.

Goose: "Ready, Lowe?"

Lowe: "Let's do this."

(Look above to Lowe's post)

Franz: "This is Alpha 1-1. Sweet. Mighty fine shooting. Request you place Sierra One One Seven on standby in case the target survived."

Aus'ruf: "Copy. Shall we deploy him with the Alt Eisen variation?"

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-21, 07:46   Link #20300
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Last post for tonight. My brain is overloaded with the fun of Company of Heroes I need to stop now.

Quote:

That has a very strange image in my head for some reason...

Lucky Aurion having three young girls for breakfast

*runs from Triple Rider Kick*
Lucky Aurion is lucky indeed.

*dodges Triple Rider Kick*

Quote:
And the Rebuild mania heats up with USB joining in! Nice Rebuild of Hikki's format, though it seems 404-tan has eaten up the history section

And much better looking Hikki template there
1: yeah, 404-tan wants to keep the history section for herself.

2: not new, but still refreshing. besides, it's easier to picture Hikki and his romantic affair with Widuri daily activities.

*dodges Reppuken*

Next rebuild to consider: Annabelle, Shin-chan & Zengar Zombolt Jackson Armstrong. Hopefully, some Takeru & hot meganekko MILF Frieda and the whole Johansen Family as well.

Quote:

Holy crap!!!
Closed Thread