AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-06-03, 10:14   Link #941
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Don't mess with Loran!!! he'll go girl...Err...I mean drag on you.

Who ever did this truly is a gundam fanatic. Awesome!
Old 2009-06-03, 10:36   Link #942
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Turn A Gundam is still a Gundam.
mizushima: "a super robot does not deserve the title of GUNDAM" (!?)
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 10:43   Link #943
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNDAM H.E.X. View Post
I'm pretty sure I have never heard he said anything like that.
And the only one which is described as "superior over all other Gundam" (in Gundam 00) is 00 Raiser.
Old 2009-06-03, 13:07   Link #944
fizzmaister
The Tall One

The variety in DW: Gundam is amazing. The only things that bother me are that the character list is disorganized, that unlike DW:G 1 the story missions don't really tell a story, and that there is no Japanese voice track. However, I have to say, I am warming up to Char's VA.
Old 2009-06-04, 11:47   Link #945
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNDAM H.E.X. View Post
Then why make Gundam G then? I like...no I LOVE THAT SERIES! That is a manly Gundam series. But now Iam stuck with emo's and cry babies. But at least the gundam babes are still hawt hawt hawt!

Mai Waifu Konata agrees.

God Gundam parody PS2 game.
Old 2009-06-06, 04:40   Link #946
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Is Mobile Ops: One Year War on the 360 ever coming to North America any time soon?
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 01:14   Link #947
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Moar screen:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1224647_1407.html

To tell the truth, I can't make out what the hell they are saying. Is it related to special attack?
Old 2009-06-08, 02:32   Link #948
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Moar screen:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1224647_1407.html

To tell the truth, I can't make out what the hell they are saying. Is it related to special attack?
They're talking about the usual features of having two units close to each other, like Dual Attack(Turn Types), Defence Assist(the classic scene of Dynames defending Virtue, but not plot based this time), and Shooting Assist(the Gaza Cs and IJ/SF).
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 03:58   Link #949
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
Is Mobile Ops: One Year War on the 360 ever coming to North America any time soon?
Nope. Never. The damn game has had like 50,000 release dates, and when the time comes, it gets pushed back.

I stopped hoping for it.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 02:11   Link #950
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Thanks to Gundam games I'm finally starting to be able to tell the difference between the Freedom and Strike Freedom Gundams. Specifically Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 which is surprisingly a lot more fun then I ever thought it would end up being. Now if only they had completed it by including Gundam X which seems to be the only missing series besides 00.

Soma seems to be on the blue team at this stage. Wonder why....must have something to do with the Wars Break that seems to make stuff like this happen:

Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 02:34   Link #951
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Wars Break in this game is a system in which random character will intervene in the battle after certain condition is fufilled.

For example, one of the earlier scan indicate that Bernie and the Cyclops team will appear after Char is defeated in the Jaburo stage by Amuro. Another scan shows Patrick tauting aganist Garrod after the Frost Bros had retreated.

From the implementation of Wars Break, I don't think the game will be partition into various series, but will be one giant crossover ala SRWs.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2009-06-10 at 05:19.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 04:50   Link #952
Code
最強の剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Wars Break in this game is a system in which random character will intervene in the battle after certain condition is fufilled.

For example, one of the earlier scan indicate that Bernie and the Cyclops team will appear after Char iS defeated in the Jaburo stage by Amuro. Another scan shows Patrick tauting aganist Garrod after the Frost Bros had retreated.

From the implementation of Wars Break, I don't think the game will be partition into various series, but will be one giant crossover ala SRWs.
I doubt so. I don't think that Wars Break will contribute to the plot, and it will probably be one of those optional bonus features that helps or hinders you upon completion of certain targets. Other than that, I don't see any of the summoned characters interfering with the main plot.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 23:59   Link #953
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

OMG!!! Just got the Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2. And I must say it's an AWESOME BUY!!!

I've gone through the some walkthroughs since you need CERTAIN gundam guys against you to open up some missions. Also the game i.e. Domon is mobile fighter, he can be cybernetic New Type if you finished a certain mission and talk to someone in the lounge area. He can now pilot M.S. Units. XD

Well Iam playing the Official and Mission modes, but I gotta say Iam more entertained on the mission mode. You can also fight Lacus Clyne in either Freedom or a random unit. lol As a Gundam G. fan of course you all know what gundam Iam using. Problem is Domon's very versatile in all aspect except for one. His range on shots, it pretty much likely sucks balls, since his only ranged shot are the head and shoulder vulcans. The only way to get a decent range of fire out of him is his finishing move and God/Burning slashes which can knockdown mobile suits within the range, melee and evasion Domon Kashu is awesome, probably since if God/Burning gundam had a range attack or have a gun it'll probably be the most powerful unit there.

Top Ten Gundam pilot Stats.

Spoiler for Top 10:
Old 2009-06-11, 00:03   Link #954
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

It's interesting to note that Lacus's Shot is on par with Kira's. Her weakness is in Fight.
Old 2009-06-11, 00:33   Link #955
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Also the ONLY way to make G-Gundam really godlike in this game is to have the skill "overdrive", since that's the skill where you can use a combination attack even when alone. You can now use Domon's best ranged attack the Sekiha-TenKyouken.
Old 2009-06-11, 00:35   Link #956
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I want to get my hands on the game (was a sucker for DW-style games). But, I may be starting work soon, and yeah, game playing takes a back seat.
Old 2009-06-11, 03:40   Link #957
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

For the best overdrive one player move, that would be the Turn A's explosive bomb. That or Wing Zero's over the top side beams.
Old 2009-06-12, 09:20   Link #958
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

English version of Kira VS Master Asia

An over reliance on weapons are is a sure sign of weakness - Master Asia

lol
Old 2009-06-12, 10:24   Link #959
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
English version of Kira VS Master Asia

An over reliance on weapons are is a sure sign of weakness - Master Asia

lol
Shin!, please now join the Master Asia gang & along with Domon to become the Trio of the East & p@wn that damn Holy-Yamato to punisment!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 13:43   Link #960
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I didn't really care for Domon's VA in that vid. Its a shame his original VA's no longer in the business.