Always needs more Loli

good to see other nanoha legion suporters XD
Old 2007-11-03, 14:02   Link #11962
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneja View Post
good to see other nanoha legion suporters XD
We one, We are many, We are the LEGIONS.
Old 2007-11-03, 14:07   Link #11963
Eryops

Quote:
Originally Posted by todkapuz View Post
I have no idea yet who will get my votes in 2008 ... other than Hanyuu and Kotomi-CHAN~~~~~~~~~ and hopefully Tsuruya-san will get some more needed airplay.... I need more nyron and megessa in my diet-sa.

still half a year to go in elligability..
I agree; it is pretty early, so there may well be a number of new characters that have yet to appear but will be worth voting for.

PS: It seems that Keiichi's comment was right on the mark:

Old 2007-11-03, 14:09   Link #11964
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

I think I've decided who to support for next year, BUT I'll be adding to my list along the year.
Today is Matsuribayashi-hen day. We've lived past June 1983...I mean, November 3, 2007!
Old 2007-11-03, 14:09   Link #11965
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

My vote goes to Sora (and of course Runa and San) regardless how many new characters may appear in the future
Old 2007-11-03, 14:10   Link #11966
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
I'll support wktk-san next year...
And Kyou, Ryou & Nagisa (), Fuuko (Clannad)
Aoi-chan, Nanaka (Myself; Yourself)
Ginsama.. er no Futami-san, Mao-nee, Yuumi (Kimikisu)
Honami (Rental Magica) for CV lovelove
Kuro-chan, Rin-chan, UsaMimi, Shirai-sensei (Kojikan)
Sora-tan (Sketchbook)
MiyaMiya, Tamaki (Bamboo Blade)
Akari (Night Wizard)

A few from only new series~
Feito-chan will get 燃える支援 as always..and the Higurashi girls too!
Old 2007-11-03, 14:20   Link #11967
Daneja
Always needs more Loli

little bit offtopic: who else thinks Kyou & Ryou from Clannad are really similar to Kagami and Tsukasa ?
Old 2007-11-03, 14:22   Link #11968
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Lol, the neg reps keep coming, these trolls are real retards...

Thread
Anime Saimoe Tournament...
Date
2007-11-03 16:03
Comment
Celebrating your rigging of a rigged tournament is in poor taste. ----> omg really, what a jerk

Thread
Date
2007-11-03 15:51
Comment
bad language

The funny thing is, if Rika would have lost the match, I wouldn't have gone here and there neg. repping Nagi followers because Rika lost. Instead, I'm the one getting this trolls. Why can't people accept things as they are like rational beings? This is really pissing me off, I wish they would become an hero and stop bothering us.

As for the voting... It will be sad indeed if the Higurashi girls get revenge votes in next year's SaiMoe just because they won. This shows the same attitude as these stupid troll reps.. But no doubt they'll have. Since the elevens are pretty much pissed off because of this. And since I don't really think Sora will be getting too far, I'll end up supporting Higu girls again, or maybe Clannad girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneja View Post
little bit offtopic: who else thinks Kyou & Ryou from Clannad are really similar to Kagami and Tsukasa ?
me
Old 2007-11-03, 14:26   Link #11969
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I remember someone saying something like "Wouldn't be awsome if Rika won because she slipped under everyone's radar?".
I dont remember who said that tho.
Old 2007-11-03, 14:29   Link #11970
Daneja
Always needs more Loli

Quote:
Lol, the neg reps keep coming, these trolls are real retards...

Thread
Date
2007-11-03 16:03
Comment
Celebrating your rigging of a rigged tournament is in poor taste.

Thread
Date
2007-11-03 15:51
Comment
bad language

The funny thing is, if Rika would have lost the match, I wouldn't have gone here and there neg. repping Nagi followers because Rika lost. Instead, I'm the one getting this trolls. Why can't people accept things as they are like rational beings? This is really pissing me off, I wish they would become an hero and stop bothering us.
Isnt that the same a hoping for a miracle? some people just cant accept things how they are. I pity them for being that weak
Old 2007-11-03, 14:32   Link #11971
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

Sorry to interrupt the fun, but umm...let's try to keep the rep discussions off the board before the mods ban us or something. Apparently, we're not supposed to talk about reps on the boards, so yeah...

Back to Saimoe, I'm sure some people would be bitter about the defeat, but honestly, second place is very, very good, and I'm very proud of Nagi! I've voted for her in some previous rounds, so I can understand her moe. The thing is, this tournament's real purpose is to promote moe, and I'm sure what Nagi has achieved have certainly accomplished this purpose. I'm very proud of her, just as I'm very proud of Rika and essentially all the contestants for even qualifying and being able to take the spotlight for at least a single day. It's been a fun road, so let's keep it that way till the end? There's still super moe, right?
Old 2007-11-03, 14:33   Link #11972
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

I don't mind them being what they are, they can be what the hell their minds dictates them, but it's another thing when they start bothering me about it.

And saying that WE (I mean, how the hell people like us can rig a tournament like this? unbelievable ) rigged the tournament...

I'm for the mods to close this thread and let it die peacefully before it starts changing into a BAWWWWing and whining war. Those interested in Super Moe should make another thread and then they can continue their tournament tracking from there. But it's just my opinion.
Old 2007-11-03, 14:35   Link #11973
Daneja
Always needs more Loli

awww but this thread was used for all the saimoes
Old 2007-11-03, 14:37   Link #11974
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

It was just my opinion, don't take it as the final decision
Old 2007-11-03, 14:38   Link #11975
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Anybody know if this is the longest thread... ever?
Old 2007-11-03, 14:40   Link #11976
Konata-chan
Wannabe Konata Izumi

Send a message via AIM to Konata-chan Send a message via MSN to Konata-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I remember someone saying something like "Wouldn't be awsome if Rika won because she slipped under everyone's radar?".
I dont remember who said that tho.
I think I remember saying something about how it would be nice to have a Konata vs. Rika final because they are blue-haired lolis who slipped under the radar. I think another person agreed, saying it would be nice if Rika would win because she is under the radar, and we should keep her low-key to increase the chances. I think that Nagi was the under-the-radar person for the top half because Shana and Nagi are like the same person Everyone else was the target for elimination due to various reasons:

Konata, Tsukasa (anti Kyo-ani, anti L*S)
Shinku, Nanoha (RM vs Nanoha rivalry, also some people wanted new arrivals to win over veteran elite 8 members, Nanoha wasn't loli...)
Rena - had a target on her back ever since she defeated Kagami
Louise - general dislike of her character by non-Japanese and ZnTII's poor performance

It's a sad but inevitable part of a single-elimination tourney, but even with the loss of favorites, it makes the tournament much more fun due to the unpredictability factor. My only concern to the contest is for 2chers to stop having a xenophobic outlook on things.
Old 2007-11-03, 14:43   Link #11977
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata-chan View Post
It's a sad but inevitable part of a single-elimination tourney, but even with the loss of favorites, it makes the tournament much more fun due to the unpredictability factor. My only concern to the contest is for 2chers to stop having a xenophobic outlook on things.
This will never happen. Those kind of people are really religious about these kind of things.

We laughed at those xenophobic whines posted in 2chan but I feel that, in reality, they REALLY feel as if their pride was taken from them, otherwise they would not be so worked up now.
Old 2007-11-03, 14:46   Link #11978
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Anybody know if this is the longest thread... ever?
There is a thread in the nanoha sub-forum with 14800+ post.

The Nanoha sub-forum didn't surpress the Gundam subforum in useless post for nothing.
Old 2007-11-03, 14:49   Link #11979
Daneja
Always needs more Loli

yep theres a nanoha thread which goes up to almost 800 pages if i remember right
Old 2007-11-03, 14:51   Link #11980
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.a View Post
We laughed at those xenophobic whines posted in 2chan but I feel that, in reality, they REALLY feel as if their pride was taken from them, otherwise they would not be so worked up now.
This is probably true, and even if I were them, I also would be a little bit angry.
But it's their fault that the foreign voters decided about everything. I mean, if they would have mobilized a larger amount of people wanting to vote, this would never happen... Just look how many jp. votes Fate vs. Gin had.... or even Kagami vs. Rena..

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Closed Thread