AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-05, 07:35   Link #2181
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I think finding out about Kazuma's past will be a huge thing for people. After all he made such a radical shift just in ability over those years.
Yeah, I really want to know how he became a contractor, how he met that girl and how they became lovers and everything that happened during the coarse of those four years. I'm really hoping the anime will reveal more of that.
anime_addict90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 10:09   Link #2182
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
same old same old predictable stuff imo...
he meets rin and falls in love ~ she gets killed in front of him ~ he is weak and powerless to do anything ~ he then makes a contract after he fell deep down in sorrow ~ and the rest is history *yadda yadda*

would be surprising if they manage to pull something else out of the hat though

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 10:50   Link #2183
UPR

I haven't read the novel as they are still being translated, but a question for who have read the novel does it say he fell in love with her? could it be just speculation from someone here. Kazuma always said he wants to protect people could it be that he could not protect her and that's why he feels guilty. Again i have not read that's why im asking.
Old 2007-08-05, 10:56   Link #2184
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
he meets rin and falls in love ~ she gets killed in front of him ~ he is weak and powerless to do anything ~ he then makes a contract after he fell deep down in sorrow ~ and the rest is history *yadda yadda*

are you saying that from what do you think it happened or you read the novel?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 11:46   Link #2185
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ what i think ofc...im not that dumb to leave a real spoiler untagged or in fact even write it down without consideration for others

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-08-05, 14:18   Link #2186
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

I wonder what the 'catch' is to the contract he made though--it seems hard to believe that he'd get all that power from the wind god without giving up something in return. Maybe every time he uses the power it shortens his lifespan? What would a wind god want in return? Probably not money...anyway, I hope before the series is over we get to see more of Kazuma's backstory and what the contract really entails...
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 15:20   Link #2187
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

yea we need to kno his history and how he even meet the windgod o.o
Raykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 15:26   Link #2188
stmp

This might have came up before, but I couldnt browse through all 100 pages, does anyone know the information of ED2 "Matataki no Kiwoku"?

Like when it's going to be released etc etc.
stmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 04:50   Link #2189
usagijen

This is quite delayed, but I hope you guys will still read this deep frying of episode 15 It would've made the episode not as absurd as GONZO turned it into, IMO...

Kaze no Stigma Episode 15 Summary,Commentary + deep frying mix
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 06:02   Link #2190
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
I haven't read the novel as they are still being translated, but a question for who have read the novel does it say he fell in love with her? could it be just speculation from someone here. Kazuma always said he wants to protect people could it be that he could not protect her and that's why he feels guilty. Again i have not read that's why im asking.
Spoiler for Volume 5 Ending MAJOR SPOILER <33:

now about the 'bargain' of Kazuma with the Wind Spirit, it was mentioned before that he sort of tricked the spirit king, so it's possible that he doesn't get to pay anything in exchange for the powers he got
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 06:40   Link #2191
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ whaaaaa ~~ so cute! ^__^
Spoiler:

Old 2007-08-06, 06:42   Link #2192
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
now about the 'bargain' of Kazuma with the Wind Spirit, it was mentioned before that he sort of tricked the spirit king, so it's possible that he doesn't get to pay anything in exchange for the powers he got
sounds like him doing that. And thanks for the that spoiler it was one of the best.
Old 2007-08-06, 06:44   Link #2193
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm sure that when he met the Spirit King, it was in a bar and they were both very drunk.

When they woke up together in bed the day after, he mysteriously had a killer headache and his contractor powers, but no recollection of the previous evening.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 07:09   Link #2194
PerseiD999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm sure that when he met the Spirit King, it was in a bar and they were both very drunk.

When they woke up together in bed the day after, he mysteriously had a killer headache and his contractor powers, but no recollection of the previous evening.
Finally our beloved usagijen is back...
I don't think it's actually possible to trick the Spirit King, that's just Kazuma's typical way to brush off the topic..Just like when he told Ren he sort of died once a week during his training in China, but when Ren tried to dig deeper into the details, he just replied with "all sort of things..." and changed the topic to tell the funny part of the stories.
PerseiD999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 07:27   Link #2195
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
Spoiler for Volume 5 Ending MAJOR SPOILER <33:

Awww that's sounds really nice...Anywayz, do they even kiss in the novel? I mean does novel mention a kiss happening between them and I mean a real kiss like mouth to mouth? I know this would be a spoiler but I really want to know.
Old 2007-08-06, 07:41   Link #2196
PerseiD999

They did a mouth to mouth kiss way early back in ep4(?) Don't tell me it's not real..
Old 2007-08-06, 07:46   Link #2197
UPR

well she was unconcious at the time and it was to save her life. It really was not indicitive of love.
Old 2007-08-06, 07:46   Link #2198
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
They did a mouth to mouth kiss way early back in ep4(?) Don't tell me it's not real..
I think you know what I mean by a REAL kiss. Anyway the one in episode 4 isn't counted, although it was mouth to mouth it wasn't intended to be a kiss.
Old 2007-08-06, 07:51   Link #2199
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
well she was unconcious at the time and it was to save her life. It really was not indicitive of love.
but he did take away her first kiss...and you all know how sensitive girls are to their "precious first kiss" kazuma you sly dog

Old 2007-08-06, 07:55   Link #2200
PerseiD999

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_addict90 View Post
I think you know what I mean by a REAL kiss. Anyway the one in episode 4 isn't counted, although it was mouth to mouth it wasn't intended to be a kiss.
Ok, be serious, if you want a real kiss French style between Kazuma and Ayano…then
Spoiler:

Tags
fantasy, shounen