AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-20, 03:02   Link #1
Xion Valkyrie

Beast 9 (other manga by The Breaker artist)

Scanlations just came out recently. So far, it's pretty interesting with some fairly lulz characters.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-20, 04:19   Link #2
Key Board
Carbon

reminds me of Gun Parade March / Muvluv
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2011-09-20, 06:50   Link #3
konart

And just like the first chapter of the Breaker is a rip-off of GTO, here is a half-ass rip-off Evangelion, ok.
Old 2011-09-20, 09:08   Link #4
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for This line from the 1st chapter killed me lol:
Old 2011-09-20, 12:43   Link #5
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

lol i see the author is the same from "Metal Heart" and i thougth that he also do the art, when i read it i was like "holy crap this guy art really looks like the breaker one", now i feel like an idiot .

Read up to chapter 6, looks good, i shall say i didn't expect the gender bender thing...not like is a bad thing *Yuri mode engage*
Old 2011-09-20, 21:58   Link #6
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Can anyone here tell me how the "gender bender" element play out in this manga? In a spoiler tag, of course, i don't mind spoiler
Old 2011-09-20, 22:00   Link #7
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Can anyone here tell me how the "gender bender" element play out in this manga? In a spoiler tag, of course, i don't mind spoiler
It happens in the first chapter, I'd really suggest just reading it.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-09-21, 06:53   Link #8
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-21, 09:54   Link #9
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
It's not so much gender bender as it is body-switch.
Old 2011-09-22, 14:32   Link #10
Shadow5YA

So due to childhood trauma, the main protagonist is claustrophobic and feels secure when he grabs some boobs.

Must be nice to be able to feel safe just by grabbing your own set of boobs now.
Old 2011-09-22, 15:12   Link #11
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So due to childhood trauma, the main protagonist is claustrophobic and feels secure when he grabs some boobs.

Must be nice to be able to feel safe just by grabbing your own set of boobs now.
Not sure if it's chilhood drama, it seems he's pretty much always been like that...
Old 2011-09-22, 18:29   Link #12
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Not sure if it's chilhood drama, it seems he's pretty much always been like that...
I thought it was because he was buried under rubble that one day and the dying woman next to him said to touch her breasts to calm him down.
Closed Thread