So I'm guessing your not a Yuri fan either
Old 2008-11-20, 22:57   Link #5662
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Oh! You meant this.

Spoiler for NSFW:

Also for those seeing this figure for the first time. Yes the clothes can be taken off.
ahhh~hhh... yes that one <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
@Kenji: Tempting.

@Magin: Definitely not a Yaoi fangirl, so no worries there. I'm not very well "seasoned" in anime, to be honest. I haven't watched a lot of it, and this is actually the first manga I'm actively reading. While the manga does have its scenes, I don't think it's anywhere near the level of the anime like you mentioned. I was actually put off by the anime due to that, and the fact they're not following the manga in the least. This is also the first time I've read a manga and watched the anime at the same time, so maybe this is the norm for the anime not to follow the manga? I'm really not into ecchi stuff, so it's hard for me to explain why I like the manga so much despite some of that being in there. You can only imagine my facial expression during a recent Mizore scene.
This is a great manga to be your first... Really TBH, I never read a lot of manga myself. And I've never been addicted to one before this as well. If theres only one manga out there that I'll take with me to a desert island it'll be R+V
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 23:09   Link #5663
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
@Kenji: Tempting.
I knew you'd be tempted.
Old 2008-11-20, 23:12   Link #5664
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
I wasn't a big manga reader either until recently. Now you can't keep me off it just like anime haha. I'm in the middle of like 6 mangas waiting patently for the next chapters xD. But the R+V manga really hits hard, its got great story, and blows the anime outta the water. As for me being a Mizore fan, I prefer the long hair its so much hotter imo. But that is one hot figure haha.

@kyero: lol man you gotta just drop the yuri stuff, leave it alone, ur never gonna win especially on the interwebs. Just try your best not to talk about it lol, might save you a few headaches

@kipp: pm or send me messages view my profile, on your preferred genera or things your interested in, I'm sure I can suggest some good anime or manga for you sometimes i think i read way to much, but because its sorta off topic you should message me =P

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 23:18   Link #5665
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

No harm in asking a fucking question.
Old 2008-11-20, 23:19   Link #5666
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I like manga because it's a lot easier to get than anime, even though it was anime that I started out in (pokemon, sailr moon, DBZ...).

@kipp
I'm glad to hear all that stuff, because I think I can call you normal now (unlike some girls I meet). And yes, all fans of the manga cringe and cry blood whenever we subject ourselves to the anime. I'm only watching it to see if plot will show up and if we'll get Vamp Tsukune kicking ass (though I suspect we're going to be horribly disappointed)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 23:21   Link #5667
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
No harm in asking a fucking question.
i can understand that much, but someone who hates something with such a passion as you do sure likes to bring it up a lot, I'm just trying to offer some advice as ways to solve your issue with it. Trying to be helpful in a sense

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-11-20, 23:24   Link #5668
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I wasn't a big manga reader either until recently. Now you can't keep me off it just like anime haha. I'm in the middle of like 6 mangas waiting patently for the next chapters xD. But the R+V manga really hits hard, its got great story, and blows the anime outta the water. As for me being a Mizore fan, I prefer the long hair its so much hotter imo. But that is one hot figure haha.

@kyero: lol man you gotta just drop the yuri stuff, leave it alone, ur never gonna win especially on the interwebs. Just try your best not to talk about it lol, might save you a few headaches

@kipp: pm or send me messages view my profile, on your preferred genera or things your interested in, I'm sure I can suggest some good anime or manga for you sometimes i think i read way to much, but because its sorta off topic you should message me =P
dude i know the anime isnt as good as the manga in following the story and all, but its not that bad. U make it sound as if though if sucks, at least we get to see them animated...

Quote:
For Mizore Fans:

Mizore which do you like better the long haired version or the short haired? Mizore is smokin hot no matter what, or shall i say chilling cool

For Kurumu Fans:
Which is hotter? The booby school girl look or the succubus form, the one with the kinky tail and wings. Umm for me the school one, becuse the other is a monster, but still looks nice...

For Yukari and Kokoa Fans:
Which look do you like? The loli or the teen version? for yukari the teen, but kokoa isnt really that loli because she is like a freshman...

For Ruby fans:
Which is better the anime that dresses up alot or the iconic manga goth look? The anime one cuz Ruby gets different looks...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 23:28   Link #5669
X207
Gamyūsa

^ long haired mizore
either on kurumu
probably teen for both
gothic ruby
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 03:44   Link #5670
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
dude i know the anime isnt as good as the manga in following the story and all, but its not that bad. U make it sound as if though if sucks, at least we get to see them animated...
Season II atm sadly is completely fail, I feel that they've completely lost all sense of what matters to a story. Now its just short lil 30 min spurts of censored pantie shots that just have no point in my mind. Not to mention their even starting to overdue that, sometimes I'm beginning to wonder if I'm watching R+V characters or that damn bat most the episode. Also i don't hate pantie shots but to the extent that their doing it now is just over kill even though they don't even show it. To be honest I just feel let down by their take with the anime and that is enough to make it fail in my book. And yes I know where only at episode 5, and I don't plan to stop watching it in hopes it might have a turn around.

Old 2008-11-21, 07:26   Link #5671
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The anime fails on the censoring parts and the bats galore. Which I agree.

Wonder if there's an ova they'll follow our manga?

Seeing GMunny and X207 has different opinions certainly means there is something right in this manga and anime, though censoring fails the anime.
Old 2008-11-21, 10:27   Link #5672
Kipp
Uncertainty

I suppose you could just look at the anime as is owns entity. While it's great to be able to see the manga characters animated, I have to agree with Spags about how it's turned into just pantie shots, without any real plot. But to say something good about it, there has been some scenes which I enjoyed watching, and I do find myself laughing at something every episode. Also, it is nice when they do include episodes that actually come from the manga.
Spoiler for Episode 7:

I know some of you do like the anime, so I don't say these things to hate on it. I'm just disappointed due to the fact that the anime could of had so much potential if it had followed the course of the manga, especially the later parts of it where Tsukune's ghoul situation becomes much more prominent.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 11:52   Link #5673
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I solved why in that picture no one is doing anything with the opposite gender, because if Gin was hugging any of the others he'd be dead, and if Tsukune was holding Moka, Mizore and Kurumu would be pissed and the other way vice versa

So they did the less "WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" salution
Old 2008-11-21, 12:15   Link #5674
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well as you said and it was also said here a long time ago. The anime is somewhat of a spinoff, a different world which everything is the same only ecchier.

@-Kyero Fox - the real thing there I think is that Gin is hugging Tsukune due to that he likes Moka, he doesn't want Tsukune to be near her, while our flirty Kurumu-chan is always harassing, breast hugging and cuddling Tsukune so Mizore hugged her to stop her from doing such embarrassing stuff in public lol.
Old 2008-11-21, 12:44   Link #5675
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I solved why in that picture no one is doing anything with the opposite gender, because if Gin was hugging any of the others he'd be dead, and if Tsukune was holding Moka, Mizore and Kurumu would be pissed and the other way vice versa

So they did the less "WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" salution
Please, donīt think so much about this...
Itīs just Ho Yay... ^^;

By the way: When do we get new spoiler usually?
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 13:06   Link #5676
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
spoiler for the anime? Should be out today or tomorrow at the latest

now, at this point I'm tempted to show Kipp just how bad we can get around here... should I? (I'll give you a hint: it deals with where Jack Frost came out from)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 13:07   Link #5677
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

oh I know, its just people tend to find the slightest stuff Yuri or Yaoi and make it a big deal and start flipping sayin its Yuri. Like in Bleach where people think Tatsuki is a lesbian because shes protective of Orihime, which shes not(Lesbian) in fact, just friends. like kurumu and mizore (as of these few chapters)

after this major Arc, they'll prob go back to being love Rivals again hating eachother
Old 2008-11-21, 13:56   Link #5678
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
spoiler for the anime? Should be out today or tomorrow at the latest
No, I mean spoiler from the manga.

@ Kyero:

Thatīs right, but sometimes the makers knowningly add fuel to the fire.
Take "Metal Gear Solid" for example...

Last edited by Doc Astaroth; 2008-11-21 at 14:08.
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 14:17   Link #5679
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Um yea......... OctxSnake? yea....no but I know what you mean, so lets get back on topic.

I hope the last Sister turns out to be the Super Sexy Model type XD like Kurumu's mom. /shrug I don't know how to explain it tho -_- just nothing Cliche or atleast too cliche...
Old 2008-11-21, 14:22   Link #5680
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Astaroth View Post
No, I mean spoiler from the manga.

@ Kyero:

Thatīs right, but sometimes the makers knowningly add fuel to the fire.
Take "Metal Gear Solid" for example...
AGHH!!! Haven't played MSG4 again yet! Damn that Liquid Ocelot! Kissed Snaked...

ヽ(ī▽`*)ノ

Kinda goes the same for R+V slightest things that can bring up yaoi or yuri they will bring it up asap.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire