AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-07-20, 00:24   Link #2021
BPD Renegade

Ah, I glossed over the 33 theaters part. I guess this means we have a higher chance of getting a new anime.

With the spoilers we have, a second season should shift the focus to the Silver-Green conflict, with Blue-Red taking a bit of a time-out on the sidelines for a bit. If that does happen, a lot of people here would be happy for more Silver Clan, GDiddy and myself included.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 05:34   Link #2022
tuckersister

Yeah, I would definitely be interested if the season focus more on the Silver and Green Clan. Red and Blue would be a side storyish since they already occupied the whole first season. On another note, there the next successor of the Gold King which, I've said, will be more toward the end of the season. Kukuri will have a more active because of her connection with the Sliver Clan. I also hope Shiro will gain more Clansmen.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 21:00   Link #2023
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Ah, I glossed over the 33 theaters part. I guess this means we have a higher chance of getting a new anime.

With the spoilers we have, a second season should shift the focus to the Silver-Green conflict, with Blue-Red taking a bit of a time-out on the sidelines for a bit. If that does happen, a lot of people here would be happy for more Silver Clan, GDiddy and myself included.
MORE KUROH AND NEKO BEING CUTE AND LESS FAPPING TO SKATERDOUCHE AND PSYCHO GLASSES. As long as I got that I'd be happy....

And yeah, there should be more clansmen. Shiro needs to come out of wherever and get some more clansmen together so he can beat the Green King and Yukari.

Also, Kukuri should be a Silver Clansmen. Neko needs another female so Kuroh don't yell at her for being naked

Isn't there another clan or something though?
Spoiler:
Old 2014-07-22, 06:19   Link #2024
tuckersister

I like the part of the movie when Fushimi was giving a report while Munakata keeps refer as the masked man as "ninja". I enjoyed all of Kuroh's, Misaki's and Anna's fight scenes.

I wonder what will happen to the Gold Clan's Usaegi now that the Gold King is dead. My idea is that Shiro will temporarily take over leadership as he was the Gold King's closest friend.

The movie took place a year after the first season in the summer. Though it would be a little bit over a year. Neko's line "How far did you blew out, Shiro." was hilarious.

Looking forward to Season 2 next year.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 19:58   Link #2025
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

^If there's a season two. Nothing really got confirmed yet.
Old 2014-07-23, 02:06   Link #2026
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
MORE KUROH AND NEKO BEING CUTE AND LESS FAPPING TO SKATERDOUCHE AND PSYCHO GLASSES. As long as I got that I'd be happy....
From what I hear, after the Lost Small World novel came out, people in Japan hate Glasses now, so if the staff are plotting based off popularity, you might just get that wish.

Quote:
Isn't there another clan or something though?
Spoiler:
Purple? You know, since we have something of a Blue-Red tentative tolerance going on, and the Silver and Gold clans have been in a good relationship since the beginning, we might end up with the Green and Purple clans having some sort of compatible relationship, if not an alliance, just to balance things out. Or they could be enemies...

Quote:
^If there's a season two. Nothing really got confirmed yet.
Thanks for verifying. I thought I was missing something.
Old 2014-07-23, 02:46   Link #2027
Sayaka Rei

209,000 $ in the second weekend, for a total of 725,000 $ ! (source boxofficemojo)

Well I think it is a good result for now ... the distribution is only 25 screens, but the average for each screen is high ...
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 10:17   Link #2028
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
From what I hear, after the Lost Small World novel came out, people in Japan hate Glasses now, so if the staff are plotting based off popularity, you might just get that wish.
Maybe I'll start reading this. I wonder what Fushimi did?

However, tumblr K fandom still insists on shoving Fushimi up my arse...at least Yata had his moments.

And in the movie, it looks like he's teaming up with the Silver Animal duo(Kuroh/Neko)

Quote:
Purple? You know, since we have something of a Blue-Red tentative tolerance going on, and the Silver and Gold clans have been in a good relationship since the beginning, we might end up with the Green and Purple clans having some sort of compatible relationship, if not an alliance, just to balance things out. Or they could be enemies...
Maybe. I get the feeling that either in the next movie/season/whatever someone's going to get killed off. By Yukari.

Judging from the movie spoilers, he's a total troll.

Quote:
Thanks for verifying. I thought I was missing something.
There's supposedly an event going on in October so many think it's a confirmation of a second season. Which means, it probably wouldn't happen until Winter 2015 or spring...which would suck. Someone on another site said that they had gone to the Japan Expo in Paris where Tsuda(Suoh's VA) and Horie(Anna) showed up and Horie said that they were working on something....

Also, there's apparently an otome game coming out in October...
Old 2014-07-24, 21:53   Link #2029
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Maybe I'll start reading this. I wonder what Fushimi did?

However, tumblr K fandom still insists on shoving Fushimi up my arse...at least Yata had his moments.

And in the movie, it looks like he's teaming up with the Silver Animal duo(Kuroh/Neko)
There's tons of spoilers floating around.
Spoiler for LSW:

Quote:
Maybe. I get the feeling that either in the next movie/season/whatever someone's going to get killed off. By Yukari.

Judging from the movie spoilers, he's a total troll.
Random guess: Someone from the school? Eternal Silver-Green animosity, set.

Quote:
There's supposedly an event going on in October so many think it's a confirmation of a second season. Which means, it probably wouldn't happen until Winter 2015 or spring...which would suck. Someone on another site said that they had gone to the Japan Expo in Paris where Tsuda(Suoh's VA) and Horie(Anna) showed up and Horie said that they were working on something....

Also, there's apparently an otome game coming out in October...
Let's be pessimistic and assume it's a drama CD.
Old 2014-07-25, 01:41   Link #2030
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Having just watched the movie yesterday with my friend in the cinema, I'm really disappointed that they spent 30 minutes (of a movie with a total runtime of 103 minutes; and I'm not exaggerating the recap count here) recapping the series. Personally felt like the recap was poorly edited, too long winded. I understand the concept of having a short concise recap to remind viewers of what happened but I feel like the execution for this one was really bad as far as recaps go. I personally wished they edited the recap better and kept it way shorter.

The rest of the movie was okay. The battles were cool as expected. Walked away feeling disappointed because there's a sort of "being cut off in the middle" feeling associated with it just as things were just accelerating. On the other hand, at least it seems that they're designing it for a sequel, which means more K. So hopefully things do well on the profit side of things for that to happen.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2014-07-25 at 01:55.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 20:37   Link #2031
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
There's tons of spoilers floating around.
Spoiler for LSW:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Random guess: Someone from the school? Eternal Silver-Green animosity, set.
if there's a sequel, be it movie or season, calling this now:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Let's be pessimistic and assume it's a drama CD.
Since all otome games seem to wind up as anime at some point, I can't be the only one who'd totally would be on board with an anime K otome series.

But almost everyone that's seen the movie says the same thing; it needs a sequel. or another season.

If GORA doesn't do that, then GORA be trolololing..
Old 2014-07-28, 07:46   Link #2032
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Was it only 33 theaters? In American terms that would be indie.
Except for Ghibli (and arguably, Eva...), anime IS basically indie...

Hm...so it dropped from 33 to 25 screens in two weeks? *Sighs* I wonder if it'll still be screening in Tokyo in two months time...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-02, 21:37   Link #2033
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I know anime is indie, but the Western market is much larger than the Japanese market.
Old 2014-08-05, 15:29   Link #2034
Sayaka Rei

So tomorrow comes out already the BD/DVD ? it's quite early compared to other film ...
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 08:17   Link #2035
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Except for Ghibli (and arguably, Eva...), anime IS basically indie...

Hm...so it dropped from 33 to 25 screens in two weeks? *Sighs* I wonder if it'll still be screening in Tokyo in two months time...
That's quite strange....considering Q aired for the better part of a year...

But then again, Q is Evangelion...
Old 2014-08-10, 11:10   Link #2036
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's quite strange....considering Q aired for the better part of a year...

But then again, Q is Evangelion...
Depends on the show, and also on when they get distribution rights for particular cinemas. E.g. when the Macross Frontier movies came out, they played across Japan for something like 6 months, but usually not for more than about a month in each cinema.

But Eva is huge anyway, not indie if we go by number of screens it opened in (224, apparently).

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Old 2014-08-10, 21:11   Link #2037
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Eva's more mainstream than K is.

Also....VIZ YOU BASTARDS. Y U NO LICENSE YET
Old 2014-10-18, 04:20   Link #2038
justpassingby

K: Missing Kings BD is coming April 2015 [source]
Old 2014-10-18, 06:20   Link #2039
Idealist 99

I was wondering , How Powerful is Sliver King ???
I didn't get to see much of his power at 1st season ! I do know he's first & the oldest King that control Gravity.
Idealist 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 10:57   Link #2040
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Also...another addition to the franchise is coming... (Source)

- Patrick Stokes

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural