AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-03-16, 00:59   Link #681
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Apparently the translator simply chooses the chapter that keeps his motivation to the peaked to the max, as simple as that.

In fact the same thing happened with volume 1. Vol 2 was translated to some point and volume 1 lacked a chapter, but now volume 1 is translated, and later volume 2 will be, so that's that.

I also noted the choir changes in the anime, that kinda bumped my pumpkin, I don't even know if that's a saying, but at least it should be clear that it doesn't mean something good
LOL no. It's translated by a different person, who is normal human being like most of us. He will finish it in due time.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 01:00   Link #682
mangafreak7793

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
LOL no. It's translated by a different person, who is normal human being like most of us. He will finish it in due time.
Okay, because I normally don't read anything until the PDF file comes out.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 06:22   Link #683
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Chapter 12 for Raika's spin-off is hilarious. Yuuta is so damn lucky for him to get a practice of Raika's body

Boa Hancock makes a sudden visit?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 15:33   Link #684
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Chapter 12 for Raika's spin-off is hilarious. Yuuta is so damn lucky for him to get a practice of Raika's body

Boa Hancock makes a sudden visit?
lololololololol ^^
Old 2012-03-17, 23:58   Link #685
Miraluka
Banned

Just asking but there isn't no new chapter? I don't mean the translation but the raw chapter.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 02:12   Link #686
l.kostas

The main manga has 40 pages/chapter, so it takes them some time to scanlate it. Chapter 8 raw is available since March 2. The Raika spinoff is weekly and it has only 20 pages/chapter, that's why it gets scanlated more frequently. The raws of the Raika spinoff are on chapter 16.

Last edited by l.kostas; 2012-03-18 at 05:07.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 02:44   Link #687
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just read chapter 1 of LN v3. Hina is already breaking Oba-san's defense X3
And the first step of Shiori to fall for Yuuta when he asks Shiori to be on the picture too?
Old 2012-03-21, 02:58   Link #688
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Lol dude do you even understand what im saying? i couldnt care less about sasha being a model my question was if japanse in general seem to dislike Caucasians or i guess prefer other japanese over caucasians why is it in manga etc its always the "pretty" caucasian girl thats turning heads. You shouldnt really complain about having a headache because your the one thats going into such detail over something as simple as sasha's mum being a model i simply asked "why is it in manga caucasian's are viewed as like 'striking' but in real life japanese people dont seem to interested" You went off on your own and started talking about the collapse of the soviet union? hahaha dont blame me for you over complicating things.
it probly has something to to with things like gender, nationality and if the person is interesting after all not all people are intrested whats attractive too some people isnt attracrive too others
Old 2012-03-23, 09:18   Link #689
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Posted this on the anime thread too but oh well XD

The new PV for PSP game. It looks like it's going to be based on the anime since it's emphasized Yuuta co life while they're still on the Hachioji, although aunt Yoshiko seems to have early role to inspect the cleanliness of their home, like what she did on the LN when they had moved to Ikebukuro, for the gameplay sake.

And in the end of the PV, Sora said that they will tell Hina the truth about Shingo and Yuri when Hina has grown up, and there's a nice what-if silhouette when the girls did.
Spoiler for picture:
Old 2012-03-24, 14:54   Link #690
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
lol i just started reading the street observational society spinoff, and i'm still laughing my socks off
best one of the 7(?) series yet
gotta love all those kaiji references

Last edited by LeaD36; 2012-03-24 at 17:17.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 22:31   Link #691
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Japanzai has released the chapter 3 of Hachiouji spin-off...
Another beautiful girl lived next to Yuuta
Old 2012-03-25, 06:49   Link #692
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

but she already moved.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 15:15   Link #693
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Spoiler for picture:
That was...HOLY SH*T THAT SMILE!
Old 2012-03-27, 23:43   Link #694
dannclark

so, so far in volume 3 shiori still isnt a big yuuta fan. Does she lighten up a little bit later on? or does she keep the "yui kotegawa 'to love ru' men are shameless act" up forever lol.
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 01:30   Link #695
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
so, so far in volume 3 shiori still isnt a big yuuta fan. Does she lighten up a little bit later on? or does she keep the "yui kotegawa 'to love ru' men are shameless act" up forever lol.
Yes, in fact she develops quite a crush on him.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 02:48   Link #696
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Are the parents confirmed dead/alive in the later volumes? can someone spoil me here? thanks.
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 03:11   Link #697
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Nice to see even though Yuuta looks unreliable, his presence is still needed for Roary. And Daiki got liiiiittle bit better on my eyes since he knew he was at fault and want to apologize to Yuuta.

Can't wait for Shiori's development
Old 2012-03-28, 03:39   Link #698
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supah Em View Post
Are the parents confirmed dead/alive in the later volumes? can someone spoil me here? thanks.
Spoiler for Status of Parents:
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 04:41   Link #699
deathcoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
I wasn't actually directing that at you personally, I meant people in general. Their unfavorable views towards Shingo will grdaually improve as we reach volume 6, as Yuuta's opinion and respect for him grows in the light novel. Yes, it is a complicated issue, especially for Yuuta, he does admit that in his internal monologues. Yuri was a sister/mother figure in his life, so the situation is even more complicated.
Children who have such experiences generally will have a negative view of Shingo, I myself am from such a background, mother has affair, dad is a player, sister is a slut and gold digger, but in the house everything seems so happy and lovey dovey when in fact its a ticking timebomb.

Explodes and then i find myself with step siblings and step parents and getting my life savings stolen.

Its traumatic for the children who are the ones in the background watching everything unfold in front of them, while they desperately try to get the family back together or totally lost amist the chaos.

At first I did see Shingo as douchbag, even after the explanation, i still think he is fucked up LOL, i can guarantee if its reality Shingo hooks up with subsequent wives not for the noble reason of finding a good mother for his children, but in fact an ulterior motive driven by his male hormonal instincts in his pants. But then again this is anime so yea Shingo is a good guy, saints can only be found in fiction. One thing i learn from life, everyone is fucked up, always be on your guard. Like my fav warhammer 40k quote: "There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 02:10   Link #700
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta
Sora-chan still seemed to be rather doubtful. Hmm, Maeshima-kun, it seems like points have been deducted from your love. That’s good. Please continue to gain negative points.
Really.

Tags
drama, harem, romance, sd bunko, shounen