AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-06, 21:28   Link #41
Muraki
Dreamer

Bah DBZ....hehe but it would be funny if he pulled something like SSJ XD of course then I'll completely and totally drop this series (most likely...)

If he does win, I'm thinking blow up spiderman with chakra from the semen thing its gonna be something with the string

I am a bit of a pyromaniac so ya ^_^;;
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 23:05   Link #42
dimdog

Send a message via AIM to dimdog
even if neji DID know kage bunshin, he is VERY LOW ON CHAKRA, he couldnt do it anyway, because he is so low on chakra
dimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 23:15   Link #43
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

I highly doubt this was a kage bunshin since i dont think kage bunshins can still stay after sustaining that much damage. I think the spider string idea is the best guess since u see at the last page of the chapter Neji grabbed the arrow(or string).
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 23:39   Link #44
dimdog

Send a message via AIM to dimdog
edit: BALHHHHHHHHHH it didnt register(that i posted, nothing changed wheni looked the forum), then when i posted it shows up! plz delete this post!
dimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 23:55   Link #45
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

a lot ppl seem to get this confused but Neji has the BYAKUGAN not the sharingan. Sharingan is the one that copies and the Byakugan is the one that sees everything. Just because Neji looked at some technique with the byakugan doesnt mean that he copied it. Sure kakashi can copy virtually everything there is but Neji cant even immitate it. Unless he learned how to open the celetrial gates before this fight, it will be impossible for him.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 00:25   Link #46
raikage
日本語を食べません!

We've seen that Gai tried teaching his squad the Lotus (which makes him the ONLY Jounin to actually try to train his team, but that's another matter), and Rock Lee was the only one able to do it.

As much as I don't want to see Neji die, it would put a very serious face on the series to have a main/important supporting character be killed. (Killing a character who hasn't completed his dreams yet makes the death even more tragic) We haven't really seen Naruto's reaction to someone dying (Haku doesn't really count because Naruto barely knew him).

Plus, Sasuke's reaction to the fact that ninja from his village died because of him could potentially change the dynamics of the whole series:
• cold-hearted s.o.b. - doesn't care that people suffered for him
• human - regrets the deaths of those trying to bring him home

which will solidify Sasuke as either a character one can sympathize with, or an eternal enemy.

Huh...wonder if Neji can drain chakra through the spider jizz...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 00:50   Link #47
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

I think...
<spoiler>Choji shows up. To me there isn't any other explanation because heck, the spider guy has to die one way or another. Otherwise he'll just chase after the others then boom, they're all dead, being outnumbered.

I don't think they'll kill of Neji cuz he's too cool. He's been changed by Naruto, after all. </spoiler>

If that can be considered a spoiler...
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 01:59   Link #48
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
hmm....well, I think its safe to say Chouji isnt catching up any time soon. Also, I really hope Neji doesnt die...that would stink. Anyhow, WHERE IS SHINO!?! Lol, That would be interesting if he showed up about now,
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 02:01   Link #49
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
remember, shino is with his dad, if Shino shows up, so does his dad, and it takes two curse level 2 sound nins to kill one jounin, and if Shino and his dad go after Kidoumaru.. hes gonna get so fucking plastered.. squashed spider...
Old 2003-12-07, 03:35   Link #50
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Why would Shino comes out of nowhere to help Neji? It's kinda obvious that if Neji is to win somehow it will be on his own. My guess for the end of the fight is that he'll endure the pain then he'll remember when he thought he had Naruto with his hakke in the first test then he'll remember that Naruto didn't give up then he'll do the same he'll use the last of his chakra to either do the gentle fist and blow arachnodude or maybe he'll try a successful 64 palms of hakke since it's about time it work.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 03:46   Link #51
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

Are you serious when you talk about 64 palms of hakke??? He won't do that! The easiest way is the /explode arachnodude head'S with chakra" plan. Just think about it. BTW , Shino won'T come!! But I admit it would be cool to know a bit more about him and his abilities
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 03:57   Link #52
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Ahhh! Neji! No he can't die! Actually yes he can. =( If Neji goes, I think that it would ultimately bring this series back down to reality in the most serious way. I will also applaud the creator for doing so, but I will also be sad, because all of the genins that went after Sasuke are going to end up dead or something very, very close to that. Though these characters need to experience this or else they'll never become better. It's just so sad.

I don't know how Neji is going to do it, but he needs to pull a miracle or something out of his ass in the worst way. If not, Naruto needs to avenge all of his dead comrades and hommies. I wonder how Sasuke will take it? Will he be like "Well no one asked them to go after me in the first place so it all on them and not my concern!" or will he be like "Damn, I'm one helluva asshole"?

As for Choji, as much as I want him to be alive, I think he is for the most part dead. As for most anime references go, anytime you see butterflies or something beautiful/ordinary happening while something big going on it is usually significant for signifying some kind of tragic event that has just taken place. So I don't think that butterfly would take it's time to fly next to Shika just to be like "Dude Choji's hurt.." Shika knew, but he doesn't have time to be all emotional and sad about it, he has a job to do and responsibilities to fulfill. I don't think that Choji's coming back and neither is that soundnin.

I hope I'm wrong though.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 04:22   Link #53
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
dont really care bout choji^_^ but NEJI!!! no way he is goin to die ><what ever happened to that replacement technique (dunno what its called but the one basic move that ninjas supposedly use a lot) we havent seen this cool technique in a long time, its something basic and something really useful.

maybe neji looses but comes back later on and becomes stronger(vegita from dbz died but cameback and they are both arrogant)

reading this chapter had me all worried about neji >< damm cliffhangers.....hope he doesnt die, is all i want from this series ><
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 04:25   Link #54
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

I doubt Sasuke will be affected by the death of his comrade from the way he is right now and i do think that if Neji manage to survive that through his body hole then Chouji will survive that friggin pill. I mean come on you take a pill and you die but you can have light shine through you without dying? No way. Those guys might be really tough but unless he put a miracle out of his ass he'll be swiss cheeze in the next chapter.
Old 2003-12-07, 04:26   Link #55
Gabriel710
Angel Of Death

Damnint just when I started liking Neji again. I hope they dont kill him off. Honestly though I think they wont. If he does then it would suck, but as Raikage said "it would put a very serious face on the series "

I really do think hell pull a miracle out of his ass. When you saw that flashback of Neji thinking about that Naruto thats a sign that Neji is gonna have a suprise plan to beat that guy. Cuz thats what Naruto would do if he was in that situation.

Plus I want him and Hinata to make up and be good friends. Not that incest thing that some members of the forums would like. Cuz him and Hinata would have been good friends if his dad didnt die.

EDIT: Oh yah if Neji lives I think that he will respect Hinata and Lee more cus he would know how hard it was to get up when the crap is beated out of you. Even Naruto didnt fork him up this much.

Last edited by Gabriel710; 2003-12-07 at 04:45.
Gabriel710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 04:35   Link #56
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad
I doubt Sasuke will be affected by the death of his comrade from the way he is right now and i do think that if Neji manage to survive that through his body hole then Chouji will survive that friggin pill. I mean come on you take a pill and you die but you can have light shine through you without dying? No way. Those guys might be really tough but unless he put a miracle out of his ass he'll be swiss cheeze in the next chapter.
In the world of anime/manga stuff like that is possible. How many shows have I seen where characters have walked out alive after having huge hole blown out their bodies? Actually not much. Every show I've seen or manga I've read no one has survived with a hole in their body unless they were really, really, really special. Since it just missed Neji's vital organs there is a chance he can survive this ordeal. Choji on the other hand took life threatening pills and had some kind of symbolism in his situation which usually amounts for something.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 04:39   Link #57
archzai

is A.S.S "Anti Sasuke Society"?

nywayz

"Naruto... wut would you do if you were me...?"

"Go kyubi mode" lol someting Neiji can't do

Neiji better not die... i like the guy now... hes been changed... sorta touching T.T hahahahahaha
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 04:56   Link #58
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki
In the world of anime/manga stuff like that is possible. How many shows have I seen where characters have walked out alive after having huge hole blown out their bodies? Actually not much. Every show I've seen or manga I've read no one has survived with a hole in their body unless they were really, really, really special. Since it just missed Neji's vital organs there is a chance he can survive this ordeal. Choji on the other hand took life threatening pills and had some kind of symbolism in his situation which usually amounts for something.
Well i won't say anime/manga are like real life but i guess there are some limits even in that. I mean he have 6 spider semen kunai in his back a hole in his body that should technically bleed and he was stabbed right next to his stomac so i guess eventually biology will catch up to him. The only guy i saw surviving a hole in his body was mega man in bob and george and since that cartoon lack of sense it's possible.
Old 2003-12-07, 05:12   Link #59
filipino heat
oro??

Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki
i havent seen that many shows were characters have walked out alive after having holes blown out of their bodies...only ppl that come to mind are alucard from hellsing who is kinda undead anyways...and kuwabara from yu yu hakusho....i would think that neji is more badly injured than choji is but i really do want neji to stay alive and i think it would be better to have choji dead
filipino heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 05:55   Link #60
Jackl

Looks like he has had his collar bone blasted/shattered.

You can function while your adrenaline is pumping or until the shock weares off, which ever comes first. But afterward is the pain in the ass(Or shoulder in this case) the smallest movements hurt like hell. Moving your neck, your back, breathing, dont even think about shrugging your shoulders!

Anyway, I would be more worried about the last hit. Which appears to have hit around the kidney. A possibly terminal injury.

Anyway, I think it would be quite bold of the writters to kill of Neji. But it would be great twist and would help stop people from making DBZ associations.
Jackl is offline   Reply With Quote